PDA

View Full Version : Vikings sending out limited edition certificate to 2008 season ticket owner



NodakPaul
04-18-2008, 01:19 PM
I just checked my mail when I was home on lunch, and lo an behold, there is a legal size envelope from the Vikings in there...

I open it to find a very nice limited edition commemorative certificate honoring Adrian Peterson's rookie season.
Definitely great autograph material right there!

The letter explains that it is a thank you for our continued support as a 2008 Season Ticket Owner.
I don't have time to scan it and upload it now, maybe someone else will be able to.
Otherwise I will try when I am back home (probably Sunday...).

Way to go Vikings!
Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!

SKOL
04-18-2008, 01:22 PM
Now I can't wait to go home and check the mail.
I should leave early.

BloodyHorns82
04-18-2008, 01:26 PM
"SKOL" wrote:


Now I can't wait to go home and check the mail.
I should leave early.



Skol to boss:

Ahhh,
I'm going to have to take off early today...Something came up.
The Vikings marketing department might have mailed me a small poster...I need to get home and see.

LOL!

Marrdro
04-18-2008, 01:31 PM
Way to go Vikings!
Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!

Couldn't agree with you more.
That damn dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.

Zeus
04-18-2008, 01:43 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


I just checked my mail when I was home on lunch, and lo an behold, there is a legal size envelope from the Vikings in there...

I open it to find a very nice limited edition commemorative certificate honoring Adrian Peterson's rookie season.
Definitely great autograph material right there!

The letter explains that it is a thank you for our continued support as a 2008 Season Ticket Owner.
I don't have time to scan it and upload it now, maybe someone else will be able to.
Otherwise I will try when I am back home (probably Sunday...).

Way to go Vikings!
Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!


Waffle, waffle, waffle!

"NodakPaul" wrote:


I got my ticket too... and was surprised that it was just one of the crappy ticket master tickets.
Didn't they print something up in color last year?
WTF Vikings.
How much does your marketing agency suck?


=Z=

Zeus
04-18-2008, 01:47 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:



Way to go Vikings!
Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!

Couldn't agree with you more.

That damn dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.


*sigh*

With all due respect, you really have no idea what they do around the TC to awaken the public.

I see - all the time:

* TV ads - 2007 campaign still running "You Made The Team"

* Radio ads - same as above

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

Plus, I get weekly e-mails from the Vikings (I forget what the newsletter is called).

I guess outside of the actual state the Vikings are located in, the marketing may be lax, but I think there is plenty of stuff going on here - just MHO.

=Z=

NodakPaul
04-18-2008, 01:50 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:



Way to go Vikings!
Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!

Couldn't agree with you more.
That gol 'darnit dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.


*sigh*

With all due respect, you really have no idea what they do around the TC to awaken the public.

I see - all the time:

* TV ads - 2007 campaign still running "You Made The Team"

* Radio ads - same as above

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

Plus, I get weekly e-mails from the Vikings (I forget what the newsletter is called).

I guess outside of the actual state the Vikings are located in, the marketing may be lax, but I think there is plenty of stuff going on here - just MHO.

=Z=


It isn't the amount I am commenting on... it is the quality.
That should be obvious. ;)

Although, good catch on my disenchantment over the crappy draft day tickets.
Maybe I have an overly critical view since I work with marketing...
(or maybe they knew that the first round pick had a chance of being gone, and didn't see the ROI of printing full color tickets...)

Zeus
04-18-2008, 02:03 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:



Way to go Vikings!
Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!

Couldn't agree with you more.

That gol 'darnit dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.


*sigh*

With all due respect, you really have no idea what they do around the TC to awaken the public.

I see - all the time:

* TV ads - 2007 campaign still running "You Made The Team"

* Radio ads - same as above

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

Plus, I get weekly e-mails from the Vikings (I forget what the newsletter is called).

I guess outside of the actual state the Vikings are located in, the marketing may be lax, but I think there is plenty of stuff going on here - just MHO.

=Z=


It isn't the amount I am commenting on... it is the quality.
That should be obvious. ;)

Although, good catch on my disenchantment over the crappy draft day tickets.
Maybe I have an overly critical view since I work with marketing...
(or maybe they knew that the first round pick had a chance of being gone, and didn't see the ROI of printing full color tickets...)


Or - didn't see the ROI of special-printing tickets, rather than using the TicketMaster default option, since the sales are being handled via TM.

=Z=

BloodyHorns82
04-18-2008, 02:06 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:



Way to go Vikings!
Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!

Couldn't agree with you more.

That gol 'darnit dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.


*sigh*

With all due respect, you really have no idea what they do around the TC to awaken the public.

I see - all the time:

* TV ads - 2007 campaign still running "You Made The Team"

* Radio ads - same as above

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

Plus, I get weekly e-mails from the Vikings (I forget what the newsletter is called).

I guess outside of the actual state the Vikings are located in, the marketing may be lax, but I think there is plenty of stuff going on here - just MHO.

=Z=


It isn't the amount I am commenting on... it is the quality.
That should be obvious. ;)

Although, good catch on my disenchantment over the crappy draft day tickets.
Maybe I have an overly critical view since I work with marketing...
(or maybe they knew that the first round pick had a chance of being gone, and didn't see the ROI of printing full color tickets...)


Or - didn't see the ROI of special-printing tickets, rather than using the TicketMaster default option, since the sales are being handled via TM.

=Z=


Yeah, but NP is sitting VIP baby!
Those puppies should have been printed on gold foil.

NodakPaul
04-18-2008, 02:07 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:



Way to go Vikings!
Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!

Couldn't agree with you more.
That gol 'darnit dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.


*sigh*

With all due respect, you really have no idea what they do around the TC to awaken the public.

I see - all the time:

* TV ads - 2007 campaign still running "You Made The Team"

* Radio ads - same as above

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

Plus, I get weekly e-mails from the Vikings (I forget what the newsletter is called).

I guess outside of the actual state the Vikings are located in, the marketing may be lax, but I think there is plenty of stuff going on here - just MHO.

=Z=


It isn't the amount I am commenting on... it is the quality.
That should be obvious. ;)

Although, good catch on my disenchantment over the crappy draft day tickets.
Maybe I have an overly critical view since I work with marketing...
(or maybe they knew that the first round pick had a chance of being gone, and didn't see the ROI of printing full color tickets...)


Or - didn't see the ROI of special-printing tickets, rather than using the TicketMaster default option, since the sales are being handled via TM.

=Z=


Sales were through TicketMaster last year as well, were they not?
And last year they printed full color tickets.

Zeus
04-18-2008, 02:11 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


Yeah, but NP is sitting VIP baby!
Those puppies should have been printed on gold foil.


The toilet paper in the private commodes have TWO PLYS!!!

=Z=

Marrdro
04-18-2008, 02:17 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:



Way to go Vikings!
Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!

Couldn't agree with you more.

That gol 'darnit dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.


*sigh*

With all due respect, you really have no idea what they do around the TC to awaken the public.

I see - all the time:

* TV ads - 2007 campaign still running "You Made The Team"

* Radio ads - same as above

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

Plus, I get weekly e-mails from the Vikings (I forget what the newsletter is called).

I guess outside of the actual state the Vikings are located in, the marketing may be lax, but I think there is plenty of stuff going on here - just MHO.

=Z=

*sigh*

I tried to word that as nice as I could as to not upset you but alas, it didn't work.

I might be out of state, but I read your local papers.
Trust me when I tell you, the PR dept of the Vikes could do a hell of alot better job at promoting the team.

Zeus
04-18-2008, 02:18 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:


I might be out of state, but I read your local papers.
Trust me when I tell you, the PR dept of the Vikes could do a hell of alot better job at promoting the team.


I used to live 5 minutes from Redskins Park and I think the Vikings do a better job than the Redskins people.

=Z=

NodakPaul
04-18-2008, 02:28 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


I might be out of state, but I read your local papers.
Trust me when I tell you, the PR dept of the Vikes could do a hell of alot better job at promoting the team.


I used to live 5 minutes from Redskins Park and I think the Vikings do a better job than the Redskins people.

=Z=


I, for one, could care less about the marketing of the Redskins.

I do, however, care a great deal about the marketing of the Vikings.
I saw them take a major step backward with the "You made the Team" campaign.
I don't believe they used test groups at all on their TV ads, or if they did, they did not look at the data collected.
I was extremely disappointed in the amature way that they produced the 2007 highlight CD, which did not work on well over half of the computer platforms out there.
Conventional media, such as radio and billboard, that I have seen are good but not great.
The online marketing has been extremely hit and miss, and I would be extremely surprised if they are even tracking online analytics and metrics to quantify ROI.

To be fair, they have done some good things.
For instance, the uniform redesign campaign was very successful.
And the new vikings.com, while still slow, is much, much better than it was before and has better content.
But overall, I have been disappointed with the Vikings marketing campaign, and from a professional point of view, I believe it has been largely ineffective.

I am glad to see that they are starting 2008 out with more good ideas than bad, and I hope it means a stronger marketing campaign for the 2008 season.

Marrdro
04-18-2008, 02:32 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:


I might be out of state, but I read your local papers.
Trust me when I tell you, the PR dept of the Vikes could do a hell of alot better job at promoting the team.


I used to live 5 minutes from Redskins Park and I think the Vikings do a better job than the Redskins people.

=Z=

Something we can agree on.
I hate everything about them and the papers that talk about them.

marstc09
04-18-2008, 02:36 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


I just checked my mail when I was home on lunch, and lo an behold, there is a legal size envelope from the Vikings in there...

I open it to find a very nice limited edition commemorative certificate honoring Adrian Peterson's rookie season.
Definitely great autograph material right there!

The letter explains that it is a thank you for our continued support as a 2008 Season Ticket Owner.
I don't have time to scan it and upload it now, maybe someone else will be able to.
Otherwise I will try when I am back home (probably Sunday...).

Way to go Vikings!
Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!


Nice! Can't wait to get mine.

cajunvike
04-18-2008, 03:23 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:



Way to go Vikings!
Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!

Couldn't agree with you more.

That gol 'darnit dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.


*sigh*

With all due respect, you really have no idea what they do around the TC to awaken the public.

I see - all the time:

* TV ads - 2007 campaign still running "You Made The Team"

* Radio ads - same as above

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

Plus, I get weekly e-mails from the Vikings (I forget what the newsletter is called).

I guess outside of the actual state the Vikings are located in, the marketing may be lax, but I think there is plenty of stuff going on here - just MHO.

=Z=


FAIRWEATHER FAN!!!
:P

vikeswin2005
04-18-2008, 03:56 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"NodakPaul" wrote:


"Zeus" wrote:


"Marrdro" wrote:



Way to go Vikings!
Little things like this keep the excitement brewing amongst the ticket holders.
Between the splash page for the draft party, and this, it looks like the marketing group is trying to get it together!

Couldn't agree with you more.

That gol 'darnit dept definately needs to do all they can do this year to awaken the MN puplic about thier team.


*sigh*

With all due respect, you really have no idea what they do around the TC to awaken the public.

I see - all the time:

* TV ads - 2007 campaign still running "You Made The Team"

* Radio ads - same as above

* Billboards

* Newspaper ads

Plus, I get weekly e-mails from the Vikings (I forget what the newsletter is called).

I guess outside of the actual state the Vikings are located in, the marketing may be lax, but I think there is plenty of stuff going on here - just MHO.

=Z=


It isn't the amount I am commenting on... it is the quality.
That should be obvious. ;)

Although, good catch on my disenchantment over the crappy draft day tickets.
Maybe I have an overly critical view since I work with marketing...
(or maybe they knew that the first round pick had a chance of being gone, and didn't see the ROI of printing full color tickets...)


Or - didn't see the ROI of special-printing tickets, rather than using the TicketMaster default option, since the sales are being handled via TM.

=Z=


Yeah, but NP is sitting VIP baby!
Those puppies should have been printed on gold foil.


So am I andlast year they wee nice ad in color oh well....I got my AD pic also VERY SWEET!!!!

BloodyHorns82
04-18-2008, 04:02 PM
"Zeus" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


Yeah, but NP is sitting VIP baby!
Those puppies should have been printed on gold foil.


The toilet paper in the private commodes have TWO PLYS!!!

=Z=


LMAO!!
You don't say?
;D

2beersTommy
04-18-2008, 04:05 PM
is this to commemorate their last season in minny before moving to LA ? :P

Vikes_King
04-18-2008, 04:59 PM
i want to see this thingy

Mr-holland
04-19-2008, 06:06 AM
"Vikes_King" wrote:


i want to see this thingy

+1

marstc09
04-19-2008, 11:27 AM
Still not have received mine yet!
:'(

purplepowered
04-19-2008, 02:25 PM
idk I thought the ads on TV with you made the team, etc were pretty descent and the give away things at the game flags i turned into car flags that say you made the team! They are at least recognizing the fans are the ones whom support the team anyway and without them they are nothing. I cannot afford season tix yet. Hopefully when i get my own bus kicking back off
and recover from my fibromyalgia9keep fighting it anyway) I will somehow be able to afford it. I do make it to one game a year tho. But hey I have my car and support them hitting training camp every year and buying at least one new jersey every year.

Zeus
04-20-2008, 03:24 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


Still not have received mine yet!
:'(


Me either.
I bet these are going out in the order that you renewed (or purchased) your season ticket.

=Z=

Vikes_King
04-20-2008, 03:26 PM
can we get a picture of this yet sir?
scan that thing!

Mr-holland
04-20-2008, 06:31 PM
"Vikes_King" wrote:


can we get a picture of this yet sir?
scan that thing!

Bump

JWG
04-20-2008, 09:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg

singersp
04-20-2008, 09:24 PM
"JWG" wrote:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg


Leave it to a poster who seldomly posts to come thru for us.

Thanx JWG!

Marrdro
04-20-2008, 09:38 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"JWG" wrote:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg


Leave it to a poster who seldomly posts to come thru for us.

Thanx JWG!

Good catch Singer. I didn't even notice who provided it.
Thanks JWG.
;D

JWG, you need to fill out one of the 20 Questions for us.

Vikes_King
04-20-2008, 09:42 PM
that thing doesn't look to bad.
So who's going to give me theirs? :D

marstc09
04-21-2008, 02:05 PM
"singersp" wrote:


"JWG" wrote:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg


Leave it to a poster who seldomly posts to come thru for us.

Thanx JWG!


Just got mine in the mail. I took a picture and everything. I guess I wasted 5 minutes.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/DSCF0004.jpg

Prophet
04-21-2008, 02:06 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"JWG" wrote:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg


Leave it to a poster who seldomly posts to come thru for us.

Thanx JWG!


Just got mine in the mail. I took a picture and everything. I guess I wasted 5 minutes.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/DSCF0004.jpg


I like how you took the time to take the picture at an angle so the flash didn't illuminate the picture.

marstc09
04-21-2008, 02:13 PM
"Prophet" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"JWG" wrote:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg


Leave it to a poster who seldomly posts to come thru for us.

Thanx JWG!


Just got mine in the mail. I took a picture and everything. I guess I wasted 5 minutes.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/DSCF0004.jpg


I like how you took the time to take the picture at an angle so the flash didn't illuminate the picture.


Get season tickets and you won't have that problem.
;)

Vikes_King
04-21-2008, 04:34 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"JWG" wrote:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg


Leave it to a poster who seldomly posts to come thru for us.

Thanx JWG!


Just got mine in the mail. I took a picture and everything. I guess I wasted 5 minutes.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/DSCF0004.jpg


I like how you took the time to take the picture at an angle so the flash didn't illuminate the picture.


Get season tickets and you won't have that problem.
;)


some of us are poor
:'(

BloodyHorns82
04-21-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm just glad they took the time to print these out in color, unlike their crappy draft party tickets.
:D

marstc09
04-21-2008, 04:38 PM
"Vikes_King" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:




http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg


Leave it to a poster who seldomly posts to come thru for us.

Thanx JWG!


Just got mine in the mail. I took a picture and everything. I guess I wasted 5 minutes.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/DSCF0004.jpg


I like how you took the time to take the picture at an angle so the flash didn't illuminate the picture.


Get season tickets and you won't have that problem.
;)


some of us are poor
:'(


The tickets are only $500 a season where I am at. That is not expensive at all compared to some teams.

Vikes_King
04-21-2008, 04:45 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


"Vikes_King" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:






http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg


Leave it to a poster who seldomly posts to come thru for us.

Thanx JWG!


Just got mine in the mail. I took a picture and everything. I guess I wasted 5 minutes.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/DSCF0004.jpg


I like how you took the time to take the picture at an angle so the flash didn't illuminate the picture.


Get season tickets and you won't have that problem.
;)


some of us are poor
:'(


The tickets are only $500 a season where I am at. That is not expensive at all compared to some teams.


how many tickets is that? Is that just 1 ticker per game?
And ik thats not much compared to other teams, but thats still a shit ton to me

BloodyHorns82
04-21-2008, 04:49 PM
"Vikes_King" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"Vikes_King" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:








http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg


Leave it to a poster who seldomly posts to come thru for us.

Thanx JWG!


Just got mine in the mail. I took a picture and everything. I guess I wasted 5 minutes.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/DSCF0004.jpg


I like how you took the time to take the picture at an angle so the flash didn't illuminate the picture.


Get season tickets and you won't have that problem.
;)


some of us are poor
:'(


The tickets are only $500 a season where I am at. That is not expensive at all compared to some teams.


how many tickets is that? Is that just 1 ticker per game?

And ik thats not much compared to other teams, but thats still a shit ton to me


I paid $250 for my season ticket, and that includes the 2 preseason games.
Not really all that expensive when you break it down ($25 per game).
Just get a buddy and go in on a pair for $250 each.

Vikes_King
04-21-2008, 04:52 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


"Vikes_King" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"Vikes_King" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:










http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg


Leave it to a poster who seldomly posts to come thru for us.

Thanx JWG!


Just got mine in the mail. I took a picture and everything. I guess I wasted 5 minutes.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/DSCF0004.jpg


I like how you took the time to take the picture at an angle so the flash didn't illuminate the picture.


Get season tickets and you won't have that problem.
;)


some of us are poor
:'(


The tickets are only $500 a season where I am at. That is not expensive at all compared to some teams.


how many tickets is that? Is that just 1 ticker per game?
And ik thats not much compared to other teams, but thats still a shit ton to me


I paid $250 for my season ticket, and that includes the 2 preseason games.
Not really all that expensive when you break it down ($25 per game).
Just get a buddy and go in on a pair for $250 each.


hm.... maybe i'll have to look into that next season.
Where are your seats?

marstc09
04-21-2008, 04:54 PM
"Vikes_King" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"Vikes_King" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"Prophet" wrote:








http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg


Leave it to a poster who seldomly posts to come thru for us.

Thanx JWG!


Just got mine in the mail. I took a picture and everything. I guess I wasted 5 minutes.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/DSCF0004.jpg


I like how you took the time to take the picture at an angle so the flash didn't illuminate the picture.


Get season tickets and you won't have that problem.
;)


some of us are poor
:'(


The tickets are only $500 a season where I am at. That is not expensive at all compared to some teams.


how many tickets is that? Is that just 1 ticker per game?

And ik thats not much compared to other teams, but thats still a shit ton to me


I bought a pair for $1000.

Mr-holland
04-21-2008, 05:44 PM
"marstc09" wrote:


"singersp" wrote:


"JWG" wrote:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Hexenhammer/ad.jpg


Leave it to a poster who seldomly posts to come thru for us.

Thanx JWG!


Just got mine in the mail. I took a picture and everything. I guess I wasted 5 minutes.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/DSCF0004.jpg

You helped me out brother
;D I can't see what JWG posted.
Looks f*ing awesome

BloodyHorns82
04-21-2008, 06:08 PM
I guess I don't really see what people are getting all excited about.
I mean, it's a nice gesture on the Vikngs part, but really you could just go down to Walmart and buy something even cooler for $4.00.

I forgot though, it does say "Limited Edition" on the front.
;D

Vikes_King
04-21-2008, 06:11 PM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


I guess I don't really see what people are getting all excited about.
I mean, it's a nice gesture on the Vikngs part, but really you could just go down to Walmart and buy something even cooler for $4.00.

I forgot though, it does say "Limited Edition" on the front.
;D


no one's really acting like its some huge deal, just letting people know about it.
Hell I'd be happy if I was handed one

NodakPaul
04-22-2008, 09:02 AM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


I guess I don't really see what people are getting all excited about.
I mean, it's a nice gesture on the Vikngs part, but really you could just go down to Walmart and buy something even cooler for $4.00.

I forgot though, it does say "Limited Edition" on the front.
;D


Good luck at Walmart, but I'll take my certificate from the Vikings. :)
It is actually pretty nice, and the fact that the Vikings are marketing their best player is a good thing.

Zeus
04-22-2008, 09:05 AM
"marstc09" wrote:


Just got mine in the mail. I took a picture and everything. I guess I wasted 5 minutes.


Got mine yesterday, as well.
Very sweet....but I wish they weren't touting the Pro Bowl stuff so much.
It's not like anyone actually plays hard in that game.

=Z=

Zeus
04-22-2008, 09:09 AM
"Vikes_King" wrote:


some of us are poor
:'(


A season-ticket can be had for as low as $250.00.
I bought one prior to last season and ended up sitting with SnoBum and Mars at various places throughout the stadium for most of the games.

=Z=

Marrdro
04-22-2008, 09:11 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


I guess I don't really see what people are getting all excited about.
I mean, it's a nice gesture on the Vikngs part, but really you could just go down to Walmart and buy something even cooler for $4.00.

I forgot though, it does say "Limited Edition" on the front.

;D


Good luck at Walmart, but I'll take my certificate from the Vikings. :)
It is actually pretty nice, and the fact that the Vikings are marketing their best player is a good thing.

Anyone checked Ebay yet.
Bet you will be able to get one pretty soon on there.
;D

marstc09
04-22-2008, 09:15 AM
"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


I guess I don't really see what people are getting all excited about.
I mean, it's a nice gesture on the Vikngs part, but really you could just go down to Walmart and buy something even cooler for $4.00.

I forgot though, it does say "Limited Edition" on the front.

;D


I agree. I spent $1000 on tickets and all they give me is some heavy stock paper that cost them around .25!

Zeus
04-22-2008, 09:19 AM
"marstc09" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


I guess I don't really see what people are getting all excited about.
I mean, it's a nice gesture on the Vikngs part, but really you could just go down to Walmart and buy something even cooler for $4.00.

I forgot though, it does say "Limited Edition" on the front.

;D


I agree. I spent $1000 on tickets and all they give me is some heavy stock paper that cost them around .25!


You'll also get 20 heavy stock paper tickets that are pretty cool, too.
You can get into a football game with them!

=Z=

marstc09
04-22-2008, 09:22 AM
"marstc09" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


I guess I don't really see what people are getting all excited about.
I mean, it's a nice gesture on the Vikngs part, but really you could just go down to Walmart and buy something even cooler for $4.00.

I forgot though, it does say "Limited Edition" on the front.

;D


I agree. I spent $1000 on tickets and all they give me is some heavy stock paper that cost them around .25!





Also why the hell didn't I get 2 of these!

Zeus
04-22-2008, 10:04 AM
"marstc09" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


I guess I don't really see what people are getting all excited about.
I mean, it's a nice gesture on the Vikngs part, but really you could just go down to Walmart and buy something even cooler for $4.00.

I forgot though, it does say "Limited Edition" on the front.

;D


I agree. I spent $1000 on tickets and all they give me is some heavy stock paper that cost them around .25!





Also why the hell didn't I get 2 of these!


Do you have one account or two?


=Z=

marstc09
04-22-2008, 10:05 AM
"Zeus" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"marstc09" wrote:


"BloodyHorns82" wrote:


I guess I don't really see what people are getting all excited about.
I mean, it's a nice gesture on the Vikngs part, but really you could just go down to Walmart and buy something even cooler for $4.00.

I forgot though, it does say "Limited Edition" on the front.

;D


I agree. I spent $1000 on tickets and all they give me is some heavy stock paper that cost them around .25!





Also why the hell didn't I get 2 of these!


Do you have one account or two?


=Z=


One, but still.