PDA

View Full Version : Vikings confident in strength of their roster

singersp
04-29-2008, 07:37 AM
Vikings confident in strength of their roster (http://www.dglobe.com/ap/index.cfm?page=view&id=D90AVIG80)

By DAVE CAMPBELL AP Sports Writer
dglobe.com

The Associated Press - Monday, April 28, 2008

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.

One of the running parodies of the NFL draft is the annual cliche spouted by team officials about taking the best player available at the time, regardless of position.....

Marrdro
04-29-2008, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the read my friend.

NordicNed
04-29-2008, 08:50 AM
For some reason, I"m getting the feeling that our D line is going to jell super nice and dominate all they face.......This is for sure going to be a fun part of our team to watch, The D Line
;D

VikesFan4Life
04-29-2008, 09:41 AM
"NordicNed" wrote:

For some reason, I"m getting the feeling that our D line is going to jell super nice and dominate all they face.......This is for sure going to be a fun part of our team to watch, The D Line

;D

A dominant defensive line will work wonders for all the other aspects of the defense as well; linebackers look better (ours are already good), and the DB's should have an easier time in pass coverage.

Looks to be an exciting year!
;D

PurpleTide
04-29-2008, 09:50 AM
Our new front 4 on defense will force other teams into max protection schemes, and will free our LB'ers to get into their coverages. We will be able to blitz less, which will in turn make it more effective against the pass. This defense will be a top 5 unit this year.