PDA

View Full Version : " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with marstc09 ...

BadlandsVikings
06-01-2008, 08:00 PM
PP.O name: marstc09
Current City: West Bend, WI
Hometown: Milwaukee, WI

1) How did you choose your screen name?
It was my college email, Marstc09@uwgb.edu. The Mars stands for my last name Marshall. The t is for my first name Tim. The c is for my middle name Carl. The 09 is the day of my birthday May 9th, 1980.
The school sets it up that way not me.

2) marstc, could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?
I grew up in Milwaukee, WI. I lived in the area my whole life. I have two brothers. One is a year older than me and one is a year younger. My older brother is a Packer fan and the younger one really does not have a team. I am trying to turn him into a Vikings fan. Both of them live close to me. My older brother just got engaged to a Bears fan and lives in Sheboygan, WI. My younger brother lives with my dad in Milwaukee, WI. My mom now lives in Champlin, MN and I was pumped when she moved there because now I have a place to stay when I go to games. She is a Packer fan but she also follows the Vikes. My parents divorced a year ago so it did not bother me. I get along with them great.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Image030.jpg

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/MeandMyMom.jpg

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/100_0590.jpg

3) What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such?
I was a good student but I was an asshole. I would mouth off to teachers and not follow the rules if I did not care for them. I was in soccer and wrestling. My soccer team went to state my senior year and I went to state my junior year for wrestling. I played football my freshman year but that was it because I was too small even for a cornerback. It was hard to compete against 6 foot black dudes. I graduated in 1999.

4) What did you do after High School?
I went to college at University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. I have a degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing. This was the best years of my life. Nothing beats the experiences I had. Lots of partying and late night studies. After that I moved back to the Milwaukee area because I could not stand Green Bay and its people. Not much of nightlife and a football team! I got a job through my college and have been there ever since. I get to travel a lot and I am very happy there.
I do mostly design work for promotions and incentives for companies. We have done some promotions for the Vikings and Bears. I get to work with a lot of really cool companies like Harley-Davidson and ESPN.
Hopefully next year I will get to do some free stuff for the PP.O tailgates. I am thinking about doing a different promotion every game. So stop by for all the free stuff. Free promotion for you Webby!
I am also attended grad school at Marquette to get my MBA. I only take one course at a time so I probably won’t be done for long time.

5) What was your first job?
I worked at a local Sub shop. I was 15 and did not get paid much but I got all the free food I wanted.

6) When did you decide to be such a dedicated fan of the Minnesota Vikings?
When Randy Moss arrived. My senior year in high school was when I started following the team. I was never really into any team but I watched games before that. I was so intrigue by Moss because of his college career. Since then it has been all purple and yellow! That is how I became a crotch sniffer. What a team that was! Should have been a Super Bowl win. I also liked Cunningham but the Culpepper era made me even more of a fan. Now I am addicted.

7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories that has to do with the Vikings or one of its past or present players, coaches, etc.
That is easy! I was at lamblow for a playoff game. Let’s just say it ended in Moss pretending, yes Joe Buck, pretending to moon the crowd.
I was wearing my Moss jersey that day. I was lucky to get out that day alive. My favorite memory in the dome is Peterson breaking the single game rushing record. I was also in Chicago the day he torched them as well. That game was a great game to watch live!

8) How did you come to find PP.O and what attracted you most to the site?
I have no clue but I am glad I found it. I think I was just searching news. I did not become an active member until this year.

9) What other sports teams do you follow?
Basketball: Milwaukee Bucks
College: Wisconsin Badgers

10) When you’re not on PPO what could you likely be found doing with your spare time?
Working, studying, playing video games, watching a movie, working out, eating, drinking, bowling or on a plane.

11) Do you say a special prayer before Vikings games?
No, but I always have to wear a jersey. My old boss always thought jerseys were silly because you are not the player. Is that stupid or what? I always wear a jersey now when I am around him.

12) Where do you watch away Vikings games?
At home thanks to Sunday ticket but I might not get it this year due to all the games I am going to. So I will just watch it at Buffalo Wild Wings.

13) What is your worst fear?
Drowning under ice!

14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy?
See question 10

15) What’s your favorite food?
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, Bacon, and Pancakes
Lunch: Gyros
Dinner: Steak with a Bloody Mary and a Miller Lite chaser

16) Where are some of the places you’ve been, and where are some of your favorites.
I have been all over the states since I travel so much for work. I think I have been to every major city. My favorite would probably be Orlando. I love going to Pleasure Island. Las Vegas is good for people watching. You find all kinds of characters there. The only problem with Vegas is all the temptation! Any place warm is fun for me. I am not a big fan of winter.

17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
Go to Africa or watch the Vikings win a Super Bowl

18) If you could live anywhere where would it be?
Suburbs of Atlanta or somewhere in Texas

19) Do you believe the Vikings will have their big day someday? When they do win the Super Bowl, what will be the first thing you think you will do?
I think they will win one in my lifetime. When they win the first thing I will do is tell all the Packer fans I know to suck it, our trophy case is no longer empty. Then I would buy all the memorabilia I could get my hands on.

20) Up to this date, what is one of your favorite PPO memories?
Coming to the tailgates! It was cool to be so welcomed. I urge everyone to come to one. Some very nice people there to met. It was exciting to me because it was the first time I got to know die-hard Vikings fans. Where I am from there are none! You will not be disappointed. I am really looking forward to next year. Is it here yet?

NordicNed
06-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Great Read Tim
;D

Nice to get to know a little bit more about you.
It's nice having you as a fellow, dedicated member, here at PPO.

I'll be really disapointed if you don't call me when in CT., if you make the trip soon.

I'll have to Grill you up a Steak and make you one of my famous bloody mary's from scratch.
I'll wipe up a Virgin one for me... ;D

If not, hope to catch you at a tailgate some day soon....

YPPOP,

NordicNed

dcboardr41
06-01-2008, 08:15 PM
aaaah so your the guy who added me on facebook, i never knew who it was lol

Vikes_King
06-01-2008, 08:24 PM
you rock at life sir :)

singersp
06-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Nice read Mars. What ever became of those items that were designed for PP.O?

singersp
06-01-2008, 08:38 PM
21) When did you decide to be such a dedicated hater of the Green Bay Packers?

marstc09
06-01-2008, 08:40 PM
"singersp" wrote:

Nice read Mars. What ever became of those items that were designed for PP.O?

Not sure Webby is interested but if he is ok with it I am more than happy to hook some members up who come to the tailgates.

marstc09
06-01-2008, 08:42 PM
"NordicNed" wrote:

Great Read Tim
;D

I'll be really disappointed if you don't call me when in CT., if you make the trip soon.

I'll have to Grill you up a Steak and make you one of my famous bloody mary's from scratch.

YPPOP,

NordicNed

You will be the first person I call when I land. Should be in a couple weeks.

marstc09
06-01-2008, 08:49 PM
"singersp" wrote:

21) When did you decide to be such a dedicated hater of the Green Bay Packers?

Well I didn't really have a problem with them until I went to school there. I have been to Chicago and Detroit for games but never had problems with fans. In fact they were very nice and we talk football throughout the games. Green Bay is a whole different demon.

Garland Greene
06-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks for sharing.

KevinK
06-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Nice to meet you Marstc09.
It will be great to meet you in Baltimore. Ned and I driving from Connecticut for a long 5-6 hours. But it wont be that long with Ned in the car, it will be fun as hell.
Just about everytime I come on the site I see your name logged in, so I know you put your time in!
Thanks to you for your views and dedication to the site. Cant wait to meet you in August in Balt!!!

singersp
06-01-2008, 08:56 PM
"KevinK" wrote:

It will be great to meet you in Baltimore. Ned and I driving from Connecticut for a long 5-6 hours. But it wont be that long with Ned in the car, it will be fun as hell. Just about everytime I come on the site I see your name logged in, so I know you put your time in!
Thanks to you for your views and dedication to the site. Cant wait to meet you in August in Balt!!!

LOL! That's what you think. In front of the computer is not the only place Ned sits naked.

Purple Floyd
06-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Good read. I can identify with how hard it is to like the Packers when you are in the heart of their territory. There are a few good ones but too many who aren't

NordicNed
06-01-2008, 09:54 PM
"singersp" wrote:

"KevinK" wrote:

It will be great to meet you in Baltimore. Ned and I driving from Connecticut for a long 5-6 hours. But it wont be that long with Ned in the car, it will be fun as hell. Just about everytime I come on the site I see your name logged in, so I know you put your time in!

LOL! That's what you think. In front of the computer is not the only place Ned sits naked.

hey, it will save us about $30.00 bucks in tolls, they always just wave me thru the booths.....LOL

El Vikingo
06-02-2008, 06:13 AM
One of the loyalest Vikes-fan ,nice read amigo.

I thougth you were 28 not 27 btw.

Zeus
06-02-2008, 07:52 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

[b]PP.O name: marstc09

Are you flashing a gang sign behind my head?

=Z=

marstc09
06-02-2008, 08:30 AM
"El" wrote:

One of the loyalest Vikes-fan ,nice read amigo.

I thougth you were 28 not 27 btw.

I am 28 now. When I filled that out I was 27.

marstc09
06-02-2008, 08:32 AM
"Zeus" wrote:

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

[b]PP.O name: marstc09

Are you flashing a gang sign behind my head?

=Z=

I sure am. That is the worldwide known gang sign that symbolizes peace. I am always at peace in the Metrodome.

Marrdro
06-02-2008, 08:36 AM
Very nice read my friend and fellow Mar..... ;D

Thanks for sharing.

Coming to the tailgates! It was cool to be so welcomed. I urge everyone to come to one. Some very nice people there to met.

I couldn't agree more.
If the funds permit and time avails of itself, everyone should get home to the mother ship and party with the PPO locals.
Way fun.
;D

Zeus
06-02-2008, 08:46 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

Coming to the tailgates! It was cool to be so welcomed. I urge everyone to come to one. Some very nice people there to met.

I couldn't agree more.
If the funds permit and time avails of itself, everyone should get home to the mother ship and party with the PPO locals.
Way fun.

;D

PPO tailgating is what I look forward to all week leading up to the game.
The "Welcomes!" and "Howdys!" when you arrive, the laughs, the singing, the hope, the beer, the friends, the port-a-potties, the Wheel of Fun, the jello shots, the sermon - and then we have a football game!

And our team doesn't suck!

GOD I CAN'T FRIGGING WAIT!

=Z=

Jilly
06-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Great to know more about you Mars. It was nice meeting you and your girlfriend at the game last year...looking forward to seeing you at the preseason game in Bmore.

C Mac D
06-02-2008, 12:07 PM

Maybe we have more in common than we thought. Pleasure to know more about you.
:D

cogitans
06-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Good read Mars. Luckily I'll soon be getting an experience of the dome of my own.

marstc09
06-02-2008, 01:07 PM
"C" wrote:

Maybe we have more in common than we thought. Pleasure to know more about you.
:D

We have actually a lot in common. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/cool-smiley-009.gif Too bad I missed you when I was in New York. I am sure I will be back.

marstc09
06-02-2008, 03:59 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

I couldn't agree more.
Way fun.
;D

PPO tailgating is what I look forward to all week leading up to the game.
The "Welcomes!" and "Howdys!" when you arrive, the laughs, the singing, the hope, the beer, the friends, the port-a-potties, the Wheel of Fun, the jello shots, the sermon - and then we have a football game!

And our team doesn't suck!

GOD I CAN'T FRIGGING WAIT!

=Z=

I have been looking forward to it since the last time I was there. I feel like a crack fiend. I think I am even itching.

VikingMike
06-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Nice read.

I am also attended grad school at Marquette to get my MBA. I only take one course at a time so I probably won’t be done for long time.

Good job, you should be proud.

So, last name is Marshall...isn't that where the crotch-sniffee went to school? ;D

Good to know you a little better...and oh, did you ever find out who "vikesrule" is? :)

marstc09
06-05-2008, 01:22 PM
"VikingMike" wrote:

Nice read.

Good job, you should be proud.

So, last name is Marshall...isn't that where the crotch-sniffee went to school? ;D

Good to know you a little better...and oh, did you ever find out who "vikesrule" is? :)

Yup I even have that jersey.
:P

No dice on vikesrule. Someday he will have the balls to man up.
;D

AngloVike
06-05-2008, 01:28 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

My favorite memory in the dome is Peterson breaking the single game rushing record.

great read and a good game that was too. I had to make do watching it on TV when it was the one game we originally planned to go to see.. but couldn't get hotel accommodation
:'(
due to blessed political convention
>:(
Still nice to know more about you and hope to see you if we get over this year
;D

marstc09
06-08-2008, 05:05 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

"NordicNed" wrote:

Great Read Tim
;D

I'll be really disappointed if you don't call me when in CT., if you make the trip soon.

YPPOP,

NordicNed

You will be the first person I call when I land. Should be in a couple weeks.

June 24th, I will most likely fly in on the weekend. Get those bloodys ready.

Prophet
06-12-2008, 07:28 AM
)...What type of student where you in High School? Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any school clubs and such?
I was a good student but I was an asshole...

lmao, perfect combination for pp.o.

marstc09
09-22-2008, 11:22 AM
Coming to the tailgates! It was cool to be so welcomed. I urge everyone to come to one. Some very nice people there to meet. It was exciting to me because it was the first time I got to know die-hard Vikings fans. Where I am from there are none! You will not be disappointed. I am really looking forward to next year. Is it here yet?

Ok time to update this. Sunday was the greatest PP.O moment. I want to thank Zeus first. Love you like a brother for that one man. Truly surreal being on the field for the first time. I also want to thank Webby and this website for making it possible for me to meet Zeus and the other great PPOers.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Image024.jpg

V4L
09-22-2008, 11:52 AM
Good read bro

We got some things in common!

C Mac D
09-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Great read... don't know how I missed it earlier.

How did you not fall into the Green Bay crowd?

marstc09
09-22-2008, 12:00 PM
"C" wrote:

How did you not fall into the Green Bay crowd?

Their fans love sheep and I love woman.

El Vikingo
09-22-2008, 12:27 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j319/AWZeus/Carolina%20Game/IMG00189.jpg

I like that one.What a great felling that must be ....

gregair13
09-30-2008, 09:06 PM
You want to go to Africa eh? Of the warmer places with amazing wildlife, Africa is on the top of my list too. Australia too, but thats more for the people than the nature aspect.
Nice read about you and hopefully you stick around this site for years to come.

marstc09
12-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Me on the field at the dome.
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Image021.jpg

My favorite piece of Vikings stuff!
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Case.jpg

Some good people.
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/IMG_1039.jpg

Mr Anderson
12-06-2008, 02:32 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Case.jpg
That's awesome.

marstc09
12-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Good times in Tennessee!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/000_0129.jpg

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/100_0876.jpg

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/000_0128.jpg

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/p1010203.jpg

Formo
12-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Just too bad the Vikes lost that game..
=/

SoCaliFans
12-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Oh I just now saw this, that was great Mars!

marstc09
12-08-2008, 02:08 PM
"Formo" wrote:

Just too bad the Vikes lost that game..
=/

Its ok. They are a good team and we played them pretty well. The 3 lost fumbles killed us along with the missed Longwell field goal.

marstc09
12-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Tailgate in Baltimore. My favorite tailgate this year other than Tennessee.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/091.jpg

Cajun and me getting some grub. Miss you man.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/000_0084.jpg

dcboardr41 and me showing our respect to Packer fans.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/11.jpg

Marrdro was kind enough to lend me a beer.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/000_0101.jpg

marstc09
12-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Houston game I think.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/n572010482_4447716_1437.jpg

marstc09
12-08-2008, 08:53 PM
My first PPO tailgate. I think it was an Eagle game.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/l_9c1be1cb75c9716509a960ba4dcbf758.jpg

marstc09
12-13-2008, 09:27 PM
This is my lost post until after the game for good luck. Hope to see some of you tomorrow. Lets kick some ass! The spirit of Fran Tarkenton will live in TJ in sunny Arizona.

PacNWVike
12-13-2008, 09:51 PM
Excellent read Tim.
Your job sounds interesting and I hope to meet you at a tailgating session someday!
I'll be back for the Giants game this year.

El Vikingo
12-13-2008, 10:08 PM
stay at home

marstc09
12-23-2008, 11:03 AM
Me and the great one!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/TimandBarrySanders.jpg

BadlandsVikings
12-23-2008, 11:34 AM
these neeed to start up again

marstc09
12-23-2008, 11:35 AM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

Nobody wants to do them.

V4L
12-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Someone should start a thread and ask for volunteers

Formo
01-01-2009, 05:58 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

Nobody wants to do them.

You mean, post the interviews two times a week?
If we need a guy to do that, I'll be glad to give it a go.
I stop by here more than enough times to do it.
Let me know.

"marstc09" wrote:

Me and the great one!

NICE!!
Question..
looks like you guys were exhibitors..
what show/exhibit were you doing that Barry Sanders would be doing too?

marstc09
01-01-2009, 06:15 PM
"Formo" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

Nobody wants to do them.

You mean, post the interviews two times a week?
If we need a guy to do that, I'll be glad to give it a go.
I stop by here more than enough times to do it.
Let me know.

"marstc09" wrote:

Me and the great one!

NICE!!
Question..
looks like you guys were exhibitors..
what show/exhibit were you doing that Barry Sanders would be doing too?

No I mean nobody wants to fill out the interviews.

I forgot which show it was but we were both doing promotions for I think Pepsi. It was in 2006.

Formo
01-02-2009, 12:20 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

No I mean nobody wants to fill out the interviews.

Ahh, yes.
Gotcha.

I'm slow.

marstc09
02-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Webbys pops, Webby, Jocelyn, and Me before the Arizona game.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Webby.jpg

Prophet
02-13-2009, 02:36 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

Nice to see webby's old man sporting a vest.
Webby needs the old man's stach accompanied with the sweater vest.
That would be hot.

marstc09
03-21-2009, 05:17 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Tailgate-1.jpg

marstc09
03-21-2009, 05:20 PM
"C" wrote:

You didn't.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=45407.msg787534#msg787534

cogitans
03-27-2009, 04:45 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

Good people, great picture

marstc09
03-31-2009, 10:20 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/Image049.jpg

Zeus
04-01-2009, 05:28 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

Left-to-right:

JMcDon, BloodyHorns, Viking Queen, Shockzilla, NodakPaul, me (crouching in front of NP), SnoBum (standing up behind Shock), Mars, NeumDog (arms in air), Joclyn (Mars' hot babe) and Singer.

=Z=

marstc09
06-29-2009, 08:36 PM
Jocelyn is going to kill me for this but I have to do it. Sporting the purple at an early age!

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/img003.jpg

BadlandsVikings
06-29-2009, 08:38 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

Jocelyn is going to kill me for this but I have to do it. Sporting the purple at an early age!

She needs to becomea member so we can watch her yell at you lol

marstc09
06-29-2009, 08:40 PM
"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

She works too much. Probably why I am on here so often.

She yells at me enough. The last thing I need is her yelling at me on PPO.

cogitans
06-30-2009, 11:32 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

That's a great pic Mars

No need for her to hate you for posting that.

VikingMike
06-30-2009, 12:38 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Left-to-right:

JMcDon, BloodyHorns, Viking Queen, Shockzilla, NodakPaul, me (crouching in front of NP), SnoBum (standing up behind Shock), Mars, NeumDog (arms in air), Joclyn (Mars' hot babe) and Singer.

=Z=

Nodak must have ice running through his veins.

marstc09
06-30-2009, 01:01 PM
"VikingMike" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

Left-to-right:

=Z=

Nodak must have ice running through his veins.

It was fucking cold that day too.

marstc09
11-09-2009, 09:14 AM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/49ers9-27-09.jpg

Rockmolder
11-19-2009, 05:56 PM
"marstc09" wrote:

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

She works too much. Probably why I am on here so often.

She yells at me enough. The last thing I need is her yelling at me on PPO.

That'd be pretty entertaining, though.

Great pics, Mars.

marstc09
01-27-2010, 04:17 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/005.jpg

marstc09
02-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Well it is official. I got a job offer in Arizona. I leave in 2 weeks. I am so excited to be heading to the land of the sun. Time to start a new chapter in my life.

C Mac D
02-09-2010, 12:28 PM
marstc09 wrote:

Well it is official. I got a job offer in Arizona. I leave in 2 weeks. I am so excited to be heading to the land of the sun. Time to start a new chapter in my life.

Hey! Congrats man, enjoy the sun!

Zeus
02-09-2010, 01:04 PM
marstc09 wrote:

It won't last. You'll be back by late July.

=Z=

marstc09
02-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Zeus wrote:

marstc09 wrote:

=Z=

Wanna bet? Already a half a foot on the ground and getting stronger. Why would I want to come back to that? I will be chilling in a pool while you are shoveling snow. Have fun.

Zeus
02-09-2010, 01:19 PM
marstc09 wrote:

Zeus wrote:

marstc09 wrote:

Wanna bet? Already a half a foot on the ground and getting stronger. Why would I want to come back to that? I will be chilling in a pool while you are shoveling snow. Have fun.

That one doesn't work on me. I'm not a pussy. I like the snow.

And I have a snow-blower, bitch!

=Z=

Jilly
02-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Zeus wrote:

marstc09 wrote:

Zeus wrote:

marstc09 wrote:

That one doesn't work on me. I'm not a pussy. I like the snow.

And I have a snow-blower, bitch!

=Z=

lol, no wonder you're not whining about shoveling.

Congrats Mars!!

VikingMike
02-09-2010, 01:58 PM
marstc09 wrote:

Congratulations...I want to retire in AZ or NM. Enjoy the sun.

Tad7
02-09-2010, 06:08 PM
marstc09 wrote:

That's big stuff man..congrats

Mr Anderson
02-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Congratulations Mars, good luck.

triedandtruevikesfan
02-09-2010, 08:01 PM
marstc09 wrote:

I thought I've told you several times that you're not allowed to move to AZ!!!!

BadlandsVikings
02-09-2010, 08:33 PM
congratz

Zeus
02-09-2010, 10:09 PM
triedandtruevikesfan wrote:

marstc09 wrote:

You should buy his season ticket so you can sit next to me.

=Z=

vikinggreg
02-09-2010, 10:12 PM
marstc09 wrote:

Is that code for heading to Hattiesburg for the offseason to stalk Favre? ;)

Best of luck to you Mars and remember snow kills bugs, think of that when you see a roach or spider in Arizona stealing your beer :P :woohoo:

marstc09
02-17-2010, 04:12 PM
triedandtruevikesfan wrote:

marstc09 wrote:

Sorry I had to do it. I can't stand the snow anymore.