PDA

View Full Version : KFAN Interview with Bernard Berrian

VikingMike
05-09-2008, 10:20 PM
KFAN Podcast link below:

5/8 - Bernard Berrian (http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=KFAN_Barreiro.xml)

Vikings Wide Receiver Bernard Berrian joins Dan to talk about how he's adjusting to his new team, how the Vikings pursued him, and his predictions for the season.

Purple Floyd
05-09-2008, 10:25 PM
SB ;)

midgensa
05-09-2008, 10:47 PM
He sounds excited to be here ... and we should be excited to have him. I think he is a much bigger addition than many are giving him credit for. Nice to see he is so optimistic about our chances.

NordicNed
05-09-2008, 11:06 PM
I'll agree also.
He sounds positive and happy to be here.
comes across as a rather nice guy also.
I"m looking forward to seeing what he brings to the WR's Corps.

The Dropper
05-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Listened to this earlier today. Really good stuff, and great to know he's already out doing things in the community without even having played a single down.

Great pick up all around.

Marrdro
05-10-2008, 02:33 AM
Love the high character guys especially when they are working with the youth of today.

Also, he said he has been working out with TJ, TJ has a strong arm and is accurate even though some people said he wasn't.

Last good thing I heard was that he not only was working with TJ and the other WR's at Winter Park, that when they break from MN they are all going to FL to continue working out.

Nice interview.
Worth the listen. ;D

DustinDupont
05-10-2008, 02:41 AM
Loved the interview! and i cant wait to see him playing in purple