PDA

View Full Version : Aren't Single Game Tickets Suppose to be On Sale?



SuperVikesfan
07-09-2008, 10:08 AM
I thought they were up for sale at 10:00 am. What's up? It still says tickets are not available. That can't be all sold out already. Anyone know what's up?

i_bleed_purple
07-09-2008, 10:11 AM
I had got an email from the Vikings saying Single Game tickets went on sale today.

this is the email


Single-game tickets and a two-game mini-pack for 2008 Minnesota Vikings home games will go on sale Wednesday, July 9, at 9:00 a.m. in person at the Metrodome Gate B ticket booth. All ticket sales at the Metrodome are cash or credit card only; no personal checks will be accepted.

At 10:00 a.m. tickets will also be available in person at all Midwest Ticketmaster locations, by phone through Ticketmaster at (651) 989-5151, or via the internet at http://www.ticketmaster.com.

Single-game ticket prices range from $30 – $135. If available, tickets for the Vikings game versus the Green Bay Packers will only be sold in the following two-game mini-pack – Green Bay (Nov. 9) and Seattle (Aug. 8) -- ranging from $96 - $176 per package.

SuperVikesfan
07-09-2008, 10:15 AM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


I had got an email from the Vikings saying Single Game tickets went on sale today.

this is the email


Single-game tickets and a two-game mini-pack for 2008 Minnesota Vikings home games will go on sale Wednesday, July 9, at 9:00 a.m. in person at the Metrodome Gate B ticket booth. All ticket sales at the Metrodome are cash or credit card only; no personal checks will be accepted.

At 10:00 a.m. tickets will also be available in person at all Midwest Ticketmaster locations, by phone through Ticketmaster at (651) 989-5151, or via the internet at http://www.ticketmaster.com.

Single-game ticket prices range from $30 – $135. If available, tickets for the Vikings game versus the Green Bay Packers will only be sold in the following two-game mini-pack – Green Bay (Nov. 9) and Seattle (Aug. 8) -- ranging from $96 - $176 per package.


Yeah I know, but when I go to the site, it says tickets are unavailable. It's 15 minutes past ten right now... Got any clue what's up?

NodakPaul
07-09-2008, 10:17 AM
What link are you trying to hit?
I just went to Ticketmaster and I can find tickets for all games...


Minnesota Vikings vs. Indianapolis Colts
Hubert H Humphrey Metrodome, Minneapolis, MN
Sun, Sep 14, 2008 12:00 PM
Your Ticket(s)
Section
Row
Seats
Description
227
12
7 - 8
Upper level seating
Sides of field

Type
2 Full price tickets

Ticket Price
US $77.00 x 2

Convenience Charge
US $6.75 x 2

SuperVikesfan
07-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Ok, I got it to work, and bought two games. I am going to Carolina and Detriot. I think I had got a bad link. Oh well, can't wait for those games. Skol!

NodakPaul
07-09-2008, 10:33 AM
"SuperVikesfan" wrote:


Ok, I got it to work, and bought two games. I am going to Carolina and Detriot. I think I had got a bad link. Oh well, can't wait for those games. Skol!


Awesome!
We'll see you at tailgating!

SuperVikesfan
07-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Anyone think the Texans game would be good? I am also looking at that one...

NodakPaul
07-09-2008, 12:13 PM
"SuperVikesfan" wrote:


Anyone think the Texans game would be good? I am also looking at that one...


ALL Vikings games are good. :)

jmcdon00
07-09-2008, 01:02 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


"SuperVikesfan" wrote:


Anyone think the Texans game would be good? I am also looking at that one...


ALL Vikings games are good. :)

Very true.
I think the home opener is my favorite game of the season. So much potential at that point and the weather is still nice for tailgating. I imagine there will be a fair amount of Colts fans there too, which is always interesting.
Also the last game of the regular season against the Giants(the superbowl champs) is highlighted on my calander because it could have big playoff implications(or it could be a meaningles game where the backups play).
Of course since I have season tickets I'll be at them all.

i_bleed_purple
07-09-2008, 01:12 PM
"jmcdon00" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


"SuperVikesfan" wrote:


Anyone think the Texans game would be good? I am also looking at that one...


ALL Vikings games are good. :)

Very true.
I think the home opener is my favorite game of the season. So much potential at that point and the weather is still nice for tailgating. I imagine there will be a fair amount of Colts fans there too, which is always interesting.
Also the last game of the regular season against the Giants(the superbowl champs) is highlighted on my calander because it could have big playoff implications(or it could be a meaningles game where the backups play).
Of course since I have season tickets I'll be at them all.


did the proposed rule change where they rank teams by record, and not nessecarily whether you win the division or not?
It was supposed to cut down on the meaningless games in week 17.
Because if it did get passed, that game will likely have a huge impact on our record.

NodakPaul
07-09-2008, 01:36 PM
"i_bleed_purple" wrote:


"jmcdon00" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


"SuperVikesfan" wrote:


Anyone think the Texans game would be good? I am also looking at that one...


ALL Vikings games are good. :)

Very true.
I think the home opener is my favorite game of the season. So much potential at that point and the weather is still nice for tailgating. I imagine there will be a fair amount of Colts fans there too, which is always interesting.
Also the last game of the regular season against the Giants(the superbowl champs) is highlighted on my calander because it could have big playoff implications(or it could be a meaningles game where the backups play).
Of course since I have season tickets I'll be at them all.


did the proposed rule change where they rank teams by record, and not nessecarily whether you win the division or not?

It was supposed to cut down on the meaningless games in week 17.
Because if it did get passed, that game will likely have a huge impact on our record.


I am pretty sure that didn't go through, but I will have to do some research to be sure.

singersp
07-09-2008, 10:19 PM
I bought my tickets on Saturday via the early bird sale.
;)

Hell, even the guy I spoke with at the Vikings ticket office didn't know about the early sale.

Zeus
08-15-2008, 08:21 AM
As expected, the Vikings have adjusted the 2-game ticket package with the Packers.
You now have to buy a ticket to the Panthers game on 9/21 along with the Packers ticket.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0600410C92475FB8

=Z=

singersp
08-15-2008, 10:11 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


As expected, the Vikings have adjusted the 2-game ticket package with the Packers.
You now have to buy a ticket to the Panthers game on 9/21 along with the Packers ticket.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0600410C92475FB8

=Z=


Well that's a hell of a lot more tolerable than paying full price for a Packer ticket & a preseason ticket.

purplepat
08-16-2008, 04:56 PM
And if the Packers game isn't sold out by the time we play the Carolina game, they'll pair it with the Detroit game, or the Houston game, or the Atlanta game....or each one in succession...