PDA

View Full Version : Complaints Dept.



Prophet
07-28-2008, 10:45 AM
Who leads the pack regarding the most complaints about them or their posts?
I haven't been very active lately so some of the noobs haven't had a chance to hate me yet.
Just wondering what the breakdown is, who has the most reported complaints...say, top 10?

BloodyHorns82
07-28-2008, 10:49 AM
1.) Bono

Zeus
07-28-2008, 10:59 AM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


1.) Bono



I doubt that.
Stupid tranny is mostly annoying, like a fly or pus-filled boil.

=Z=

BloodyHorns82
07-28-2008, 11:05 AM
"Zeus" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


1.) Bono



I doubt that.
Stupid tranny is mostly annoying, like a fly or pus-filled boil.

=Z=


The countless self-promoting/look at me threads have my skin crawling.


I'm sure she's a great person once you get to know her better...
I can't remember who on this site had a brief (or was it long lasting) love affair with her, but his name escapes my memory.

i_bleed_purple
07-28-2008, 11:07 AM
i'm sure yogidabear had a bunch back in the day.

YogidAbEAR
07-30-2008, 02:09 AM
i'd complain about me too, i'm so awesome i make everyone look bad

singersp
07-30-2008, 04:20 AM
As far as having complaints reported about them, I'd have to say Ultra.

With him being a mod & just doing what a mod does, I'm sure he has had many complaints written about him to Webby by people whining about having their duplicate, religious and/or political threads locked, their threads moved/merged or about warnings being issued to them..

I for one appreciate everything Ultra does here. He gets very little credit for it.

singersp
07-30-2008, 04:29 AM
Bill Murray would be second on my list. Seems every time he would show up in a post, people would file complaints.

Prophet
07-30-2008, 08:39 AM
"singersp" wrote:


Bill Murray would be second on my list. Seems every time he would show up in a post, people would file complaints.


That should be a standard, not ridiculed.

Caine
07-30-2008, 09:16 AM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


1.) Bono



I doubt that.
Stupid tranny is mostly annoying, like a fly or pus-filled boil.

=Z=


The countless self-promoting/look at me threads have my skin crawling.


I'm sure she's a great person once you get to know her better...
I can't remember who on this site had a brief (or was it long lasting) love affair with her, but his name escapes my memory.


I thought that was Prophet......but that was when we all thought Bozo was a guy.
;D

Caine

Prophet
07-30-2008, 09:28 AM
"Caine" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


1.) Bono



I doubt that.
Stupid tranny is mostly annoying, like a fly or pus-filled boil.

=Z=


The countless self-promoting/look at me threads have my skin crawling.


I'm sure she's a great person once you get to know her better...
I can't remember who on this site had a brief (or was it long lasting) love affair with her, but his name escapes my memory.


I thought that was Prophet......but that was when we all thought Bozo was a guy.

;D

Caine


Yeah, I got fed up with the dishonesty, "I'm a guy, no, I'm a girl, no, a guy, no a girl, no, a tranny...."
It was just too confusing to continue.

Caine
07-30-2008, 10:22 AM
"Prophet" wrote:


"Caine" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


1.) Bono



I doubt that.
Stupid tranny is mostly annoying, like a fly or pus-filled boil.

=Z=


The countless self-promoting/look at me threads have my skin crawling.


I'm sure she's a great person once you get to know her better...
I can't remember who on this site had a brief (or was it long lasting) love affair with her, but his name escapes my memory.


I thought that was Prophet......but that was when we all thought Bozo was a guy.

;D

Caine


Yeah, I got fed up with the dishonesty, "I'm a guy, no, I'm a girl, no, a guy, no a girl, no, a tranny...."
It was just too confusing to continue.


...but is it a tranny guy who dresses like a girl, or a tranny girl who dresses like a guy?

...the saga continues.

Caine

jmcdon00
07-30-2008, 10:42 AM
"singersp" wrote:


As far as having complaints reported about them, I'd have to say Ultra.

With him being a mod & just doing what a mod does, I'm sure he has had many complaints written about him to Webby by people whining about having their duplicate, religious and/or political threads locked, their threads moved/merged or about warnings being issued to them..

I for one appreciate everything Ultra does here. He gets very little credit for it.

He's kind of a dick, but he does help make PPO great.
;)

i_bleed_purple
07-30-2008, 10:46 AM
"jmcdon00" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


As far as having complaints reported about them, I'd have to say Ultra.

With him being a mod & just doing what a mod does, I'm sure he has had many complaints written about him to Webby by people whining about having their duplicate, religious and/or political threads locked, their threads moved/merged or about warnings being issued to them..

I for one appreciate everything Ultra does here. He gets very little credit for it.

He's kind of a dick, but he does help make PPO great.
;)


imagine how this place would be if he was cool with everything and let it all slide, it would be a mess.
Think back to grade school, and the principal that was hard on everyone if they did something bad.
Betcha that people stopped screwing around.

BloodyHorns82
07-30-2008, 02:21 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


"Caine" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


1.) Bono



I doubt that.
Stupid tranny is mostly annoying, like a fly or pus-filled boil.

=Z=


The countless self-promoting/look at me threads have my skin crawling.


I'm sure she's a great person once you get to know her better...
I can't remember who on this site had a brief (or was it long lasting) love affair with her, but his name escapes my memory.


I thought that was Prophet......but that was when we all thought Bozo was a guy.

;D

Caine


Yeah, I got fed up with the dishonesty, "I'm a guy, no, I'm a girl, no, a guy, no a girl, no, a tranny...."
It was just too confusing to continue.


I always wondered where the Tranny nickname came from.
It actually sounds like there might be some validity to it after all.
Hmmmmm

BadlandsVikings
07-30-2008, 05:08 PM
I want to complin about everything

Vikes_King
07-30-2008, 11:45 PM
everyone loves me... so.. yea.

SKOL
07-31-2008, 12:52 AM
I can't think of anybody specifically that irritates me.
Sometimes Newbs have the urge to start a lot of new threads on some mindless drivel.
But they are soon hammered by the hammer and they become more bearable.

singersp
07-31-2008, 03:06 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


I want to complin about everything


Everyone has to have a hobby.

El Vikingo
07-31-2008, 05:55 AM
I can´t complaine




I am on a plane

Marrdro
07-31-2008, 06:17 AM
I would put the few guys/gals who think they are the grammar/spellin police on hear.
;D

Zeus
07-31-2008, 08:03 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:


I would put the few guys/gals who think they are the grammar/spellin police on hear.

;D


I'd put people who don't add anything with their replies but a gratuituous "Yeah" or "Great Point" or "You're moving up the spreadsheet, my friend!
:) ;) ;D".

=Z=

i_bleed_purple
07-31-2008, 08:11 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:


I would put the few guys/gals who think they are the grammar/spellin police on hear.

;D


nice spelling :P

gregair13
07-31-2008, 05:37 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


I'd put people who don't add anything with their replies but a gratuituous "Yeah" or "Great Point" or "You're moving up the spreadsheet, my friend!
:) ;) ;D".

=Z=

i do that sometimes...

Marrdro
07-31-2008, 08:35 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


I would put the few guys/gals who think they are the grammar/spellin police on hear.

;D


I'd put people who don't add anything with their replies but a gratuituous "Yeah" or "Great Point" or "You're moving up the spreadsheet, my friend!
:) ;) ;D".

=Z=

I hear ya.
That guy very seldom adds anything of quality or depth to the site.
Much like the guy who started the WWYD thread.
;D :P

BadlandsVikings
07-31-2008, 09:35 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


I want to complin about everything


Everyone has to have a hobby.


I'm complaining that you stole my line

singersp
07-31-2008, 09:38 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


I want to complin about everything


Everyone has to have a hobby.


I'm complaining that you stole my line


Go ahead douche-bag.

:P

BadlandsVikings
07-31-2008, 09:41 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


I want to complin about everything


Everyone has to have a hobby.


I'm complaining that you stole my line


Go ahead douche-bag.

:P


I won't complain if I can get more Roccos

dcboardr41
07-31-2008, 09:42 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:


I would put the few guys/gals who think they are the grammar/spellin police on hear.

;D


you're going down my spelling spreadsheet my friend, but still above how low i have myself on it :)

singersp
07-31-2008, 09:43 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"BadlandsViking" wrote:


I want to complin about everything


Everyone has to have a hobby.


I'm complaining that you stole my line


Go ahead douche-bag.

:P


I won't complain if I can get more Roccos


OK.

El Vikingo
07-31-2008, 09:46 PM
I want to complain about Marrdro!!!

gregair13
07-31-2008, 10:01 PM
who is solving these complaints btw? or is this just a place to bitch about it

Prophet
08-01-2008, 07:29 AM
"gregair13" wrote:


who is solving these complaints btw? or is this just a place to bitch about it


The intent of the thread is to get the main asshat that solves this stuff, ultra, to post the rankings of the most complaints against them.

Marrdro
08-01-2008, 07:32 AM
"El" wrote:


I want to complain about Marrdro!!!

Me to.
That guy is being a dickhead because of this Lord Dickhead stuff/rumors.
>:(

Marrdro
08-01-2008, 07:36 AM
"dcboardr41" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


I would put the few guys/gals who think they are the grammar/spellin police on hear.

;D


you're going down my spelling spreadsheet my friend, but still above how low i have myself on it :)

I like to put a few in everynow and then just to see who beeeyyyatches.
I let on to it once and they seem to have quit a bit, however, I know they are chompin at the bit just to complain.

LOL.
Just like the Jersey discussions, I marvel at how much attention spelling issues get on a football chat forumn.

I am amazed at times that this still functions as a football site at all.
;D
;D
;D
;D

Zeus
08-01-2008, 08:57 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:


"dcboardr41" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


I would put the few guys/gals who think they are the grammar/spellin police on hear.

;D


you're going down my spelling spreadsheet my friend, but still above how low i have myself on it :)


I like to put a few in everynow and then just to see who beeeyyyatches.
I let on to it once and they seem to have quit a bit, however, I know they are chompin at the bit just to complain.

LOL.
Just like the Jersey discussions, I marvel at how much attention spelling issues get on a football chat forumn.

I am amazed at times that this still functions as a football site at all.

;D
;D
;D
;D


I marvel at how one or two spelling/grammar corrections can be extrapolated into thousands upon thousands raining down upon the uneducated masses.

I correct only the following things:

1.
Spelling errors in NAMES - the ultimate disrespect

2.
Spelling/grammar errors that lead to confusion

3.
Spelling/grammar errors that will make Marty and Singer all riled up

=Z=

The Dropper
08-10-2008, 05:23 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:


I would put the few guys/gals who think they are the grammar/spellin police on hear.
;D


http://i27.tinypic.com/104kx8z.gif