PDA

View Full Version : Should Linehan and/or Tillman be gone next year?

dart18
01-02-2005, 02:05 PM
ok so what do you all think. I personally think they should both be gone. Special team (coverage) has been horrible and our offense play calling (run run pass) is not getting anything done but thats me, whats your take?

muchluv4smoot
01-02-2005, 02:17 PM
"dart18" wrote:

ok so what do you all think. I personally think they should both be gone. Special team (coverage) has been horrible and our offense play calling (run run pass) is not getting anything done but thats me, whats your take?

If we are firing coaches that haven't gotten the job done this year, then those guys plus tice and cottrell would also be fired. There are just too many coaches that haven't done their job for us this year, who do you keep and who do you fire? Personally I think it all comes back to the head coach.

ultravikingfan
01-02-2005, 02:25 PM
I think that both will be fired. Especially Linehan because of the amount of talent we have and not being able to get our Offense going at times.

BBQ Platypus
01-02-2005, 02:33 PM
Linehan isn't too bad. He's not a complete moron who thinks that we should pass on every play. I agree that his offensive ideology is a bit too rigid at times, but Cottrell is the real problem. He is irredeemably football-retarded. He doesn't call nearly enough blitzes. Our linebackers can't cover for crap, but he still sends them downfield into coverage schemes on practically every play!

Deer Redd,
Tha fanz tink eye am st00pid. It hertz mi felins. Pleez mayk them stawp.
Luv,
Ted

VikeMike
01-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Its the Def that needs addressing, not the offense. Period. Fix that and the offense will look better than it already does.

Mike