PDA

View Full Version : Viking Lovers are talkin' now...don't celebrate too fast...

bono
01-02-2005, 06:32 PM
all of a sudden, viking fans are posting in bunches since the vikes "backed" into the playoffs. You guys are talking pretty big around here. All of a sudden, there's an extra bop in your step. Seriously though, how can you guys truly be proud of a team that not only lost a must-win game on today against a non-playoff team, and had to cheer on the Saints to beat the Panthers in order to get into the post-season? Are the Viking that truly deserve cheering on? Makes no difference. all that's going to happen is the Packers will beat them for the third time this season, and you guys can quiet yourselfs on this board until next season. Be honest, Viking Lovers, you guys really don't think the vikings can win in the playoffs, right? Sure, it's any given sunday, but we're talking about the vikings here. Did you see the way the players looked in the game against the Skins: they were horrible...Randy Moss exiting with two seconds remaining in regulation (no spirit/lack of sportsmanship on his behalf)...What is this? These guys DON'T DESERVE TO MAKE THE POST-SEASON! THEY JUST DON'T!! They'll get oust by the Packers. Last few game, the Packers have been scoring pretty decently...offense is finding its top-notch groove again, and the defense didn't play too bad on today, either. Packers were able to win a game...score big, with Favre only playing a quarter and a half. That's a boost, eh? : packers able to sustain a lead...beat a team with their top guy on the sidelines. This victory, along with finishing the season 10-6 and a division title, is definately a momentum booster going into this week's playoff game.
May the outdoor team win!!!

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 06:34 PM
"bono" wrote:

all of a sudden, viking fans are posting in bunches since the vikes "backed" into the playoffs. You guys are talking pretty big around here. All of a sudden, there's an extra bop in your step. Seriously though, how can you guys truly be proud of a team that not only lost a must-win game on today against a non-playoff team, and had to cheer on the Saints to beat the Panthers in order to get into the post-season? Are the Viking that truly deserve cheering on? Makes no difference. all that's going to happen is the Packers will beat them for the third time this season, and you guys can quiet yourselfs on this board until next season. Be honest, Viking Lovers, you guys really don't think the vikings can win in the playoffs, right? Sure, it's any given sunday, but we're talking about the vikings here. Did you see the way the players looked in the game against the Skins: they were horrible...Randy Moss exiting with two seconds remaining in regulation (no spirit/lack of sportsmanship on his behalf)...What is this? These guys DON'T DESERVE TO MAKE THE POST-SEASON! THEY JUST DON'T!! They'll get oust by the Packers. Last few game, the Packers have been scoring pretty decently...offense is finding its top-notch groove again, and the defense didn't play too bad on today, either. Packers were able to win a game...score big, with Favre only playing a quarter and a half. That's a boost, eh? : packers able to sustain a lead...beat a team with their top guy on the sidelines. This victory, along with finishing the season 10-6 and a division title, is definately a momentum booster going into this week's playoff game.
May the outdoor team win!!!

Talking pretty big??? Are you reading our posts on here??? Most people are saying we don't even deserve to be in the playoffs or that we don't have a chance. Maybe read a little before making false claims buddy.

cajunvike
01-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Gloat all you want now, hack...next week when the Vikings finally get up from that Rip Van Winkle spell that they have been under and play up to their potential, they will surprise the Packers in Lamblow and I hope that you will be here to take your medicine...overconfidence can be a killer sometimes!

bono
01-02-2005, 06:38 PM
okay, so maybe you guys aren't putting out the cake and ice cream, but the little cheerfulness that you have IS STILL TOO MUCH!! If I were a vikings' fan, I'd just shut my trap 'til the draft

snowinapril
01-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Bono,

Stop stirring the pot j*r*o*f.

Go someplace else and celebrate your victory over the bears and let us cry over our jug of "spilt" milk.

By the way, you are not reading all the post. If that is your take.

Where in the hell were you when the Pack was 1-5, where ever it was, go back there and thank God for your miraculous turn around. Were you one of the thousands that was filing out of the Lamb-Blow field during the MNF game against the lowly Titans.

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 06:40 PM
"bono" wrote:

okay, so maybe you guys aren't putting out the cake and ice cream, but the little cheerfulness that you have IS STILL TOO MUCH!! If I were a vikings' fan, I'd just shut my trap 'til the draft

Maybe it is the fact that we get to play another crappy team in the 1st round of the playoffs. We did only lose by 6 points total to you guys this year. I don't think packer fans should be so damn confident in their team either.

Neither team is going to the super bowl, that is not hard to see.

Storm
01-02-2005, 06:41 PM
If you were a Viking fan... but wait, you are not, so dont tell us what to do and when to cheer, cheesehead.

VikesFan111
01-02-2005, 06:41 PM
I dont think they can win in the playoffs. I dont think they can win next week. I hope that I will eat my words but the O-Line sucks, the WR's suck, the RB's suck, the play-calling sucks...oh yeah the "D" or should i say "d". They suck too.

Go Vikes! I hope they beat the Packers. Then there is a chance maybe. :roll:

The packers suck also. :thumbright:

snowinapril
01-02-2005, 06:45 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"bono" wrote:

Maybe it is the fact that we get to play another crappy team in the 1st round of the playoffs. We did only lose by 6 popints total to you guys this year. I don't think packer fans should be so damn confident in there team either.

6 points, TRUE DAT, nothing to be over confident aboout.

Definitely not worthy of Smack, that crap is likely to come back and bite you in the arse.

RK.
01-02-2005, 06:46 PM
If I were a vikings' fan, I'd just shut my trap 'til the draft
But your not a Vikings fan so who gives a F~ck what you would do. :P

PhxFan
01-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Glad you brought this to my/our attention...or we'd be looking like asses about now. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/shocked/eek.gif

http://spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/banhim.mbe.jpg

bono
01-02-2005, 06:50 PM
see, that's exactly what i'm talking about. you guys want to talk big now :bootyshake: shame, shame, shame. By the way, what does it matter that the packers beat the vikings by a totall of six points this season? a win is a win. i'm sure the vikings would love to beat the packers twice in a season with the EXACT same score: 34-31. And to the Viking Lover who posted something about the vikings getting to play a "loser" team this coming week: are you serious? hello, but i don't see a losing season in 10-6. the vikings are the losers...
in the words of the patriots, come next sunday: "NOT IN OUR HOUSE"

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 06:52 PM
"bono" wrote:

see, that's exactly what i'm talking about. you guys want to talk big now :bootyshake: shame, shame, shame. By the way, what does it matter that the packers beat the vikings by a totall of six points this season? a win is a win. i'm sure the vikings would love to beat the packers twice in a season with the EXACT same score: 34-31. And to the Viking Lover who posted something about the vikings getting to play a "loser" team this coming week: are you serious? hello, but i don't see a losing season in 10-6. the vikings are the losers...

What does it matter that you guys won by 3 points each game???? It means one play in each game, and we could have easily won both games, THATS WHAT IT MEANS.

Storm
01-02-2005, 06:52 PM
You come in here and lecture us about what we should and should not post... The short answer is: f off. And I'm too lazy to write the long one.

eelpout72
01-02-2005, 06:55 PM
As disappointed that i am with the vikes this year, they can make it up by knocking the packers out of the playoffs. In all honesty, however, I dont think theyre chances are great considering how poorly theyve played recently.

Aside from this, the packers arent all that much better. although the fudgies beat us twice, both games came to the very end. None of the packer's wins came against a winning team. And you're now hyping the pack because they beat up on the bears? :thebirdman:

snowinapril
01-02-2005, 06:57 PM
"bono" wrote:

No matter what your arguement is, it is wrong.

Take your own words to heart and get out, "NOT IN OUR HOUSE."

If you want to stir crap up = Bad.

If you want to be productive = Good.

Please no Bad in OUR HOUSE!!!!!!

ultravikingfan
01-02-2005, 06:59 PM
"bono" wrote:

Now, by you saying that you big paragraph is crap, hack! Way to stick up for your p*ssy self!

snowinapril
01-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Atleast you have managed to divert our attention to something useless instead of letting me rant about other things.

So I say thank you,

Thank YOU Mr. Bono!

packmanxxxi
01-02-2005, 07:01 PM
look at all this crying...

lol- "We lost by only 6 points total and could have won"

HAHAHAHAH

BUT YOU DIDNT!!! PERIOD!!! Are the Panthers SB champs??? NO!!! They only lost by a couple of points though... maybe we should let them have half the trophy...

TheAnimal93
01-02-2005, 07:05 PM
kevin williams is going to make you eat every word you posted blow-hole!!!

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 07:05 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

look at all this crying...

lol- "We lost by only 6 points total and could have won"

HAHAHAHAH

BUT YOU DIDNT!!! PERIOD!!! Are the Panthers SB champs??? NO!!! They only lost by a couple of points though... maybe we should let them have half the trophy...

It's not crying, it is comparing the 2 teams that play next week jack*ss, there is a big difference there. We lost by 6 total points and could very easily have won both games, so that is a reason we can have hope and pack fans shouldn't be so damn confident.

TheAnimal93
01-02-2005, 07:07 PM
"vikes can do" wrote:

kevin williams is going to make you eat every word you posted blow-hole!!!

and yours as well packerinyourownman!!!!!

VikingsTw
01-02-2005, 07:07 PM
There definitly a little over confident at this point, Playoff division games arn't handed out, strap your seat belt on packer backers cause this is gonna be a smooth ride.

Caine
01-02-2005, 07:13 PM
Bobo...are you Packman's clone or something? What the hell is your problem?

I have YET to see anyone out of the blue saying the Vikes are ready for this...usually they only do whaen some packer fan blows off his mouth (Like you and Pack are doing today) by trying to tell us how BAD we are.

Here's a tip - go away. If you don't like what we say on OUR forum, go back to YOURS and talk as bad as you want to about us THERE...we don't care.

If you're staying, be prepared for us to take OUR side in EVERY situation. Win, lose, or draw, we are VIKING fans...nothing you do or say will change that.

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 07:18 PM
"Caine" wrote:

Bobo...are you Packman's clone or something? What the hell is your problem?

I have YET to see anyone out of the blue saying the Vikes are ready for this...usually they only do whaen some packer fan blows off his mouth (Like you and Pack are doing today) by trying to tell us how BAD we are.

Here's a tip - go away. If you don't like what we say on OUR forum, go back to YOURS and talk as bad as you want to about us THERE...we don't care.

If you're staying, be prepared for us to take OUR side in EVERY situation. Win, lose, or draw, we are VIKING fans...nothing you do or say will change that.

Yeah, I like how pack fans expect to come to a vikings website and see us talking bad about our team and giving our team no shot to win next week. This is a viking website not a pack site!!!!

If you want to hear people talking all good things about the pack and all bad things about the vikes, GO TO A PACK SITE!

sdvikefan
01-02-2005, 07:30 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

If you want to hear people talking all good things about the pack and all bad things about the vikes, GO TO A PACK SITE!

EXACTLY...

If some of the Packer fans on this site could just do that, we wouldn't have as many stupid threads cluttering the board.

dan3ski
01-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Gee as I remember GB did exactly the same thing last season. Only getting because the Vikings lost thier last game.

bono
01-02-2005, 08:50 PM
But Dan,
the fact of the matter is that the Packers knew they had to beat the Broncos last season to even think about a playoff birth. they handled their business, and they were rewarded. the Vikings, on the other hand -for the last two seasons -had their destiny in their own hands, and both times they fumbled. only difference this season is that the panthers lost, allowing them to "eek" into the playoffs.

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 08:54 PM
"bono" wrote:

But Dan,
the fact of the matter is that the Packers knew they had to beat the Broncos last season to even think about a playoff birth. they handled their business, and they were rewarded. the Vikings, on the other hand -for the last two seasons -had their destiny in their own hands, and both times they fumbled. only difference this season is that the panthers lost, allowing them to "eek" into the playoffs.

Who cares, we're in the playoffs and done focusing on how we got there. We have moved on and are no focusing on playing the pack next week. And as I rememer, both games came down to last second FG's, meaning that one different play in each game and we could have one both games. What this means is, we can play with the pack, even at your house. Will we win, who knows, but we do have a shot and most vikings fans realize this. I don't see any vikes fans on this site claiming the pack have no shot or that we are gonna kill the pack. So what is your problem again?

TheAnimal93
01-02-2005, 08:55 PM
"bono" wrote:

But Dan,

hey bozo
4th and 26!!!!!! eek that. the pukers were the twentieth something losers. did they go the super bowl and win? no they didnt, so they ended up in the same heap as the vikes. a team that didnt win the super bowl

bono
01-02-2005, 09:02 PM
at least the packers have super bowl rings under their belts.

skogs02
01-02-2005, 09:27 PM
"bono" wrote:

at least the packers have super bowl rings under their belts.LOL, i was waiting for that line to come out.Haven't heard that till...well, yesterday

Caine
01-02-2005, 09:30 PM
"bono" wrote:

And now we're back to the Packer fans ultimate fallback. They pull this one out whenever they can't provide a real point to support whatever ridiculous claim they're making at the moment.

Bobo, let's clear this up right now.

LAST YEAR: Green Bay beat a Denver team resting NINE starters, Minnesota got beat by Arizona, so GB slid into the play-off slot. You didn't "Take care of" squat...Denver won it FOR YOU.

THIS YEAR: Minnesota got beat by Washington, but New Orleans beat Carolina to allow US to slide in. WE didn't take care of squat either.

The DIFFERENCE is that WE ADMIT IT.

Now, scurry back to the corner you share with Packman and dream up some new idiocy to post.

Caine

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 09:43 PM
"bono" wrote:

Wow, that is a good one. I haven't heard that one before.

I wonder if they will ever realize that we could give a rats *ss what happened in the past?

ItalianStallion
01-02-2005, 10:12 PM
I just can't get over the irony of someone criticising the fact that we "backed" into the playoffs, when that is exactly what you did last year.

And Bono, Idon't think anyone here is expecting alot from our team in the playoffs, but GB is our rival and we will talk sh*t if we are 0-16, so get used to it and focus on your team instead and how they will do if the have to play without Walker or Franks (ie a major difference in the last game).

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Wonder when they will bring out the choke talk about the 41-0 loss to the giants or the loss to the falcons in the NFC championship games?

Should we then always talk about their 4th and 26 choke last year? We could always point to that, but again, what is the point in focusing on the past?