PDA

View Full Version : We haven't made the playoffs yet either

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Carolina just scored and st louis is driving.

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 04:00 PM
This team doesn't deserve to make it anyways. Maybe Red would fire Tice then?

Calmwind
01-02-2005, 04:04 PM
I live in N Carolina and i will have to hide my head because i know we are not going to the playoffs and the panzies will

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 04:04 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

Rams just took the lead.

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Personally I would rather have the higher draft pick, then make it to the playoffs and get humilated in the 1st round again.

packmanxxxi
01-02-2005, 04:06 PM
great fan you are muchluv

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 04:11 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

At least I don't hang around other teams boards instead of my own. Why don't you go to a pack site, you aren't wanted here.

And for the record, the pack aren't gonna do anything in the playoffs anyways, so big deal if they did win the division. All it does is give them a worse draft pick.

packmanxxxi
01-02-2005, 04:25 PM
lol... keep living for the draft picks bud.. they sure are helping on D

XTAP59
01-02-2005, 04:27 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

At least I don't hang around other teams boards instead of my own. Why don't you go to a pack site, you aren't wanted here.

And for the record, the pack aren't gonna do anything in the playoffs anyways, so big deal if they did win the division. All it does is give them a worse draft pick.

He's not wanted at the packer sites either. Could be why he's here.

packmanxxxi
01-02-2005, 04:28 PM
ahh.. I just love all the attention you all give me... ;)

VikingsTw
01-02-2005, 04:29 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

ahh.. I just love all the attention you all give me... ;)

You got it Queer.... :wink: , any time.

packmanxxxi
01-02-2005, 04:30 PM
ahh yes young man... thats a big word for ya ain't it? Maybe you could use gay, fag, homo, or any of the other names your insecure little mind feels the need to call people when your pissed...

VikingsTw
01-02-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm not big on name calling, but you have gone WAY over board with your antagonizing. Your disrespectful, some packer fans have came and gone but you have stayed week after week to be an Assh*le. Not even bartime does the sh*t you do. Your low, real low, your the reason i hate the packers more than i should.

PAvikesfan
01-02-2005, 04:39 PM
"muchluv4moss" wrote:

I wish, but by now the Vikes made it...

PAvikesfan
01-02-2005, 04:40 PM
I HATE TICE--what a baboon! he don't deserve to even talk to a NFL head coach!

Viking_Spirit
01-02-2005, 04:43 PM
We suck.

packmanxxxi
01-02-2005, 04:45 PM
vikingsstw- your the only one who takes things so personal and actually thinks I care what people say on here...

get a life, have fun, chill out...

rip on the Packers dude, have fun with it... just stop with the personal shit. Part of the NFL is having fans of all teams... you want a sport where everyone is a fan of the same team go to church...

VikingsTw
01-02-2005, 04:52 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

vikingsstw- your the only one who takes things so personal and actually thinks I care what people say on here...

rip on the Packers dude, have fun with it... just stop with the personal shit. Part of the NFL is having fans of all teams... you want a sport where everyone is a fan of the same team go to church...

Whatever Queer, I rip on the packers, maybe every eight of my posts the others are in regard to real football, players, drafts, our situation. But you, go to another board, rag on our team in all your posts, it gets old. People are sick our your crap, me for one. Your telling me to chill, we all know what you come here to do, antagonize viking fans, well your sucesfull (you bug the sh*t out of me), but what does it prove, does it make you feel better? Cause i feel fine, even if i dont go antagonize packer fans on there boards..

It's hard to have fun when your team just lost in week 17, they dont have much confidence then we have you running around with your two cents. :angryfire:

packmanxxxi
01-02-2005, 04:54 PM
somebody is PMSing I think

XTAP59
01-02-2005, 05:05 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Well there you go. Your own statements incriminate you. You are here for the sole purpose to flame and incite the Viking fans. You come here just for that and could care less what anyone else says. We ask you to back up your flames and cries and you don't. You are not a member of this forum, but a mere parasite.

I have seen people banned from boards for less than your posts.

Viking_Spirit
01-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Guys, leave Packman alone, his trashtalk isn't meant to be personal, don't make it personal.

Heck, the Packer fans make this site alot more fun.

VikingsTw
01-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Well its obvious that viking spirit can take alot more sh*t than i can, and i give you props for being level headed. But i can't stand back and let this guy run over our team, players, our star WR and everything else that decides to come out of his pie hole.

Viking_Spirit
01-02-2005, 05:26 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

Well its obvious that viking spirit can take alot more sh*t than i can, and i give you props for being level headed. But i can't stand back and let this guy run over our team, players, our star WR and everything else that decides to come out of his pie hole.
Just think about how much sweeter a win would be with all of Packman's trash talk. That may help a little.