PDA

View Full Version : K Will

Calmwind
01-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Looks like Big K is taking this team on his back! 2 sacks 1 int 1 Forced Fumble at end of third

ultravikingfan
01-02-2005, 02:25 PM
K Will is our only bright spot now. If we lose, it is all for nothing!

vikes09
01-02-2005, 03:05 PM
k will is an amazing player and only in his 2nd year. i wish other guys like kwil try. hes playing amazing. other than culp this team is playing worse than ever. goldberg. :pukeright:

PAvikesfan
01-02-2005, 03:41 PM
he's awesome...along with udeze and spencer johnson next year, the vikes will have the best young D-line in the NFL!

TheAnimal93
01-02-2005, 03:53 PM
you have to give him the nickname "THE ANIMAL"!!!! it seems to fit!!!

Viking_Spirit
01-02-2005, 04:00 PM
K Will is amazing. I just wish the rest of our defense could be near that level.

Looking back, I remember what I said when we drafted him. It went something like "why the hell did we draft him over Kennedy? Why did we just waste our pick on an unknown?". Boy was I wrong!

ultravikingfan
01-02-2005, 04:16 PM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

K Will is amazing. I just wish the rest of our defense could be near that level.

Looking back, I remember what I said when we drafted him. It went something like "why the hell did we draft him over Kennedy? Why did we just waste our pick on an unknown?". Boy was I wrong!

I was thinking the same thing! I love it when I am wrong (sometimes). Like Chris Berman on Moss...

TheAnimal93
01-02-2005, 04:26 PM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

didnt watch teh senior bowl he was in did you? he dominated that game! when i saw that i said we have got to have him. i was hoping the vikes would call his name. i jumped out of my chair and did a dance. this year i didnt do that.

XTAP59
01-02-2005, 05:02 PM
The Vikes D line is abright spot IMO.
All young and will only get better.

cajunvike
01-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Now if only Darrion Scott would step up and take the LDE position away from Mixon, then we would definitely have a DL to build the future on! If we can only draft a CB next year to improve the secondary, then we might be able to win some games by shutting other teams down instead of having to outscore them (which we haven't been doing either).