PDA

View Full Version : If the vikes keep playing bad

parsongeorge
12-31-2004, 07:27 PM
If the vikes keep playing like they have been lately then i really dont even want to see them in the playoffs.....spare us all the humiliation in primetime. :?

ultravikingfan
12-31-2004, 07:44 PM
Geez, you sure are a positive person! Glass half empty or half full?

hawaiianvike21
12-31-2004, 09:56 PM
Dont matter, either way we could be humiliated. If we lose again, everyone will be calling us chokers. AT least if we make it, we had somewhat of a good season and an improvement over last year in which we could build on entering the offseason. I dont see us being humiliated in the playoffs, just losing a close game since we dont got D.

cajunvike
12-31-2004, 10:59 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I think his glass is half empty...of poison! That has to explain all the negativity that he is usually spouting. :lol:

T-Bone
01-01-2005, 12:30 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I think his glass is half empty...of poison! That has to explain all the negativity that he is usually spouting. :lol:

He can't see whether he uses a glass or not with his head so far up his ass.

XTAP59
01-01-2005, 11:09 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

He doesn't even have a glass.....

vikesls
01-01-2005, 11:16 AM
I thnk we should be proud we made the playoffs. (assuming we do) I've seen the Vikes and many other teams get humiliated on national prime time. How many of us are enjoying the 49er slump right now? or Miami? Both teams did us wrong in the past and they're getting their due now. :) Be happy. It would be easier to get the new stadium if they played into the play offs. Good performance would help the justification.

Farwalker
01-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Some would say its humiliating to lose,it isn't. Certainly it hurts to lose but its all part of the game.

The ultimate goal is to win the Super Bowl and losing in the playoffs will at least bring playoff experience and confidence to the team.

Get out there and lose,,,err maybe they will eF up and WIN :cheers:

bleedpurple
01-01-2005, 01:03 PM
"parsongeorge" wrote:

If the vikes keep playing like they have been lately then i really dont even want to see them in the playoffs.....spare us all the humiliation in primetime. :?

I understand your point...but i still want to make the playoffs.....atleast we then have a chance and there's a possibility we could start the new season 4-0..???like we have the beginning of the last two seasons...it's 2005..a new year a new beginning...

but I could just be kidding myself

dart18
01-01-2005, 03:42 PM
i want the playoffs, maybe our defense will decide to play one game or two and we could suprise somepeople. Going to Seattle or St Louis doesnt scare me, we may still lose there but i want that opportunity either way

Odin VAVikefan
01-01-2005, 03:56 PM
I certainly agree that we don't DESERVE to get into the playoffs after the underperformance we've seen this year... However, assuming that we get into the postseason, we may actually be one of the most dangerous teams in the NFC. With TO out, I suspect that the Eagles may have lost their explosiveness on offense. I think we can beat the inconsistent Rams, but Seattle worries me. If we get through that week, and if Randy is 100%, we could make a very good (if undeserved) run, and maybe get all the way to the Super Bowl (and get crushed by Pitts or New England, haha).