PDA

View Full Version : Positives, Where are they???

snowinapril
12-26-2004, 02:25 AM
I have seen a few comments that were positives, but not nearly enough.

Bennett was a Plus!!! He did the same job that the other backs did in the first 5 games. I would say that our Running Game is healthy again.

I thought that Burleson was a fiesty MO FO! Man, he was bound and determined on that first reception to get any extra yards he could. He turned back inside and was keeping his legs moving to get the extra yards with defenders hanging on.

That game was one of the most exciting games I watch in a long while. (That second quarter was so exciting, it kind of drained us.)

cajunvike
12-26-2004, 02:28 AM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ultravikingfan
12-26-2004, 02:51 AM
Campbell on his returns. Moss blocking and the announcers actually giving him props. Winfields tackle to stop the first down. Not many out of this game but a few.

briboy75
12-26-2004, 02:51 AM
Positive: The can only possibly lose once more in the regular season.

UTVikfan
12-26-2004, 02:56 AM
If the ball had bounced the other way, everyone woulda been singing our praises. Tough, tough hard fought game on both sides. Now I have to cheer against Carolina and the Rams. But, this can still be better that last year. And we will have hope to build on. It was sure nice to see Bennett actually halfway play like he used to. I hope they F tag him.

TheAnimal93
12-26-2004, 08:56 AM
dont forget KEVIN "THE ANIMAL" WILLIAMS. he knocked the crap out of favre. man, i dint think he was going to get up.
i thought i spewed alot after a loss. i have learned though if you let it eat you up, it will.but some of the opinions are very right, but everyone knows most of it allready. i have seen ALL of the worst of the losses. its does not phase me as much anymore. its like the parent thing when the kids are yelling and screaming. the tune out factor.
well i already cant wait for next sunday. vikings need to start off the new year with a victory!!!!!

vikoles
12-26-2004, 10:29 AM
LOVE IT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Root skol Vikes here it is we get in AND become the :cinderallya team of the 04 - 05 season and WIN IT ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not?

VikingsTw
12-26-2004, 01:28 PM
"UTVikfan" wrote:

If the ball had bounced the other way, everyone woulda been singing our praises. Tough, tough hard fought game on both sides. Now I have to cheer against Carolina and the Rams. But, this can still be better that last year. And we will have hope to build on. It was sure nice to see Bennett actually halfway play like he used to. I hope they F tag him.

LMAO, half way lol :scratch: . Bennett played one of his best games of the his career. Bennett is playing very well, i love his explosiveness and i hope he continues to be our starter, especailly if we make the playoffs. Keep Mewelde Moore fresh for kickoffs!

VikingsTw
12-26-2004, 01:33 PM
OK, since we are doing positives, I wanted to talk about Cris Claiborne, The last three weeks the man has played pretty darn good football, kinda reminds me of the first 6 weeks last year, know if he can stay healthy, i think he can, he never had injury problems in detriot. I think it would be nice to get him back next year, sign him for 3 or 4 years. He wont demand huge amounts of money because his production wasnt great with the injuries. If we resign him we know thats one vertran whole we dont have to REPLACE. He's stepped up big, and when hes played he has been our best LB this year.

TheAnimal93
12-26-2004, 02:29 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

OK, since we are doing positives, I wanted to talk about Cris Claiborne, The last three weeks the man has played pretty darn good football, kinda reminds me of the first 6 weeks last year, know if he can stay healthy, i think he can, he never had injury problems in detriot. I think it would be nice to get him back next year, sign him for 3 or 4 years. He wont demand huge amounts of money because his production wasnt great with the injuries. If we resign him we know thats one vertran whole we dont have to REPLACE. He's stepped up big, and when hes played he has been our best LB this year.

tw- ditto, i think we need him next year for sure.

akavikefan1969
12-26-2004, 02:39 PM
Agree saw many +'s for the team, it was a heart breaking loss. But with a win in Skins game were in like flint.

GBMiah
12-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Dont take that skins game as a gimmie. That defense is probably the best in the league and have pretty much gave everyone they've played all year fits.

bleedpurple
12-26-2004, 07:50 PM
plus our d couldn't stop 11 grandmothers in pads

scorptile
12-27-2004, 03:44 AM
lol CC's catch from that bullet farve threw omg that was awesome...i was like wow how the heck did he catch that....teh only thing i will say is a positive about the vikes is culpepper and the running game...they played their hearts out as the defense did...the only negative i found in that game vs the pack was the WR's only playin half the time or playing when they wanna play...

XTAP59
12-27-2004, 09:37 AM
A positive.......
Culpepper now holds the single season record for Minnesota for TD passes with 37.

Randy Moss caught his 89th TD....

Michael Bennett ran well and is now possible trade bait.

Del Rio
12-27-2004, 09:41 AM
We scored on defense.

bleedpurple
12-28-2004, 12:53 PM
MIchael Bennet running well proving that trading him would be the dumbest thing we could do in the offseason....besides not use all 7 of our draft picks on an offensive lineman and the other 6 on defense