PDA

View Full Version : MEMO to Brad Childress: "GET A LIFE!"

JeffGeorge3
05-20-2008, 01:11 PM
I completely despise Brad Childress. I can't even put into words really, the disdain I have for that bald headed psycho-analytical dweeb.

Here is why....

He has the makings of a Super Bowl squad. he has for the last 2 years. You may recall, the Vikings DESTROYED the eventual SB Champion Giants at the Meadowlands by a score of like 41-10 right? Eayore(before he reverted back to Eli, had 4 int's!)

What kept them from going to the playoffs?

NO QUARTERBACK!

And when he had a chance last season to actually sign a decent vet(Jeff George) after his qb's were dropping like flies, he made fun of George and told him to go to "fantasy camp". Real classy, Brad. Yeah, you're a model coach for others to aspire to be. I hope your dago mustache falls off too, numskull.

Maybe if he actually understood what a good qb is, the Viqueens would have a serious shot. When you have a team thats capable of making some serious noise, and you're one ingredient away, and elect to do nothing about it(I'm sorry, Frerotte and Booty aren't answers either), you should be FIRED and sent to COACHING FANTASY CAMP!

Get a life, Brad Childress.

dcboardr41
05-20-2008, 01:14 PM
"JeffGeorge3" wrote:

I completely despise Brad Childress. I can't even put into words really, the disdain I have for that bald headed psycho-analytical dweeb.

Here is why....

He has the makings of a Super Bowl squad. he has for the last 2 years. You may recall, the Vikings DESTROYED the eventual SB Champion Giants at the Meadowlands by a score of like 41-10 right? Eayore(before he reverted back to Eli, had 4 int's!)

NO QUARTERBACK!

And when he had a chance last season to actually sign a decent vet(Jeff George) after his qb's were dropping like flies, he made fun of George and told him to go to "fantasy camp". Real classy, Brad. Yeah, you're a model coach for others to aspire to be. I hope your dago mustache falls off too, numskull.

Maybe if he actually understood what a good qb is, the Viqueens would have a serious shot. When you have a team thats capable of making some serious noise, and you're one ingredient away, and elect to do nothing about it(I'm sorry, Frerotte and Booty aren't answers either), you should be FIRED and sent to COACHING FANTASY CAMP!

im really confused by this, do u mean jeff garcia?

And usually ur 1st post should go in the Free Beer thread, but welcome anyway, it shall be interesting posting wiht u

cajunvike
05-20-2008, 01:15 PM
Is this the "real" Jeff George?

Jeff George???
Jeff George???

Get a grip, man...you pissed away your talent because you were a total dipshit and the worst teammate ever.

More like "get a life, Jeff George"!

Zeus
05-20-2008, 01:18 PM
"JeffGeorge3" wrote:

Here is why....

NO QUARTERBACK!

Generally speaking, I disdain jumping on brand-new members.

Unless they are complete idiots.

That you believe Jeff George was a "decent vet" and actually chose that washed-up bum for your member name removes any possibility of credibility being attached to your opinions.

Are you his cousin?
His agent?
His secret lover?

Jeff George?
Are you fucking kidding me?
Yes - let's go get a locker-room cancer who hasn't thrown a competitive pass in 5 years and insert him into the starting lineup.
That's BRILLIANT!

If ever a person screamed out for a tradition of self-flagellation, it's you.

In the words of the Ramones:
"LOBOTOMY!
LOBOTOMY!"

=Z=

ItalianStallion
05-20-2008, 01:23 PM
Wow, Jeff George...just, wow...

C Mac D
05-20-2008, 01:23 PM
"JeffGeorge3" wrote:

Here is why....

NO QUARTERBACK!

I don't even like Chilly... but I gotta say you're wrong on a lot of points.

First off... we beat the Giants 41-17.

Second off... Jeff George? I rest my case.

Third off... I highly doubt Chilly has been working with the "Makings of a Super Bowl Squad"... no one was expecting the Vikings to do anything last year... or the year before.

Fourth off... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with T-Jacks performance this year... well, if you're even really a Vikings fan, which it doesn't sound like.

C Mac D
05-20-2008, 01:25 PM
I was confused at first... I thought Mewelde Moore told Childress to get a life...

Zeus
05-20-2008, 01:26 PM
"C" wrote:

I was confused at first... I thought Mewelde Moore told Childress to get a life...

Memo tried to do that, but he pulled a hammy on the way to his computer room.

=Z=

Mr Anderson
05-20-2008, 01:27 PM
I kind of like Childress.

And isn't Jeff George older than Childress is?

Are you Jeff George? I never heard of Childress saying that to him.. so how do you know this?

cogitans
05-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Wow Jeff George.

I have read a lot of fun stuff here, but that one is right up with the best of them. Brad sucks because he didn't bring in an old old old geezer, that is way over the hill.

I can't wait for you to get to eat those words later this season. But I guess you won't be around for that.

dcboardr41
05-20-2008, 01:29 PM
i wish this guy would reply and explain his issues

snowinapril
05-20-2008, 01:47 PM
"JeffGeorge3" wrote:

Here is why....

NO QUARTERBACK!

You might want to slow down and get to know the forum rules.
It is totally possible to express you opinions without insulting an ethnic group.

We don't use derogatory
terms like that around here.
Grow up!
We have Hispanics and Italians that read this board.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dago

Dago is a US ethnic slur for Italians and a UK ethnic slur for Italians and Hispanics.

This board is bigger than just you.
At the very least, I learned that the word is also derogatory for the hispanics by our UK members.

snowinapril
05-20-2008, 02:13 PM
I would give you a green dot for being rude and breaking rules, but it wouldn't mean anything since you probably wouldn't know what it was for.........

I just hope that we don't have to explain PPO Hell to you, it is like purgatory to Vahalla.

BTW, there is such a place as PPO Hell, no joke.