PDA

View Full Version : 94 Vikings



vikings4life33
04-08-2008, 10:53 AM
the NFL network played the vikings - bears game from 1994 last night. i was 14 years old at that time. it was so fun to watch it. it was cool to see how many players i remembered. to watch chris carter and john randle was f-ing awsome! any one else watch it?

ultravikingfan
04-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrr....it's Cris.

Sorry, had to be the first.
;D

BloodyHorns82
04-08-2008, 10:57 AM
I watched it last night... They replayed it again at 1AM.
Was fun to watch a glimpse back in time.

NodakPaul
04-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Was it this game?
PNQHGAWV4Vw

SKOL
04-08-2008, 11:32 AM
"vikings4life33" wrote:


the NFL network played the vikings - bears game from 1994 last night. i was 14 years old at that time. it was so fun to watch it. it was cool to see how many players i remembered. to watch chris carter and john randle was f-ing awsome! any one else watch it?

Viking_Queen and I were watching and cheering in the Beserker Yell.
It was a blast.
CC got the winning TD in overtime.


It was fun watching Moon, Robert Smith, Randall McDaniel, Del Rio, Randle, etc.
And even hearing the drum beat of Crazy George brought back memories.

SKOL
04-08-2008, 11:38 AM
"NodakPaul" wrote:


Was it this game?



That's the game !!
Brought me chills again to see it, lol.

ultravikingfan
04-08-2008, 11:50 AM
And we also see that Carter was never blessed with speed.
;D

ThorSPL
04-08-2008, 12:39 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


And we also see that Carter was never blessed with speed.
;D


I believe he was "just fast enough" right there :)

Vikes_King
04-08-2008, 04:42 PM
wow i was six.... geeeze

dcboardr41
04-08-2008, 04:44 PM
"Vikes_King" wrote:


wow i was six.... geeeze


ditto lol

jessejames09
04-08-2008, 04:47 PM
What about Dungy Tice and Green all working on the sidelines. ;D

BloodyHorns82
04-08-2008, 04:50 PM
"jessejames09" wrote:


What about Dungy Tice and Green all working on the sidelines. ;D


Don't forget Billick!

Marrdro
04-08-2008, 04:58 PM
"dcboardr41" wrote:


"Vikes_King" wrote:


wow i was six.... geeeze


ditto lol

I was on my 2nd shore tour, fixing Model 28 Teletypes on Navy Ships and was selected to the rank of Chief Petty Officer.

http://jproc.ca/rrp/msgctr.jpg

tastywaves
04-08-2008, 05:05 PM
"Marrdro" wrote:


"dcboardr41" wrote:


"Vikes_King" wrote:


wow i was six.... geeeze


ditto lol

I was on my 2nd shore tour, fixing Model 28 Teletypes on Navy Ships and was selected to the rank of Chief Petty Officer.

http://jproc.ca/rrp/msgctr.jpg




That looks like a picture out of the 60's.


Hard to believe that game was 14 years ago.

cajunvike
04-08-2008, 05:35 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:


Grrrrrrrrrrr....it's Cris.

Sorry, had to be the first.

;D


No, he was actually talking about the X-Files director, Ultra!
LOL

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004810/

;)