PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure that I can watch the game

parsongeorge
01-09-2005, 12:22 PM
If the vikings start out on defense and the packers drive 80 yards down the field for a td...I'm not sure that i will be able to watch the whole game :cry:

Foreman44
01-09-2005, 12:24 PM
This is why it's VITAL we score FIRST
SCORE FIRST SCORE FIRST SCORE FIRST ....!

GQVikesfan
01-09-2005, 12:25 PM
"Foreman44" wrote:

This is why it's VITAL we score FIRST
SCORE FIRST SCORE FIRST SCORE FIRST ....!

Score first and keep scoring some more! We need to score on every drive.

ADubya26
01-09-2005, 12:27 PM
yeah i have been thinking the same thing..thats why i think its important for us to score first. I mean, it is only logical to think that if us fans cant stand to watch our team's playoff game, the players would probably feel worse. Now this whole da*n Moss interview I am hearing about is making me less optimistic. I figure our attitude will determine the outcome of the game and every player has to be totally involved - now i am questioning everyone's drive in winning this game. I dont really know what to expect...

parsongeorge
01-09-2005, 12:31 PM
"ADubya26" wrote:

yeah i have been thinking the same thing..thats why i think its important for us to score first. I mean, it is only logical to think that if us fans cant stand to watch our team's playoff game, the players would probably feel worse. Now this whole da*n Moss interview I am hearing about is making me less optimistic. I figure our attitude will determine the outcome of the game and every player has to be totally involved - now i am questioning everyone's drive in winning this game. I dont really know what to expect... yeah, I dont think we should really look too far into it......If they come out and play loose...and play to win, then we walk away with a W I have a strange feeling that we viking fans are going to be pleasantly surprised at the end of this day!!!!

GQVikesfan
01-09-2005, 12:34 PM
"parsongeorge" wrote:

"ADubya26" wrote:

yeah i have been thinking the same thing..thats why i think its important for us to score first. I mean, it is only logical to think that if us fans cant stand to watch our team's playoff game, the players would probably feel worse. Now this whole da*n Moss interview I am hearing about is making me less optimistic. I figure our attitude will determine the outcome of the game and every player has to be totally involved - now i am questioning everyone's drive in winning this game. I dont really know what to expect... yeah, I dont think we should really look too far into it......If they come out and play loose...and play to win, then we walk away with a W I have a strange feeling that we viking fans are going to be pleasantly surprised at the end of this day!!!!

I hope us Viking fans will be pleasantly surprised that the Vikings won and not pleasantly surprised that Randy walked out again.