PDA

View Full Version : Let me just say, I do NOT want to play the Queens three...

GBMiah
12-28-2004, 07:18 PM
times this year. I dont care if we are at home or not. Playing the Vikes for the third time this year after sweeping the series makes as nervous as playing the Eagles on the road. Knowing our history throughout the years a threepeat against the Vikes or Vice Versa is something I dont recall ever happening.

snowinapril
12-28-2004, 08:53 PM
I beleive in the law of averages.

Two times in one season is enough.

Vikes win in Lambo field if we play again.

If I was GB I would be worried too.

enlvikeman
12-28-2004, 09:05 PM
playoffs? what playoffs?

PDXPackfan
12-28-2004, 10:37 PM
if the viks make the playoffs.. i would VERY MUCH like to play them again... we have their number this year, their confidence playing us is all but gone...3 victories in one season would be FAAAAANTASTIC!!

VKG4LFE
12-29-2004, 04:54 PM
It's tough to beat a team 3 times in one year. The vikes know this from 94 or whenever the hell it was when we whooped chicago twice in the regular season and then they came to the dome and whooped us in the playoffs! I still don't want to play the packers in the playoffs. Actually, I wouldn't care, I just want to get into the damn playoffs! It's a whole new season once you make the playoffs!

casper
12-29-2004, 04:58 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

It's tough to beat a team 3 times in one year. The vikes know this from 94 or whenever the hell it was when we whooped chicago twice in the regular season and then they came to the dome and whooped us in the playoffs! I still don't want to play the packers in the playoffs. Actually, I wouldn't care, I just want to get into the damn playoffs! It's a whole new season once you make the playoffs!

you said it NO THREEPEAT HERE OR in LAMBO

DAMMM :pukeright: I hate luck