PDA

View Full Version : What a shame

ultravikingfan
01-06-2005, 10:10 AM
K Will was not even a candidate for Defensive Player of the Week! I think if we would have won, he would've been. Dwight Smith of the Bucs had 8 tackles and 1 INT in a losing effort. K Will had 3 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble, and 1 INT. He had a better performance in a losing effort!

VikingsTw
01-06-2005, 10:19 AM
Haters thats all i can say, some packer coach was raving how good of a player K Will is and how good of a game he had last week. He said he was a monster, had a great weak.

Its just BS, vikings players never really seem to get the recognition unless its pepp.

TheAnimal93
01-06-2005, 10:46 AM
kevin williams wont go unnoticed here!!! i will make damn sure of that. lol not like he does anyway!!! that was one of the better perfomances i have seen from a vikings lineman i a while. since the last monster game by him. which one was that? oh yea,he didnt do too bad with gb game, and the det game and so on.

ultravikingfan
01-06-2005, 12:29 PM
I think Defensive Lineman kinda get put to the side nowadays with the LB's and Secondary Players making more INT's and hitting harder. Sort of like Offensive Lineman not getting the credit the deserve like QB's, RB's, and WR's do.

bleedpurple
01-06-2005, 01:30 PM
He wasn't even on Len Pasquelli or sportsline.com's all defensive team for the year....I also thought that was a huge sham....he's had the best season of any DT in the league

CT Viking Man
01-06-2005, 03:04 PM
You would think with a Pro Bowl nod and the season he has put together, KWill would easily be recognized on any all-pro team. Disregarding the interception performance of last year, it won't be until the Vikes D gets into the top half of the league that players such as KWill will be recognized.

At least we all appreciate his play this year.