PDA

View Full Version : Purple Pride @Washington Redskins tailgate

WW84D
12-28-2004, 10:24 PM
The East sides #1 Viking Fan reporting for duty!

If anyone is going to see the Vikings clinch there 1st playoff berth since 2000 against the soon to be 5-11Washington Dead-skins Feel free to join us at the unofficial Viking tailgate in the GREEN Parking area SECTION F 40. You wont be able to miss me, I will have the head to toe official NFL equipment Minnesota Viking on field uniform with full contact pads. If you miss us in the parking lot, we are sitting Row 2 at the viking side 50 yd ine. I have been to Fed Ex many times and the Usher's there dont give 2 craps were you sit if anyone wants to move up. Please Join us in coloring Fed Ex field Purple!!!

Update: So far looks like The Vikes are golden!

Kickoff tempature
H 56 L 46 30% chance of showers

potato-skin injuries- Clinton Portis (out) Lavar Arrington (out) Fred Smoot (out) Phillip Daniels (out) Micheal Barrow (out)

The Redskins are actually what the Arizona Cardnails were last year except with a #1 Defense. Yes it would stink to blow this one for a second straight year but I think we have a saftey net with the Jets/Rams game.

If I dont see any of you Sunday, Im sure I will catch ya in Seattle!

Skol Vikings!

ultravikingfan
12-28-2004, 11:19 PM
Represent us well! :salute:

VikingsTw
12-28-2004, 11:26 PM
GOD I wish i could be there, i was in AZ for the meltdown but that shit is not going down this year.

By the way are you sure smoot is out for sure???

jackyl
12-28-2004, 11:31 PM
have fun

WW84D
12-28-2004, 11:34 PM
Vikingstw, Talk radio in the DC area here is saying he will just take the last game off. I heard at work on a rap station that he will be at a late night event at a local nightclub downtown Saturday. So far I think he is out. He is the only good CB they have but I dont mind him trying to be a hero and covering moss at 50-60%. Moss burned Shawn Springs last year in the Dome. The only one I would worry about is Sean Taylor. He is a dirty Rodney Harrison type player who wouldnt mind getting a couple cheap shots in before the season ends.

VikingsTw
12-28-2004, 11:41 PM
Cool thanks for news dude. Someway, somehow i hope smoot is a viking next year. Unlikly but i was saying this about winfield last year. There definatly battered with injuries but our players must not under estimate this team.

All i can say is WATCH OUR FOR #53

cajunvike
12-29-2004, 12:07 AM
Welcome to the board, WW84D!!! I hope that I can make it out to the game on Sunday...still fishing around for decent tickets. I like your attitude...you represent us DC area Vikings fans well...SKOL!!!

WW84D
12-29-2004, 12:17 AM
Thanks Cajun. Tickets should be a steal. Dead-skin fans are still hung over from the Cowgirl game. If you cant score tickets Im positive they will a dime a dozen at the stadium. Hope to see you out there to see us clinch a much need playoff spot.

We are just 4 wins away from lifting a Lombardi trophy. As superbowl champions the first thing we will do is change the awful name of that trophy.......any ideas????

zzbudzz
12-29-2004, 01:39 AM
I'LL BE AT THE GAME! My brother-in-law and i never been to a nfl game. i'll try to stop by and so hello! i hope it don't rain.... :thumbleft: :thumbright:

bleedpurple
12-29-2004, 12:21 PM
I'll be there too...I've been to skins games but I've never been to a Vikes game...after 17years as a fan...I'm so excited...and the first game will be to see the first of four straight victories....I'll try and stop by....

icemncometh
12-29-2004, 02:33 PM
I will be there as well Vikings sideline (dream seats). Hope to see some Vike fans for a change
:cheers:

cajunvike
01-02-2005, 08:17 PM
So who all showed up at the tailgate? I must have just missed you guys (got there about 10 minutes before kickoff).

cajunvike
01-02-2005, 08:36 PM
zzbudzz,

Did you make it to the game?