PDA

View Full Version : Who is the alcoholic and addicted to pain killers???



Vikestand
01-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Moss or Favre


Favre....Now everybody felt sorry for him because he was going through this tough time of Jack and morphine yet when Moss walks off a feild 2 seconds before the end of the game he is a Punk???....Thank ESPN for making Favre god..Them and madden...

packmanxxxi
01-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Favre was addicted to a legal drug used for pain, saught help, admitted it, and got it...

Moss ran over a cop and is a druggie as well, only his are illegal.... whats your point here?

Vikestand
01-03-2005, 01:53 PM
lol..ran over a cop...The lady even said he just "bumped" her....lol...So what you are a saying its ok for Favre to have a "legal" addiction to Tylenol 3 and putting down some Jack...But its not ok for Moss to get caught with seeds of weed which could have been from many of people other then Randy in his car???...Yep you got me...Oh by the way its not legal drug when its used for over-consumption...

cheesefree
01-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Favre wasn't addicted to Tylenol 3's with Codeine, he was addicted to that hillbilly heroin.

Caine
01-03-2005, 02:46 PM
It's all about the media.

face it, they love Favre, they hate Moss...always have.

Sure, when he's hot they rant and rave about how great randy is, but they do that to Favre when he stinks up the joint.

There are far worse "Offenders" than Randy Moss, but everyone likes to key on him because he says NOTHING to them now...and I don't blame him.

I respect Favre (Althought the "Addicted to Vicodin" drama was a bit sappy), but I'm happy we have Randy.

If you want a punk, there are better candidates in the NFL than either of those two...by far.

Toss2Moss84
01-03-2005, 03:19 PM
Your right, I don't see Fox doing a special next week called "Moss 4-Ever".

bleedpurple
01-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Moss's act of walking of the field was classless....I don't care if he was hurt or not (which I don't think he was).

packmanxxxi
01-03-2005, 03:29 PM
This comparison was only made out of jelousy. There is no comparison at all really. I like how people on here are STILL backing up their own player who WALKED OUT on them on Sunday. Thats fine with me. I just this this thread was uncalled for and rediculous... the point was only to prove the greatness of Favre and the punk attitude of Moss????

did you ever think there is a REASON the media prefers one of the other?

mrdrae
01-03-2005, 03:45 PM
The media is all over Favre because of all of his acheivements on the field. What has randy accomplished besides receiveing for over 1000 yards in each of his seasons? Where is he at clutch time late in the season? :D

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 06:31 PM
What a low blow.. I'd like to see you play professional football after the surgery Favre had. I can't believe the webby lets this thread stay open..

Toss2Moss84
01-03-2005, 06:35 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

What a low blow.. I'd like to see you play professional football after the surgery Favre had. I can't believe the webby lets this thread stay open..
That's right, I forgot Brett Favre is the only player in NFL history to play football after having surgery.

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 06:40 PM
You're right.. he's not. He is the only player to play after having almost 3 feet of intestines removed, though. Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO! Since the moment Brett manned up, admitted his problem, and did something about it, he hasn't been anything but the greatest team player you could ask for. Moss keeps showing everyone what he is.. a selfish, crybaby, thug who folds or get hurt in every big game the Vikes are in. Remember the 98 championship game against the Falcons? Where was Moss then? Nursing a tiny injury. He wishes he was half the man Favre is.

Toss2Moss84
01-03-2005, 06:50 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

You're right.. he's not. He is the only player to play after having almost 3 feet of intestines removed, though. Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO! Since the moment Brett manned up, admitted his problem, and did something about it, he hasn't been anything but the greatest team player you could ask for. Moss keeps showing everyone what he is.. a selfish, crybaby, thug who folds or get hurt in every big game the Vikes are in. Remember the 98 championship game against the Falcons? Where was Moss then? Nursing a tiny injury. He wishes he was half the man Favre is.

Dude quit while you're ahead the number keeps magically going up in each of your posts. (2 1/2, now 3 feet of intestines). What do you have them mounted in a frame in you house?

Keep spitting out lies no one will take you serious. Moss torched the Falcons D with a TD in that 1998 game. BTW he was a rookie, look up Mr. God's rookie numbers.
http://randymossonline.com/37.jpg

And Moss not showing up for big games. Are you kidding me? Look at his MNF stats or stats when he's on National TV. Not like Bretty hasn't thrown 6 INT's in a Playoff game. OR how bout his last pass of last season. That was a beautiful throw.

And answer me this. In another thread you said Moss got in trouble for beating up his girlfriend while at FSU so that made him a big troublemaker. Then you have the balls to say this, "Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO!"

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 07:02 PM
You're right I am ahead.. like the picture in my signature, I believe the score is 3-0 Packers. In my post I said "almost 3 feet." Randy Moss only shows up when things are going well, and I don't think he did anything the second half of that Falcons game. And last, my point about Brett's drinking problem being 10 years ago is that he actually did something called maturing. Randy never did that. He keeps doing idiotic things. But he's a great guy, right? Beating up women is really manly and tough. I go to Marshall University, and you'd think people would love him here, but everyone that has met him hates him.

vegasvike
01-03-2005, 07:15 PM
"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

You're right.. he's not. He is the only player to play after having almost 3 feet of intestines removed, though. Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO! Since the moment Brett manned up, admitted his problem, and did something about it, he hasn't been anything but the greatest team player you could ask for. Moss keeps showing everyone what he is.. a selfish, crybaby, thug who folds or get hurt in every big game the Vikes are in. Remember the 98 championship game against the Falcons? Where was Moss then? Nursing a tiny injury. He wishes he was half the man Favre is.

Dude quit while you're ahead the number keeps magically going up in each of your posts. (2 1/2, now 3 feet of intestines). What do you have them mounted in a frame in you house?

Keep spitting out lies no one will take you serious. Moss torched the Falcons D with a TD in that 1998 game. BTW he was a rookie, look up Mr. God's rookie numbers.
http://randymossonline.com/37.jpg

And Moss not showing up for big games. Are you kidding me? Look at his MNF stats or stats when he's on National TV. Not like Bretty hasn't thrown 6 INT's in a Playoff game. OR how bout his last pass of last season. That was a beautiful throw.

And answer me this. In another thread you said Moss got in trouble for beating up his girlfriend while at FSU so that made him a big troublemaker. Then you have the balls to say this, "Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO!"

listen once an alcoholic always an alcoholic didn't Farve like try to run over a tree while he was driving drunk? And doesn't like to rip sinks out of the wall when he's drunk?

JoeMama
01-03-2005, 07:16 PM
You know what?....This is kind of turning into a "my dad can beat up your dad" kind of debate.
It's getting silly and pointless.
Both guys are human and far from being saints.
Both guys use/used chemicals.
Both guys have been involved in domestic incidents involving their wives or girlfriends.
Both guys are football Gods.
Both guys should be judged on their talents and not the mistakes they've made in their personal lives.

I really get tired of reading pissing contests like this, because they never go anywhere good.

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 07:19 PM
You guys really are pathetic. Can you even personally attack Favre about something that happened in the past decade?? I didn't think so. Instead of discussing the games, or even what this post was originally about, you turn it around on Brett Favre!! How about we stick to the topic??

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 07:20 PM
I agree, JoeMama, and I'm still laughing because of your avatar. Friggin' hilarious!

cajunvike
01-03-2005, 07:30 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

You guys really are pathetic. Can you even personally attack Favre about something that happened in the past decade?? I didn't think so. Instead of discussing the games, or even what this post was originally about, you turn it around on Brett Favre!! How about we stick to the topic??

Speaking of staying in the past decade, only one of those trophies was won in the past decade...and the 10 year time limit is almost over for that one as well. Also your last post bragging about the 3 SBs is not sticking to the topic as well...talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!! :argue:

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Wow what a great comeback.. "Only one of those trophies was won in the past decade." Ok so we can say we're still winning 1-0??

XTAP59
01-03-2005, 07:39 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Favre was addicted to a legal drug used for pain, saught help, admitted it, and got it...

Moss ran over a cop and is a druggie as well, only his are illegal.... whats your point here?

Favre also was scamming doctors in receiving prescriptions from several of them thus upping his dosage. At that very moment, what Favre did was illegal and is considered a felony and at that time, the drugs he was taking, because he acquired them illegally, was an illegal drug as well.
Favre is also a recovering alcoholic. No shame in that. Just saying it.

About Moss. You are incorrect about the cop. Your judgement is clouded with hatred towards the man. The "Cop" was actually a meter maid type and she wasn't run over. In fact, she jumped on the hood of Moss' car when he failed to yield the right of way to another vehicle. He received a simple traffic violation, (just a ticket). And, concerning the drug charge, oh yea, he was acquitted on that charge.

But, hey, you still haven't answered my question from the previous thread. Why not?

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 07:42 PM
He beat up his girlfriend.. thats enough info for me to think he's a scumbag.

XTAP59
01-03-2005, 07:44 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

This comparison was only made out of jelousy. There is no comparison at all really. I like how people on here are STILL backing up their own player who WALKED OUT on them on Sunday. Thats fine with me. I just this this thread was uncalled for and rediculous... the point was only to prove the greatness of Favre and the punk attitude of Moss????

did you ever think there is a REASON the media prefers one of the other?

Could it be that Moss made the media and experts look like fools and now they have a vendetta against him? Methinks so.

And, I'm still waiting for you to answer my question.........

XTAP59
01-03-2005, 07:51 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

The media is all over Favre because of all of his acheivements on the field. What has randy accomplished besides receiveing for over 1000 yards in each of his seasons? Where is he at clutch time late in the season? :D

Randy Moss in his short career so far, has had the best start then any receiver in the history of the NFL. Including Jerry Rice. Moss in Sundays game caught one TD, a pretty good catch at that, and also had another 68 yard TD called back due to a penalty on the O line. That was pretty clutch to me.

I guess you can ask the same question about Favre last season. Why did they lose to the Eagles in the playoffs. Hey, it was clutch time but they lost. How come?

Oh yea, because it is a team sport and although both players excel at their respected positions, they do not play both offense and defense. They can only control what happens when they are on the field. It is not Moss' fault that the defense couldn't stop Washington just as it wasn't Favre's fault when Philly converted on the infamous 4th and 26 play. Favre wasn't playing defense. Either was Moss. Your point is completely moot.

XTAP59
01-03-2005, 07:53 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

What a low blow.. I'd like to see you play professional football after the surgery Favre had. I can't believe the webby lets this thread stay open..

What does Favre's surgery have to do with this thread?

XTAP59
01-03-2005, 07:57 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

You're right.. he's not. He is the only player to play after having almost 3 feet of intestines removed, though. Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO! Since the moment Brett manned up, admitted his problem, and did something about it, he hasn't been anything but the greatest team player you could ask for. Moss keeps showing everyone what he is.. a selfish, crybaby, thug who folds or get hurt in every big game the Vikes are in. Remember the 98 championship game against the Falcons? Where was Moss then? Nursing a tiny injury. He wishes he was half the man Favre is.

Moss has played in the NFL for seven seasons now. This is the first year he has missed game time. Your remark about Moss being hurt in every big game the Vikes have ever been in. Do your research before you post your garbage. You look like a packer backer when you post such drivel.

XTAP59
01-03-2005, 08:02 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

You're right I am ahead.. like the picture in my signature, I believe the score is 3-0 Packers. In my post I said "almost 3 feet." Randy Moss only shows up when things are going well, and I don't think he did anything the second half of that Falcons game. And last, my point about Brett's drinking problem being 10 years ago is that he actually did something called maturing. Randy never did that. He keeps doing idiotic things. But he's a great guy, right? Beating up women is really manly and tough. I go to Marshall University, and you'd think people would love him here, but everyone that has met him hates him.

I happen to know people who went to Marshal when Moss attended there. Thet all loved him. the entire school did. The entire area did. And they still do today. In fact, he still does considerable charitable work in his hometown of Rand for children and assorted hospitals.
You, are just spreading terrible lies. You have lost al credibility.

XTAP59
01-03-2005, 08:05 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

Wow what a great comeback.. "Only one of those trophies was won in the past decade." Ok so we can say we're still winning 1-0??

Hey, this kid is only 13 years old. He hijacked his dads laptop and soon as he gets home Johnny boy is gonna get a whopping.

Primetime42
01-03-2005, 08:12 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

You're right I am ahead.. like the picture in my signature, I believe the score is 3-0 Packers. In my post I said "almost 3 feet." Randy Moss only shows up when things are going well, and I don't think he did anything the second half of that Falcons game. And last, my point about Brett's drinking problem being 10 years ago is that he actually did something called maturing. Randy never did that. He keeps doing idiotic things. But he's a great guy, right? Beating up women is really manly and tough. I go to Marshall University, and you'd think people would love him here, but everyone that has met him hates him.

I happen to know people who went to Marshal when Moss attended there. Thet all loved him. the entire school did. The entire area did. And they still do today. In fact, he still does considerable charitable work in his hometown of Rand for children and assorted hospitals.
You, are just spreading terrible lies. You have lost al credibility.They all do charity work.

Of course Marshall loves him. He and Pennington put them on the map after not having a program due to the tragedy in 1976.

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 08:16 PM
I don't have time to respond to every post that xtap wrote, but Marshall was winning national championships before Moss got there. Ever heard of Troy Brown. Also, Favre's surgery has everything to do with this thread. I was talking about the events that eventually led to his pain killer addiction. It's not as if he started popping Vicadin just to get high.

XTAP59
01-03-2005, 08:17 PM
"Primetime42" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

You're right I am ahead.. like the picture in my signature, I believe the score is 3-0 Packers. In my post I said "almost 3 feet." Randy Moss only shows up when things are going well, and I don't think he did anything the second half of that Falcons game. And last, my point about Brett's drinking problem being 10 years ago is that he actually did something called maturing. Randy never did that. He keeps doing idiotic things. But he's a great guy, right? Beating up women is really manly and tough. I go to Marshall University, and you'd think people would love him here, but everyone that has met him hates him.

I happen to know people who went to Marshal when Moss attended there. Thet all loved him. the entire school did. The entire area did. And they still do today. In fact, he still does considerable charitable work in his hometown of Rand for children and assorted hospitals.
You, are just spreading terrible lies. You have lost al credibility.They all do charity work.

Of course Marshall loves him. He and Pennington put them on the map after not having a program due to the tragedy in 1976.

And that is why I replied to johnnyboy when he said everyone there hates him.......

Primetime42
01-03-2005, 09:11 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"Primetime42" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

You're right I am ahead.. like the picture in my signature, I believe the score is 3-0 Packers. In my post I said "almost 3 feet." Randy Moss only shows up when things are going well, and I don't think he did anything the second half of that Falcons game. And last, my point about Brett's drinking problem being 10 years ago is that he actually did something called maturing. Randy never did that. He keeps doing idiotic things. But he's a great guy, right? Beating up women is really manly and tough. I go to Marshall University, and you'd think people would love him here, but everyone that has met him hates him.

I happen to know people who went to Marshal when Moss attended there. Thet all loved him. the entire school did. The entire area did. And they still do today. In fact, he still does considerable charitable work in his hometown of Rand for children and assorted hospitals.
You, are just spreading terrible lies. You have lost al credibility.They all do charity work.

Of course Marshall loves him. He and Pennington put them on the map after not having a program due to the tragedy in 1976.

And that is why I replied to johnnyboy when he said everyone there hates him.......Yea, but I think it's a bad example because the fact that they resurrected that program means that Moss (and Pennington) could have done anything short of murder in West Virginia and still be loved by fans of the Herd. :lol:

JohnnyBlood92
01-03-2005, 09:15 PM
People here respect what Moss did for the program, but to imply that he was the only reason the Herd's program has made a 180 disregards other players who played here. Everyone I know who met Moss thought he was an a$$hole. Pennington, Troy Brown, and Byron Leftwich all were really cool guys. Moss is just a plain douche.

Primetime42
01-03-2005, 09:23 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

People here respect what Moss did for the program, but to imply that he was the only reason the Herd's program has made a 180 disregards other players who played here. Everyone I know who met Moss thought he was an a$$hole. Pennington, Troy Brown, and Byron Leftwich all were really cool guys. Moss is just a plain douche. Before Moss and Pennington revived that program, it was just a 1-AA school trying to help itself regain some pride. Brown was an exception. No one else from that school was worth noting. BECAUSE of what Moss and Pennington did, that paved the way for Leftwich, guys like Darius Watts, etc...

GreenBaySlackers
01-03-2005, 09:28 PM
"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

Your right, I don't see Fox doing a special next week called "Moss 4-Ever".
I can see it now, Moss-84-Ever

cajunvike
01-03-2005, 10:04 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

Wow what a great comeback.. "Only one of those trophies was won in the past decade." Ok so we can say we're still winning 1-0??

Just barely...next year will be the 10 year mark, then even that one won't be "in the last decade"...you missed my point, however...the point was that you were also off topic with your bringing up the SBs in the first place!

Vikestand
01-03-2005, 11:07 PM
packman pick up your panties and realize this can go both ways....But because of how the media has portrayed moss he is ruined for life...Unless he lives a perfect life untill he retires...which is impossible for someone always in the spotlight....

VKG4LFE
01-04-2005, 01:22 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

You're right.. he's not. He is the only player to play after having almost 3 feet of intestines removed, though. Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO! Since the moment Brett manned up, admitted his problem, and did something about it, he hasn't been anything but the greatest team player you could ask for. Moss keeps showing everyone what he is.. a selfish, crybaby, thug who folds or get hurt in every big game the Vikes are in. Remember the 98 championship game against the Falcons? Where was Moss then? Nursing a tiny injury. He wishes he was half the man Favre is.

Yeah, 6 catches for 75 yards and a touchdown. That is pretty shitty for a rookie in the NFC championship game! You got us on that one!

GBMiah
01-04-2005, 04:30 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

The media is all over Favre because of all of his acheivements on the field. What has randy accomplished besides receiveing for over 1000 yards in each of his seasons? Where is he at clutch time late in the season? :D

Randy Moss in his short career so far, has had the best start then any receiver in the history of the NFL. Including Jerry Rice. Moss in Sundays game caught one TD, a pretty good catch at that, and also had another 68 yard TD called back due to a penalty on the O line. That was pretty clutch to me.

I guess you can ask the same question about Favre last season. Why did they lose to the Eagles in the playoffs. Hey, it was clutch time but they lost. How come?

Oh yea, because it is a team sport and although both players excel at their respected positions, they do not play both offense and defense. They can only control what happens when they are on the field. It is not Moss' fault that the defense couldn't stop Washington just as it wasn't Favre's fault when Philly converted on the infamous 4th and 26 play. Favre wasn't playing defense. Either was Moss. Your point is completely moot.

I wouldnt say the best start of any reciever, or atleast its debatable. Torry Holt of St. Louis has now gone over 1300 recieving yards or more a year for the last 5 years and avg just under 90 catches a season (he only been in 6 years) Although his TD numbers are lacking compared to Moss'

Moss averages 82 catches, 1306yds and 13 TD's a year
Holt averages 89 catches, 1359yds and 8TD's a year. (but consider he plays with Marshall Faulk who always gets the call in the red zone)

Holt avg's 15.8 yds per catch, Moss averages 15.9yds per catch. Almost a dead heat.

Moss has a few more 20+ plays and an edge in 40+ plays, but then hes played 1 year longer then Holt.

Holt has better avg numbers (except for the big TD category, see Faulk clause) But Randy does more things that make your jaw drop.

Its definitely a close comparison, but after these two there is a considerable drop.

ItalianStallion
01-04-2005, 05:12 PM
See the double/triple coverage clause. Holt HAS HAD a mashall faulk and Issac Bruce to take coverage of him his entire career. That being said Holt is a great receiver, I just think Moss gets more defensive attention.

parsongeorge
01-04-2005, 06:22 PM
"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

You're right.. he's not. He is the only player to play after having almost 3 feet of intestines removed, though. Brett did have a drinking problem.. and how long was that? Oh yeah 10 YEARS AGO! Since the moment Brett manned up, admitted his problem, and did something about it, he hasn't been anything but the greatest team player you could ask for. Moss keeps showing everyone what he is.. a selfish, crybaby, thug who folds or get hurt in every big game the Vikes are in. Remember the 98 championship game against the Falcons? Where was Moss then? Nursing a tiny injury. He wishes he was half the man Favre is. That billboard hurts my feelings!

XTAP59
01-04-2005, 08:42 PM
"Primetime42" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"Primetime42" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:

You're right I am ahead.. like the picture in my signature, I believe the score is 3-0 Packers. In my post I said "almost 3 feet." Randy Moss only shows up when things are going well, and I don't think he did anything the second half of that Falcons game. And last, my point about Brett's drinking problem being 10 years ago is that he actually did something called maturing. Randy never did that. He keeps doing idiotic things. But he's a great guy, right? Beating up women is really manly and tough. I go to Marshall University, and you'd think people would love him here, but everyone that has met him hates him.

I happen to know people who went to Marshal when Moss attended there. Thet all loved him. the entire school did. The entire area did. And they still do today. In fact, he still does considerable charitable work in his hometown of Rand for children and assorted hospitals.
You, are just spreading terrible lies. You have lost al credibility.They all do charity work.

Of course Marshall loves him. He and Pennington put them on the map after not having a program due to the tragedy in 1976.

And that is why I replied to johnnyboy when he said everyone there hates him.......Yea, but I think it's a bad example because the fact that they resurrected that program means that Moss (and Pennington) could have done anything short of murder in West Virginia and still be loved by fans of the Herd. :lol:

How is that a bad example. johnnyboy said the people there hate Moss. It is quite the opposite. The people in Rand and surrounding Marshal university love Moss. It is a perfect example as it disproves johnnyboys knee jerk statement.

Primetime42
01-04-2005, 08:46 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"Primetime42" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:

"Primetime42" wrote:

"XTAP59" wrote:


You're right I am ahead.. like the picture in my signature, I believe the score is 3-0 Packers. In my post I said "almost 3 feet." Randy Moss only shows up when things are going well, and I don't think he did anything the second half of that Falcons game. And last, my point about Brett's drinking problem being 10 years ago is that he actually did something called maturing. Randy never did that. He keeps doing idiotic things. But he's a great guy, right? Beating up women is really manly and tough. I go to Marshall University, and you'd think people would love him here, but everyone that has met him hates him.

I happen to know people who went to Marshal when Moss attended there. Thet all loved him. the entire school did. The entire area did. And they still do today. In fact, he still does considerable charitable work in his hometown of Rand for children and assorted hospitals.
You, are just spreading terrible lies. You have lost al credibility.They all do charity work.

Of course Marshall loves him. He and Pennington put them on the map after not having a program due to the tragedy in 1976.

And that is why I replied to johnnyboy when he said everyone there hates him.......Yea, but I think it's a bad example because the fact that they resurrected that program means that Moss (and Pennington) could have done anything short of murder in West Virginia and still be loved by fans of the Herd. :lol:

How is that a bad example. johnnyboy said the people there hate Moss. It is quite the opposite. The people in Rand and surrounding Marshal university love Moss. It is a perfect example as it disproves johnnyboys knee jerk statement.Ah, I got you.

Sorry bout that, I didn't exactly read when he said they hated him. I just say you saying people loved him. I just sorted through his drivel.

My apologies for not being able to read idiot. :oops: