PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm new to this board

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Hey there.. I've been reading posts on this board for about a year now, and finally decided to jump in. I'm a Packers fan, but I don't go from team page to team page talking trash. I picked this site because I most definitely think that the Vikes are our biggest rival. The Bears suck now and so do the Cowboys. To put it simply, I love to hate you guys!! :D
Anyway, I go to Marshall University, so I am also very familiar with Randy Moss. I will definitely get in some arguments with you guys.. but it'll be good natured. I can't wait for the game this weekend. Even you domers can't argue with a January playoff game at Lambeau! Good Luck!

Viking_Spirit
01-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Welcome...its gonna be a great game this weekend. SKOL VIKES!

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Yeah.. the only thing I don't like about this site is that the webmaster seems to lock out threads even when there is no TOS violation. An example is packmanxxi opening a thread about the Vike fans to blame next weeks game on the refs in advance. Talking trash.. yes but being vulgar.. no. Besides that, there definitely a lot of emotion being thrown around here.

Viking_Spirit
01-03-2005, 06:20 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

Yeah.. the only thing I don't like about this site is that the webmaster seems to lock out threads even when there is no TOS violation. An example is packmanxxi opening a thread about the Vike fans to blame next weeks game on the refs in advance. Talking trash.. yes but being vulgar.. no. Besides that, there definitely a lot of emotion being thrown around here.
You have know Packman's history of posting to get why Webby locked that...what webby did w/ that thread is perfectly fine IMO.

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I understand what you're saying, but you have to admit that it was kind of a funny thread!

XTAP59
01-03-2005, 06:24 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

This forum has a trash talking section. Those posts should go there, not on the main stream board.

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Ahh I did not know that. Ok you won that argument =)