PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe it

dan3ski
01-02-2005, 05:46 PM
The Vikings could be the first 8-8 team in the SB. The NFC is so pathetic right now that the Vikings have as good a chance as any team. They certainly have the talent and should have the motivation to go to the big dance.

ultravikingfan
01-02-2005, 05:48 PM
I hope they have the motivation and heart! It is anybody's game in the NFC!

VikingsTw
01-02-2005, 05:48 PM
I dont think there's alot of motivation or confidence, did you see the sideline after the game?

fanfrom69
01-02-2005, 05:50 PM
"dan3ski" wrote:

The Vikings could be the first 8-8 team in the SB. The NFC is so pathetic right now that the Vikings have as good a chance as any team. They certainly have the talent and should have the motivation to go to the big dance.

Yeah I here ya. The problem is we haven't beaten anyone in a while... oh yeah Detroit- after the botched snap- can we play them in our first game?

XTAP59
01-02-2005, 05:52 PM
I would hope That Tice, especially at this time, can fire up the team for the playoffs. I would like to see a wide open offense, more so than the Vikes usually play and a blitz happy defense.

dan3ski
01-02-2005, 05:53 PM
I never said the Vikings had the heart to win the NFC but what the heck even the grinch found heart.

XTAP59
01-02-2005, 05:59 PM
"dan3ski" wrote:

I never said the Vikings had the heart to win the NFC but what the heck even the grinch found heart.

And as the story goes, he found it just in time to save Christmas......

Wyndy11
01-02-2005, 07:08 PM
We need to appease the gods, I say we give them Packman

TheAnimal93
01-02-2005, 07:17 PM
"Wyndy11" wrote:

u just contradicted yourself dear, you said we need to "appease the gods". you would have to give them something that they would want. not our castoffs. lol

VikesFan111
01-02-2005, 07:25 PM
ouch

Vikes
01-12-2005, 01:41 AM
"dan3ski" wrote:

It will happen!

scorptile
01-12-2005, 01:43 AM
lol the football gods would love a beaten up patriots team...how about giving them on of those??

sdvikefan
01-12-2005, 01:47 AM
Why not us???

Sorry I had to say it...

About 10 years ago, if you had asked me if an 8-8 playoff team could get to the Super Bowl, I would have said you were out of your mind. But in today's NFL...correction, today's NFC, I do believe it is possible and this is one year where it could happen. Both the Vikings and Rams are capable of beating the the Eagles and Falcons...it's a longshot but we could see the 5 and 6 seats playing for the NFC championship for the first time in history!

snowinapril
01-12-2005, 02:28 AM
The locker room speach by Tice and Red after the game was very positive. The guys finally got a chance to beleive in themselves again. You could see it in their eyes.

This win was what they needed. The speaches were more like we believe the whole time and now we can prove it. One game closer.

snowinapril
01-12-2005, 02:31 AM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

"Wyndy11" wrote:

u just contradicted yourself dear, you said we need to "appease the gods". you would have to give them something that they would want. not our castoffs. lol

I think someone had Hawaiian Vike throw Packman in a Volcano last week.

ultravikingfan
01-12-2005, 08:17 AM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"TheAnimal93" wrote:

"Wyndy11" wrote:

It would have spit him right back out!

TheAnimal93
01-12-2005, 09:15 AM
oh no,
i am not sure that we should have done that!!!!
the gods might be furious now. prob coughed him back up and now is p.o.'d!!!!!!lol poor ol packman got the boot. oh well.
snow the new sig is cool!!!!!!
let the fros go!!!!!!

Potus2028
01-12-2005, 06:24 PM
well, whats great about this year's NFC is that every game is a toss up with the playoff teams...
falcons or rams? well- depends who has more heart
vikes or eagles? depends which viking team shows up

but off of talent alone, the vikes, 8-8 as they are could win the superbowl

:king:

Wyndy11
01-12-2005, 06:35 PM
I never said he had to be in one piece. :twisted: mwahahaha!
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

"TheAnimal93" wrote:

"Wyndy11" wrote:

It would have spit him right back out!