PDA

View Full Version : KFAN Interview with John David Booty 5/7/08

VikingMike
05-08-2008, 09:52 AM
KFAN Podcast link below:

5/7 - John David Booty (http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=KFAN_SludgeLake.xml)

Viking rookie John David Booty talks with Sludge and Lake about coming to Minnesota adn (sic) playing at USC.

cajunvike
05-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Cool...I look forward to Booty making progress and eventually becoming at least a valuable backup QB for the Vikes (or maybe even a valuable bargaining chip) once TJack becomes a perennial Pro-Bowler.
;)

VikingMike
05-08-2008, 04:32 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Cool...I look forward to Booty making progress and eventually becoming at least a valuable backup QB for the Vikes (or maybe even a valuable bargaining chip) once TJack becomes a perennial Pro-Bowler.
;)

LOL, I figured it would be a fellow cajun who would reply. :)

gagarr
05-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Good interview with "JD"

Seems like a humble guy.
Impressed that he did research on the Vikes system, coaches and players. Wanted to find the right fit, which is important to his and the teams success.

The one thing I've been reading about JD is that he has a high football IQ.
Also, going to the Trojans as a HS junior is also quite impressive.

JD has a lot of upside.
Can't wait to see him in action in the pre-season.

Formo
05-09-2008, 04:08 AM
I really, REALLY, liked this pick.

Here's to hoping he is a Tom Brady in the near future..
=D

Marrdro
05-09-2008, 04:17 AM
I remember the uproar when Thygpen said he like Favre.

Were is that crowd today?
:o

singersp
05-09-2008, 06:14 AM
"gagarr" wrote:

Good interview with "JD"

Seems like a humble guy.
Impressed that he did research on the Vikes system, coaches and players. Wanted to find the right fit, which is important to his and the teams success.

JD has a lot of upside.

That's nice that he wanted to find the right fit, but as a draftee, you don't select the team you want to play for, they draft you.

Unless of course you are a whinny-ass crying tit baby like Eli, who pouted until he got his way.

HEY
05-09-2008, 06:37 AM
"singersp" wrote:

That's nice that he wanted to find the right fit, but as a draftee, you ddon't select the team you want to play for, they draft you.

Unless of course you are a whinny-ass crying tit baby like Eli, who pouted until he got his way.

Why did Eli really want to got to the Giants for?

marstc09
05-16-2008, 10:13 PM
"HEY" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

That's nice that he wanted to find the right fit, but as a draftee, you ddon't select the team you want to play for, they draft you.

Probably the market there.

Purple Floyd
05-16-2008, 10:18 PM
"HEY" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Maybe to win a SB?

DaunteHOF
05-16-2008, 11:22 PM
seems like a cool dude but that last name is funny

gagarr
05-18-2008, 12:53 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"gagarr" wrote:

Good interview with "JD"

Seems like a humble guy.

JD has a lot of upside.

That's nice that he wanted to find the right fit, but as a draftee, you don't select the team you want to play for, they draft you.

Unless of course you are a whinny-jiggly butt crying tit baby like Eli, who pouted until he got his way.

Don't get a choice, but you can have your preference.
Many good QB's were drafted by teams where they were not good fits, and until they went to the right team they didn't excel.

DustinDupont
05-18-2008, 02:57 AM
Good interview... cant wait to see him play in pre-season