PDA

View Full Version : No WHINERS ALLOWED

BigPep11
01-03-2005, 08:23 AM
I was reading through all these posts and i thought to myself, what is everyone so negative about. I've seen some crazy shit happen in the playoffs, its a whole new season. Were not 8-8 anymore boys but instead were 0-0. And even though we didn't make the playoffs on our own terms were still in, and i look at it as sort of a second chance to show what we can really do. And who better to do it against than the packers. SO STOP YOUR DAMN WHINING AND GET PUMPED UP FOR SUNDAYS GAME!

whackthepack
01-03-2005, 08:31 AM
BigPep11, I will whine all I want, and then whine some more. This team has had 10 weeks to show what it can do, and they failed! 3-7 to end the regular season tells the tale!

I will be cheering and or bitching at my TV come Sunday afternoon, but either win or lose this team is not good, and needs an overhaul!

Starting with the cheap ass owner, and working on down!

purplehorn
01-03-2005, 08:40 AM
I agree BP everyone is starting over records
mean nothing at this point. Time to open up
the can of purple whoop ass. And I for one
am very happy about GB in the first round just
maybe Favres cousin won't be the official.

snowinapril
01-03-2005, 08:54 AM
We have earned the right to whine!!

We have been let down by our team underacheivements of the regular season. Tice might try to sugar coat it and say that we acheived a goal this season by making the playoffs but try to convince the players that know they couldn't control their own destiny AGAIN!

Their play is not fooling me. And like I have previously said, their play will not earn them a win unless it changes. It may change for one game because they have shown is that can play one game here and there that is good but they have not shown ANY CONSISTANCY in the last 10 weeks.

One act does not denote change. In order to show change, it has to be a repeatable act and with intent.

I can tell you that there will be a lot of WHINE and CHEESE served this weekend, just hope that we have the Cheer instead of the WHINE.