PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Viking - Packer opener in Lambeau?

dakkar59
07-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Just looking to see how many purple friendly faces there will be in a sea of Green and Gold.
Can't wait to see the Vikes crush the pack!

marstc09
08-01-2008, 09:28 AM
I will be there.

dakkar59
08-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Where will you be seated at the game?

We are sitting 3 rows back in the corner of the end zone on the direct opposite side of the field where the packers run out from the tunnel

marstc09
08-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Not sure yet. A friend is getting the tickets for me.

JellyBean2144
08-18-2008, 03:26 PM
I will be there.

NodakPaul
08-18-2008, 04:35 PM
"dakkar59" wrote:

We are sitting 3 rows back in the corner of the end zone on the direct opposite side of the field where the packers run out from the tunnel

Nice seats!
How did you score them?

gamecocksbaseball31
08-18-2008, 07:06 PM
I have been looking for tickets for this game since the day they came out for a reasonable price...
Sad to say I haven't had much luck.
:-

FreakinVikingsBaby
08-18-2008, 07:18 PM
I'll be there in spirit, and if Aaron Rodgers starts torching our d or Harris goes for AD's knees again, I'll be there with a sniper rifle.

jmcdon00
09-03-2008, 10:56 AM
I'll be there!!!!!! Just ordered tickets last night(125 each for lower level endzone). It's gonna be sick. I can't fricken wait. Stubhub.com still has a lot of tickets and the prices are not that bad if you don't need great seats.

Prophet
09-03-2008, 10:58 AM
"jmcdon00" wrote:

I'll be there!!!!!! Just ordered tickets last night(125 each for lower level endzone). It's gonna be sick. I can't fricken wait. Stubhub.com still has a lot of tickets and the prices are not that bad if you don't need great seats.

The tranny's and Favre crotch sniffers are already giving up.
There is gnashing of teeth in the land of cheese and it will be fun to witness their suffering.
Have fun!

marstc09
09-03-2008, 11:03 AM
"jmcdon00" wrote:

What section?

jmcdon00
09-03-2008, 11:18 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

What section?

Not sure, bloody did the ordering. I would guess he should be on pretty soon with those detail. I think were in row 55. Maybe sec. 109, not sure though.

marstc09
09-03-2008, 11:24 AM
"jmcdon00" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

What section?

Not sure, bloody did the ordering. I would guess he should be on pretty soon with those detail. I think were in row 55. Maybe sec. 109, not sure though.

When are you coming over?

jmcdon00
09-03-2008, 11:31 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

What section?

Not sure really, just decided to go last night haven't planned anything yet. Figure 6 hour driving so we will probably leave early monday morning so we have time to explore before the game. Not sure what we are going to do after the game. Don't really want to drive all night to get home but also don't want to spend a lot of money on a hotel.

marstc09
09-03-2008, 11:33 AM
"jmcdon00" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

What section?

Not sure really, just decided to go last night haven't planned anything yet. Figure 6 hour driving so we will probably leave early monday morning so we have time to explore before the game. Not sure what we are going to do after the game. Don't really want to drive all night to get home but also don't want to spend a lot of money on a hotel.

I got people we can stay with. Don't worry.

BloodyHorns82
09-03-2008, 11:34 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

What section?

We are in section 138, Row 57.

It looks like the majority of the stadium is considered lower level.
Is this correct?
57 rows must put a guy pretty high up.
I mean if this was the Metrodome we would be sitting near the top of the upper level.

Oh well.
I don't really care that much where I sit.
I just want to be there.
I've never seen so many tickets this cheap to a Vikes game in Lambeau.
I'm sure I could have found better than $125, but was anxious to get some tix in hand.

Have you figured out where you are sitting yet?
Are you showing up early to booze?
Whats your plan?
Ever been to a game there? - What are the people (packer fans) like?

marstc09
09-03-2008, 11:47 AM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

What section?

Is this correct?
I mean if this was the Metrodome we would be sitting near the top of the upper level.

Oh well.
I just want to be there.
I'm sure I could have found better than $125, but was anxious to get some tix in hand.

Whats your plan?

I am in section 106, Row 33.
Your won't be disappointed with those seats. Any where in Lamblow is pretty good. It is better than being on the upper level in the dome.
I have a good enough seat to trade with someone to sit be you guys. I hope. I will be there early to drink. I will probably be there really early since I only live about an hour and a half away. So whenever you get there give me a call. I have been to many games there. I used to live there remember. I know that town like I know the back of my hand.

BloodyHorns82
09-03-2008, 11:57 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

What section?

Is this correct?

Oh well.
I just want to be there.

Whats your plan?

Your won't be disappointed with those seats. Any where in Lamblow is pretty good. It is better than being on the upper level in the dome.
I have a good enough seat to trade with someone to sit be you guys. I hope. I will be there early to drink. I will probably be there really early since I only live about an hour and a half away. So whenever you get there give me a call. I have been to many games there. I used to live there remember. I know that town like I know the back of my hand.

Cool.

I just put in a vacation request with my boss so hopefully he approves on such short notice!
If he approves, we'll probably leave Monday morning around 8:00.
I'd expect to get in around 1 or 2 depending on traffic in Mpls/St. Paul + stops, etc.

It would be really cool if we actually got to sit by each other.
I'm going to feel sick sitting directly next to so many Packer fans.
Hopefully watching us kick some ass will take the pain away.
;D

Are there cool bars in the area?
Should we tailgate before the game?

V4L
09-03-2008, 12:00 PM
I wish that would be amazing

marstc09
09-03-2008, 12:04 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"jmcdon00" wrote:

What section?

Is this correct?

Oh well.
I just want to be there.

Whats your plan?

Cool.

I just put in a vacation request with my boss so hopefully he approves on such short notice!
I'd expect to get in around 1 or 2 depending on traffic in Mpls/St. Paul + stops, etc.

;D

There are some good bars in the area. There usually is a good amount of Vikings fans. I am sure it will be more now. I usually don't tailgate. I like to walk around and talk smack to Packer fans. They take it pretty well.

BloodyHorns82
09-03-2008, 12:20 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

What section?

Is this correct?

Oh well.
I just want to be there.

Whats your plan?

Cool.

;D

There are some good bars in the area. There usually is a good amount of Vikings fans. I am sure it will be more now. I usually don't tailgate. I like to walk around and talk smack to Packer fans. They take it pretty well.

Sounds fun.
;D

dakkar59
09-03-2008, 12:46 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

"dakkar59" wrote:

Nice seats!
How did you score them?

My grandpa is a huge green bay packer fan...he's been a season ticket holder for as long as i can remember.
He gives me every packer-viking game tickets...i think that's why my wife married me (she's a packer fan too)
Come to think of it, i'm surrounded completely by packer fans, i'm the only one in my entire family that's a vikings fan.

On a side note - Are you tailgating at the stadium?
We plan on bbq'ing in the k-mart lot outside of the lambeau stadium.

BloodyHorns82
09-03-2008, 01:05 PM
"dakkar59" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

"dakkar59" wrote:

Nice seats!
How did you score them?

My grandpa is a huge green bay packer fan...he's been a season ticket holder for as long as i can remember.
He gives me every packer-viking game tickets...i think that's why my wife married me (she's a packer fan too)
Come to think of it, i'm surrounded completely by packer fans, i'm the only one in my entire family that's a vikings fan.

I wouldn't mind doing a little tailgating before the game, but I'd also like to walk around and check things out, being a first time visitor to the historical dump known as Lamblow.
;D

marstc09
09-03-2008, 01:07 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"dakkar59" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

"dakkar59" wrote:

Nice seats!
How did you score them?

I wouldn't mind doing a little tailgating before the game, but I'd also like to walk around and check things out, being a first time visitor to the historical dump known as Lamblow.
;D

I know where that Kmart is so we can definitely walk to it and visit.

jmcdon00
09-03-2008, 01:12 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

What section?

Is this correct?

Oh well.
I just want to be there.

Whats your plan?

Cool.

;D

Sounds fun.
;D

Can't wait. Though I'm guessing packer fans aren't going to take it as well after the game.

BloodyHorns82
09-03-2008, 01:21 PM
Woot Woot!
I got the time off.
So the only thing that could stop me now is further pregnancy complications w/ the wife.
She seems to be doing well though for the past week so I think we're golden.
I just don't want to spend more than one night away from home...if nothing else just to keep her comfortable.

What are we driving?
We could rent a little car from Advantage for $25 day or take your car.
(My car started overheating today on the way into work)
I'm tempted to rent, I doubt it would cost us more than $50 if I can get that same deal again.

Microsoft Streets and Trips says 318 miles each way from Monti to GB.

650 miles @ 20 mpg = 32.5 gallons of gas = $117.00
650 miles @ 38 mpg =
17.1 gallons of gas = $ 61.56

Cost difference = $55.00

So we'll come out the same financially... But the latter option allows us to drive a brand new car and avoid putting additional miles on your car.

What do you think?

dakkar59
09-03-2008, 02:25 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Woot Woot!
I got the time off.
So the only thing that could stop me now is further pregnancy complications w/ the wife.
I just don't want to spend more than one night away from home...if nothing else just to keep her comfortable.

What are we driving?
I'm tempted to rent, I doubt it would cost us more than $50 if I can get that same deal again.

650 miles @ 38 mpg =

Cost difference = $55.00

So we'll come out the same financially... But the latter option allows us to drive a brand new car and avoid putting additional miles on your car.

What do you think?

Sounds like renting a car would be the best bet!
I would consider doing that myself if i wasn't going up to my cabin for some fishing first!

marstc09
09-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Bloody are you going to be staying overnight on Monday? You guys can crash at my buddies house.

BloodyHorns82
09-04-2008, 11:20 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

Bloody are you going to be staying overnight on Monday? You guys can crash at my buddies house.

I'd say it's pretty likely that we would stay overnight.
Depends on how we feel (and how much we've had to drink).

I hope the douche I ordered the tickets from sends them overnight since he didn't get them out yesterday...otherwise I'll have to wait around on Monday for them to show up and might miss the beginning of the game (unlikely but possible).

Rain is in the forecast for Monday...Probably from the hurricanes.
Never watched a football game out in the rain before, or trudged around in the rain for 5 hours before kickoff.
I can't wait.

Might need to pickup a Vikings poncho or something.

marstc09
09-04-2008, 11:35 AM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

I hope the douche I ordered the tickets from sends them overnight since he didn't get them out yesterday...otherwise I'll have to wait around on Monday for them to show up and might miss the beginning of the game (unlikely but possible).

Never watched a football game out in the rain before, or trudged around in the rain for 5 hours before kickoff.
I can't wait.

I have never seen one around here. How much are those? Can you pick me one up?

BloodyHorns82
09-04-2008, 11:45 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

I can't wait.

I have never seen one around here. How much are those? Can you pick me one up?

If I can find them I'll pick up a few of them.
I'm thinking about stopping by the Vikings store on my way home from work on Friday.

jmcdon00
09-04-2008, 11:49 AM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Woot Woot!
I got the time off.

What are we driving?

650 miles @ 38 mpg =

Cost difference = $55.00

What do you think?

Impressive, makes a lot of sense to rent a car, let's do it.
No tickets yet though is worrisome, the mail usually doesn't get here until after noon here so if they don't arrive until monday we are gonna be pushing it just to make it to the game on time, and we can forget about tailgaiting. Hope that's not the case.
You can buy vikings ponchos at walmart for 3 or 4 bucks I believe, not sure if they are the same as the ones your talking about though.

BloodyHorns82
09-04-2008, 11:52 AM
"jmcdon00" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Woot Woot!
I got the time off.

What are we driving?

650 miles @ 38 mpg =

Cost difference = $55.00

What do you think?

Impressive, makes a lot of sense to rent a car, let's do it.
No tickets yet though is worrisome, the mail usually doesn't get here until after noon here so if they don't arrive until monday we are gonna be pushing it just to make it to the game on time, and we can forget about tailgaiting. Hope that's not the case.
You can buy vikings ponchos at walmart for 3 or 4 bucks I believe, not sure if they are the same as the ones your talking about though.

The tickets are being shipped to my work (which is a good thing)
If he ships USPS it will be here around 10AM.
FedExUPS is harder to gauge, but usually gets delivered before noon.

He mentioned he "may" ship them overnight.
I emailed him this morning and said he HAS to ship overnight.
Hopefully he gets my email before he ships the tix.

marstc09
09-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Didn't you guys order them from stubhub.com?

BloodyHorns82
09-04-2008, 11:55 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

Nope - Ebay.

marstc09
09-04-2008, 12:02 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Nope - Ebay.

Where did he live and how was he sending them?

marstc09
09-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Just got home for lunch and my ticket was in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BloodyHorns82
09-04-2008, 03:28 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Nope - Ebay.

Where did he live and how was he sending them?

He lives in Wisconsin.

Just got an email from him saying he did send them overnight, however the tracking number he listed says "not found".
I'm hoping it's just not in UPS computer system yet.
I'll check later.
Looks like I should have them by tomorrow though!
Woot Woot.

marstc09
09-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Weather Update:

60 degrees at game time with a 40% chance of light rain.

BloodyHorns82
09-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Just got my tickets in the mail!
Too bad Favre's big smug mug is splattered across the front.
They are sitting on the edge of my desk and I got sick of glancing over at his face so I turned them upside down.

Zeus
09-05-2008, 09:55 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

Weather Update:

It rained in Lambeau when I beat the Packers in Madden.

=Z=

BloodyHorns82
09-05-2008, 09:59 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Weather Update:

It rained in Lambeau when I beat the Packers in Madden.

=Z=

Same here, lol.

marstc09
09-05-2008, 10:06 AM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

They are sitting on the edge of my desk and I got sick of glancing over at his face so I turned them upside down.

Nice!

I like the fact that Packer fans have to look at him.

BloodyHorns82
09-05-2008, 12:17 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Nice!

Very good point.
It would almost be fun to bring a giant sign with his face on it with a depiction of "Thanks for the memories"
Or something cold like that.

jessejames09
09-05-2008, 12:37 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Nice!

Very good point.
It would almost be fun to bring a giant sign with his face on it with a depiction of "Thanks for the memories"

Or get a Favre NY Jets jersey.

marstc09
09-05-2008, 01:14 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Nice!

Very good point.

I can make t-shirts at work with any picture you want! What is on your mind?

C Mac D
09-05-2008, 01:15 PM
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4895/favremadden5rw.jpg

C Mac D
09-05-2008, 01:17 PM
http://www.jankebookstore.com/images/brett_favre_-_7.99.jpg

C Mac D
09-05-2008, 01:18 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/08/08/alg_favre-tannenbaum.jpg

marstc09
09-05-2008, 01:21 PM
We could do the Madden cover or the actual ticket.

marstc09
09-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Weather Update:

58 degrees

Slight chance of light rain showers (30%)

marstc09
09-06-2008, 11:48 AM
or we can put this on a shirt.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/DSC00468sized-715917.jpg

BloodyHorns82
09-06-2008, 02:06 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

or we can put this on a shirt.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/DSC00468sized-715917.jpg

Ticket on front, this image on back.
8)

I'd hate not to where an actual jersey to the game though, as fun as a t-shirt would be.
hmmmmm.

I want to get an Allen jersey but don't want to spend $300.
Does anyone know if they sell the replathentics ($100) at the Vikings store.
I didn't see any while browsing online.

V4L
09-06-2008, 02:10 PM
That girl is hot id have her suck my dick

NodakPaul
09-06-2008, 02:32 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

Weather Update:

58 degrees

Slight chance of light rain showers (30%)

Good.
Makes the running game that much important.
And that plays into our strengths on both offense and defense.

Zeus
09-06-2008, 02:38 PM
"jessejames09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Nice!

Very good point.

Saw my first Favre Jets jersey at the Twins game last night.

=Z=

BadlandsVikings
09-06-2008, 03:11 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"jessejames09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

Nice!

Very good point.

=Z=

Did you point and laugh?

Zeus
09-06-2008, 03:16 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"jessejames09" wrote:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Nice!

Very good point.

Did you point and laugh?

I went up to him and told him it was the first one I'd seen and that I liked it.

=Z=

tb04512
09-06-2008, 04:29 PM
im goin!

jmcdon00
09-06-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm going. Leaving in about 129,600 seconds. As Tom Petty says, Waiting is the hardest part.

Zeus
09-06-2008, 09:25 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

I want to get an Allen jersey but don't want to spend $300.
Does anyone know if they sell the replathentics ($100) at the Vikings store.
I didn't see any while browsing online.

You should be able to find the replicas at the MOA store.

=Z=

V4L
09-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Scheels baby

marstc09
09-07-2008, 08:30 AM
"tb04512" wrote:

im goin!

Nice! What time are you getting there?

marstc09
09-07-2008, 11:42 AM
Weather Update:

Looks like rain is likely. 58 degrees. I just hope it is not too hard of rain.

BloodyHorns82
09-07-2008, 11:43 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"tb04512" wrote:

im goin!

Nice! What time are you getting there?

Yeah, it would be cool to meet up with you!

BloodyHorns82
09-07-2008, 11:44 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

Weather Update:

Looks like rain is likely. 58 degrees. I just hope it is not too hard of rain.

No worries, we picked you up a Vikings poncho yesterday!

DustinDupont
09-07-2008, 12:18 PM
me and my family just got tickets!!!

BloodyHorns82
09-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Whos going to Lambeau?
(LIST)

BloodyHorns82
Jmcdon00
Marstc
Dustin Dupoint
TB872863918273182

Who else?

We should all meet up at some point.

BadlandsVikings
09-07-2008, 02:47 PM
"V4L" wrote:

Scheels baby

The best store in the world

V4L
09-07-2008, 06:02 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"V4L" wrote:

Scheels baby

The best store in the world

I agree with you there

The one is Fargo has a farris wheel... Its pretty damn cool!!

COJOMAY
09-07-2008, 06:09 PM
I am amazed how few are going to the game over there. If I lived in Minnesota I'd be there in a heartbeat.

PurplePowerPunch
09-07-2008, 07:50 PM
I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings here in Tallahassee, FL screaming my lungs out! SKOL VIKES!

marstc09
09-07-2008, 07:51 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

I am amazed how few are going to the game over there. If I lived in Minnesota I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Its hard enough to get them to go to a home game.

V4L
09-07-2008, 10:17 PM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

Some people work

Some ppl dont have reliable cars

And some dont have the money

DustinDupont
09-07-2008, 10:54 PM
where is everyone sitting?

im in section 107 row 19

marstc09
09-08-2008, 08:21 AM
"DustinDupont" wrote:

where is everyone sitting?

im in section 107 row 19

I am right by you in 106, row 33!

miakurtzy07
09-08-2008, 08:24 AM
I'll be in Section 137. Row 54. Seats 15-18. Purple AP jersey!!!
Hope 2 c u all there!!!