PDA

View Full Version : Request



Del Rio
01-03-2005, 11:16 AM
This is it guys/gals. We are in.

We are going against a good GB team a team we all hate with a passion in the most important game for us all year. No more analysis, no more predictions from me. This one is for pride, and for the fans. No more owner complaints no more coaching whines from me, this could be the last time we see the Vikes lace em up this year.

I want to see someone get hit and hit hard. I want to see some damn effort some sweat some tears and some pride for once this year. Smack someone in the mouth. Grab claw scratch and crawl our way to the top. Lets get behind our team for this one. I have been down all this last half of the season. It's time for an overhaul.

Look, we cry about the D, the coach we worry, we expect defeat so it doesn't hurt so much when it happens, when we win we are pleasantly surprised. That's enough of that crap. I do it and a lot of people here have done it too. Bottom line is we want to win. We all want to win. This is going to be a long week. I %U@*9 expect to win. We do deserve to win and this will be the best weekend of the year for us. So how about we show a little purple pride this week huh?

I nay say stuff to death, I'm gonna change my approach this week I suggest we all do. The season is over and here we are one more game against a damn good division rival. We are the underdogs. I am so pumped for this damn game who's with me on this?

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/news/sep03/rand907.jpg

VKG4LFE
01-03-2005, 11:23 AM
I'm gonna wear VIking jersey's to school the rest of the week!! GO VIKES!

RK.
01-03-2005, 11:47 AM
Ok I accept the cease fire on the management. :)

TheAnimal93
01-03-2005, 11:52 AM
i am on board with that!!! lets go!!!LETS GO!!!
like you said in another thread the dead horse has been beat until there is no mo dead horse. that was funny btw!
the real season starts today!!!
skol vikings!!!!

whackthepack
01-03-2005, 11:54 AM
If the Vikes win, does that save the season?

If the Vikes would go on to win the game against the Pack, but then lose in Philly does that save the season?

Or do they need to get to the NFC Championship game or Superbowl to make this a good season?

snowinapril
01-03-2005, 11:57 AM
I am done complaining. Thanks DelRio for the logical post. I can buy your arguement (stance).

purplehorn
01-03-2005, 12:18 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:



I nay say stuff to death, .

Really I hadn't noticed :D

Storm
01-03-2005, 12:20 PM
As I've said during the Lions game: I'M POSITIVE AS !@#$.

ADubya26
01-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Beating the Pack would be the next best thing to winning the superbowl.

shockzilla
01-03-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm with ya 100% Del Rio!!!!!!!!!! Enough whinin', bitchin' and complainin' - IT'S TIME TO BRING IT TO THE PACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I had what I'm taking as a sign here at work this morning: we're doing our annual inventory (ish!) and I work at a CD/DVD manufacturer. One of the locations I had to count contained a "Flash Gordon" 2-DVD set, and you know what the title was?

"PURPLE DEATH"!!!!!!

That's what we're bringin' to the Pack Sunday - PURPLE DEATH!!!!!!!!!

skogs02
01-03-2005, 12:29 PM
I am with you also, i will be at the game wearing all of my purple gear.I will represent us well!!

Del Rio
01-03-2005, 12:51 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

If the Vikes win, does that save the season?

If the Vikes would go on to win the game against the Pack, but then lose in Philly does that save the season?

Or do they need to get to the NFC Championship game or Superbowl to make this a good season?

The season is over, this is just an honest post from a fan. Just like you all. The season is over it's playoff time. There is no need to save the season and frankly there is no point in being depressed over what has occured. BUT THERE IS AT LEAST ONE GAME LEFT. And it's going to be a doosey.

Go Vikes!

Del Rio
01-03-2005, 12:54 PM
"purplehorn" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:



I nay say stuff to death, .

Really I hadn't noticed :D


In my week of glory and optimism for watching a purple helmet crush into the chest and level a green bay packer in a tense and extreemly amazing divisional playoff game; I will refrain from arguing with a fellow Vikes fan :D

And just simply agree

purplehorn
01-03-2005, 02:37 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

watching a purple helmet crush into the chest and level a green bay packer in a tense and extreemly amazing divisional playoff game;

What a delightful visual, I for one am looking forward too.

bleedpurple
01-03-2005, 04:00 PM
I am onboard...but I don't think my heart can take another lack luster effort...But I'll bag it for the spirit of the game..

AND I'm glad I get to see PEPP to MOSS atleast one more time this year...atleast we have a shot and that's more then about 20 other teams can say

Del Rio
01-03-2005, 04:02 PM
When we win Sunday every damn one of you have to come here and post a single smiley face as a sign of turning our attitudes around even you lurkers!

:D


Ok you can use shades if you feel the lone smiley compromises your manhood

8)

cajunvike
01-03-2005, 08:11 PM
"whackthepack" wrote:

If the Vikes win, does that save the season?

If the Vikes would go on to win the game against the Pack, but then lose in Philly does that save the season?

Or do they need to get to the NFC Championship game or Superbowl to make this a good season?

Winning the most important of the three games with the Pack this year would do it for me! Anything else after that would be gravy (although we do owe the Iggles an asskicking as well)!

ItalianStallion
01-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Honestly, if we win this game I will consider this season to be a successful one, even if we don't win the superbowl, because at the very least we will have bragging rights over the Packers. :P

hovan
01-04-2005, 02:26 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

This is it guys/gals. We are in.

We are going against a good GB team a team we all hate with a passion in the most important game for us all year. No more analysis, no more predictions from me. This one is for pride, and for the fans. No more owner complaints no more coaching whines from me, this could be the last time we see the Vikes lace em up this year.

I want to see someone get hit and hit hard. I want to see some damn effort some sweat some tears and some pride for once this year. Smack someone in the mouth. Grab claw scratch and crawl our way to the top. Lets get behind our team for this one. I have been down all this last half of the season. It's time for an overhaul.

Look, we cry about the D, the coach we worry, we expect defeat so it doesn't hurt so much when it happens, when we win we are pleasantly surprised. That's enough of that crap. I do it and a lot of people here have done it too. Bottom line is we want to win. We all want to win. This is going to be a long week. I %U@*9 expect to win. We do deserve to win and this will be the best weekend of the year for us. So how about we show a little purple pride this week huh?

I nay say stuff to death, I'm gonna change my approach this week I suggest we all do. The season is over and here we are one more game against a damn good division rival. We are the underdogs. I am so pumped for this damn game who's with me on this?

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/news/sep03/rand907.jpg

Right on Brother!! GO VIKINGS

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2004/Feb/13/tgif1ula_b.jpg

YOU CAN DO IT

hawaiianvike21
01-04-2005, 02:59 AM
"hovan" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

This is it guys/gals. We are in.

We are going against a good GB team a team we all hate with a passion in the most important game for us all year. No more analysis, no more predictions from me. This one is for pride, and for the fans. No more owner complaints no more coaching whines from me, this could be the last time we see the Vikes lace em up this year.

I want to see someone get hit and hit hard. I want to see some damn effort some sweat some tears and some pride for once this year. Smack someone in the mouth. Grab claw scratch and crawl our way to the top. Lets get behind our team for this one. I have been down all this last half of the season. It's time for an overhaul.

Look, we cry about the D, the coach we worry, we expect defeat so it doesn't hurt so much when it happens, when we win we are pleasantly surprised. That's enough of that crap. I do it and a lot of people here have done it too. Bottom line is we want to win. We all want to win. This is going to be a long week. I %U@*9 expect to win. We do deserve to win and this will be the best weekend of the year for us. So how about we show a little purple pride this week huh?


Hahahhaha, love the pic.

What movie was that from again? :scratch:
I nay say stuff to death, I'm gonna change my approach this week I suggest we all do. The season is over and here we are one more game against a damn good division rival. We are the underdogs. I am so pumped for this damn game who's with me on this?

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/news/sep03/rand907.jpg

Right on Brother!! GO VIKINGS

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2004/Feb/13/tgif1ula_b.jpg

YOU CAN DO IT

BigEasyViking
01-04-2005, 03:17 AM
Finally, a little positivity around this Joint! This is a new season, and who knows where it could go from here. We all know that when playing good we are one of the toughest teams in the league. Who is to say that finally making it to the playoffs won't light a fire under their asses!

SKOL VIKES!

:angryfire: THIS ONE IS PERSONAL:angryfire:

Freya
01-04-2005, 05:46 AM
Brilliant post Del Rio!
I'm with you all the way! :cheers:

purplepat
01-04-2005, 06:33 AM
Beating the Packers this weekend would make my whole season, regardless of what happens the following week!

GO VIKES!

AngloVike
01-04-2005, 06:34 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

When we win Sunday every damn one of you have to come here and post a single smiley face as a sign of turning our attitudes around even you lurkers!

:D


Ok you can use shades if you feel the lone smiley compromises your manhood

8)
assuming I'm coherent enough due to a large alcohol intake that will be taking place during the game :lol: :lol:

Freya
01-04-2005, 07:22 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

When we win Sunday every damn one of you have to come here and post a single smiley face as a sign of turning our attitudes around even you lurkers!

:D


Ok you can use shades if you feel the lone smiley compromises your manhood

8)

And for this pregame period....... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ultravikingfan
01-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Yes, beating the Pack Sunday would be a blessing. Sure they beat us twice in the regular season, but this is for survival. They can have those 2 wins, we'll take this one! SKOL Viks!!!

http://www.nfl.com/u/nfl/photos/nfl1c7b_lower.jpg
http://www.nfl.com/u/nfl/photos/nfl1c7c_lower.jpg

Del Rio
01-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Hovan I like the way you think brother.


http://www.hollywoodteenmovies.com/MillenniumJoeDirt2.jpg

snowinapril
01-04-2005, 08:54 AM
And you thought this was my good eye!

I can see a Viking win even with my bad eye.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2004/Feb/13/tgif1ula_b.jpg

hovan
01-04-2005, 10:37 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Hovan I like the way you think brother.


http://www.hollywoodteenmovies.com/MillenniumJoeDirt2.jpg

I've got a good feeling about this game.

http://purpledawgs.com/images/2004/Dallas04/4dhot2.jpg

briboy75
01-04-2005, 10:58 AM
"whackthepack" wrote:

If the Vikes win, does that save the season?

If the Vikes would go on to win the game against the Pack, but then lose in Philly does that save the season?

Or do they need to get to the NFC Championship game or Superbowl to make this a good season?

If the vikings beat the packers in the playoffs, I consider this a successful season.

Kleinsasser40
01-04-2005, 12:25 PM
heck ya it saves the season. If a team gets to the playoffs and wins a game, especially against their rivals, it is a successful season, no doubt!

Del Rio
01-06-2005, 04:12 PM
http://members.optushome.com.au/monkeybon3/bump.jpg

wv__viking__fan
01-06-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm with you guys. It's time for this team to show up and make a statement. It's time for us, as Vikings fans to stand behind this team. We cheer all year long, we suffer in the losses. Now let's get a little revenge. It's our turn. Go Vikes!

cajunvike
01-06-2005, 05:52 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

http://members.optushome.com.au/monkeybon3/bump.jpg

That's not shit...it looks kinda like crawfish to me...LOL!!!

Del Rio
01-09-2005, 07:39 PM
ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHERE ARE MY SMILEY'S?

:D

vikoles
01-09-2005, 07:40 PM
skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooooollllllll VIKES! :)

Webby
01-09-2005, 07:40 PM
DEL RIO is da MAN!