PDA

View Full Version : Crow tastes like crap....pass the hot sauce.

Caine
12-25-2004, 03:31 AM
Well, all our bluff and bluster aside, we got our butts handed to us today.

Our Offense looked spectacular...at times.

Our Defense...well...don't get me started. Let's just say that Cotrell dropping off the planet wouldn't bother me a great deal...and take the linebackers with you.

The Packers, however, played CONSISTANT. They didn't sputter out, they found our weakness (Linebackers) and exploited the HELL out of it. We found their weakness, then went looking for more ("Hey Ted, take Linehan with you").

The WORST part of all this is that since we have been SWEPT, I have to "Pay Off" on my annual bet. I get to suffer through an entire day at work wearing the hated colors - vomit and urine....errrr....I mean Green and Gold. Green hair, war paint, fake tattoos, jersey, hat...the friggin WORKS.

Losing sucks. Losing the Division sucks. Losing to the friggin Packers sucks. But getting SWEPT, and having to pay off "The Debt" takes the cake.

Somebody shoot me....please (And get Linehan, Cotrell, and McCombs while you're at it).

Caine

scorptile
12-25-2004, 04:28 AM
now if moss would've played the second half and robinson also maybe they would've kept the ball on that last possession and not have to punt it off...just my 2 cents

ultravikingfan
12-25-2004, 07:07 AM
Scortile, you are a Colts fan from MN? Why? How old are you? Just curious...

Storm
12-25-2004, 07:39 AM
Takes a nice long hit and passes the bong*

Tis from my man Onterio, makes you feel better after the loss. :D

North40
12-25-2004, 10:00 AM
"Caine" wrote:

The WORST part of all this is that since we have been SWEPT, I have to "Pay Off" on my annual bet. I get to suffer through an entire day at work wearing the hated colors - vomit and urine....errrr....I mean Green and Gold. Green hair, war paint, fake tattoos, jersey, hat...the friggin WORKS.
Caine

Dont write checks this suckwad of a team can't cash.

A favorite jersey is now at a relitives of mine being used as a "pooper scooper".
(at least the poop is frozen...I hope)

Viking_Spirit
12-25-2004, 11:32 AM
Pass me the hot sauce, I don't like crow either.

bleedpurple
12-25-2004, 11:41 AM
Let the defense have some while your at it....