PDA

View Full Version : Im so sick of this..

ADubya26
01-08-2005, 09:58 PM
Why in the hell is Donovan McNabb starting over Daunte in the Pro Bowl? Is it because Cully started last year or what? Im so sick and tired of seeing McNabb getting so much credit when Cully outperformed him in every aspect except for wins - and that involes a TEAM. And whats up with all the Iggle pro bowlers? God the media sucks the Iggles ass.

parsongeorge
01-08-2005, 10:00 PM
I could care less about the pro bowl

sdvikefan
01-08-2005, 10:03 PM
I agree, Pep should be starting over McNabb. He had a much better season and he is just a better player in almost every aspect.

cajunvike
01-08-2005, 10:08 PM
The media has ALWAYS put McCrab over Pep...that is why I hate him so much! F*ck McCrab and F*ck the Iggles! Here's hoping that they crash and burn next week!

Viking_Spirit
01-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Yet another reason why I hate Donovan F. McNabb.

ultravikingfan
01-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Don't worry. McNabb and the Eagles will blow it again this year! I hat that guy too!

Kleinsasser40
01-08-2005, 10:11 PM
Yeah, the media kisses McNabb's a$$ almost as much as they do Favre's. Cully should be starting, its BS.

After last year's probowl I have a new respect for that game. That comeback was one of the best displays of good football I have ever seen, I am just upset they havent put it on ESPN classic yet!

ADubya26
01-08-2005, 10:13 PM
I mean Lito Sheppard starting at the pro bowl? Come on

WBLVikeBabe
01-08-2005, 10:14 PM
I hear ya adubya Culpepper should definitley be starting and even though the Eagles beat us I wasn't extrememly impressed with him for how everyone talks him up so much.

ItalianStallion
01-08-2005, 10:46 PM
In all honesty the backup in the ProBowl get more meaningful playing time anyway, after each team has settled down.

jackyl
01-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Daunte had better self stats, Donovan led a way better team.

vikez06
01-08-2005, 11:08 PM
dante led the nfc in
passer rating
Yards
Completions
Attemps
Touchdowns
and was 2nd in Completions percention, only .1 behin griese

He also had 200 more rushing yards than mcnabb

cajunvike
01-08-2005, 11:09 PM
"jackyl" wrote:

Daunte had better self stats, Donovan led a way better team.

Yeah, Trent Dilfer led a way better team a few years ago...no Pro Bowl start for him, though...no job the next year either! :(

DiehardVikesFan
01-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Dilfer didn't lead that team, the defense did.

Steamed Turtle
01-08-2005, 11:38 PM
You wanna know why?? Because the iggles were 13-3 and the vikings were 8-8. That's why. Same reason why the iggles had 9 pro bowl players and the redskins only had 1. BEE ESS.

jackyl
01-08-2005, 11:38 PM
"DiehardVikesFan" wrote:

Dilfer didn't lead that team, the defense did.

Yup. He QB'd a good team, but he didn't lead it.

shockzilla
01-09-2005, 12:09 AM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

You wanna know why?? Because the iggles were 13-3 and the vikings were 8-8. That's why. Same reason why the iggles had 9 pro bowl players and the redskins only had 1. BEE ESS.

Hey Steamed Clam, why don't you do like you name and go back in your shell and CLAM THE F*CK UP YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!! There's NO WAY that McNabb should be starting over Daunte and you KNOW IT - Oh, wait, you're a Packer fan, I guess you WOULDN'T know...

muchluv4smoot
01-09-2005, 12:13 AM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

So by your logic, all the eagles players will start the Pro bowl, since they went 13-3?? Are they all starting? Why will Kevin williams start on D if we were only 8-8? That is the dumbest reason I have ever heard! The pro bowl has nothing to do with teams it is all about the individuals. Manning starts the pro bowl, not roethlisberger who's team did have the best record in the NFL, right? Daunte had a much much better season than mcnabb and deserved to be the starter. Watch Mcnabb without TO, he will be nowhere near as good as daunte was without moss this year. The dallas game was a little preview of what can be expected of Mcnabb in the playoffs without TO.

But who really cares about the stupid pro bowl anyways. I would be just like moss(not this year but other years), if I were daunte and decline the invitation.

Toss2Moss84
01-09-2005, 03:28 AM
That's fine. Culpepper will be starting in the Super Bowl and McNabb won't. :thumbleft:

hawaiianvike21
01-09-2005, 04:59 AM
"shockzilla" wrote:

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

Hey Steamed Clam, why don't you do like you name and go back in your shell and CLAM THE F*CK UP YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!! There's NO WAY that McNabb should be starting over Daunte and you KNOW IT - Oh, wait, you're a Packer fan, I guess you WOULDN'T know...

Hey zilla, calm down man. Hes really got a point and thats the way it works with the media and all and how who starts in the game kind of thing.

Like someone else mentioned before, cully started in last years game and barely got to play much. the backups played a lot more and i dont see why it wont happen again this year. I could see vick and culpepper playing a lot more than mcnbabb despite mcnabb starting.

P.S. Ill be at that game, almost a 100 percent sure. :D Hope to see cully lead the nfc against the much stronger afc.

vikoles
01-09-2005, 11:17 AM
whatever he willllll make his presence known in Hawaii!

shockzilla
01-09-2005, 12:35 PM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

"shockzilla" wrote:

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

Hey zilla, calm down man. Hes really got a point and thats the way it works with the media and all and how who starts in the game kind of thing.

Like someone else mentioned before, cully started in last years game and barely got to play much. the backups played a lot more and i dont see why it wont happen again this year. I could see vick and culpepper playing a lot more than mcnbabb despite mcnabb starting.

P.S. Ill be at that game, almost a 100 percent sure. :D Hope to see cully lead the nfc against the much stronger afc.

All I was getting at was his stupid reasoning for McCrabb starting over Daunte.

By the way, you are a lucky man, going to the Pro Bowl (I'd like to go - got extra tickets? :-))

Ltrey33
01-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Amen to that....Cully should be startin over McNabb. He led in all thsoe statistical categories, and he was the best rated passer in the NFC leading McNabb by 6 points! He also had 4700 passing yards this year, leading the NFL. Thats 200 more passing yards than even Peyton Manning! Daunte should be starting without a doubt....at least K-Will got some respect.