PDA

View Full Version : This could not of happened to nicer people....

packmanxxxi
12-24-2004, 11:49 PM
I mean, how many other fans would be so used to this type of season that they would be taking this loss so graciously.

The Vikings are running a bar league organization in a league of professionals.

I'm sorry, but Packer and Vikings fans will agree on one thing. Your management and coaching are HORRIBLE.

The only difference is that we want you to KEEP your coach....

CulpepperViking16
12-25-2004, 12:43 AM
Why don't you talk to a toilet or something. I'm sure it'd be much happier to hear you speak than we would

ultravikingfan
12-25-2004, 12:46 AM
I don't know if this is a compliment or insult?

12-25-2004, 12:52 AM
Why haven't the admins banned these cheeseheads yet.

cheesefree
12-25-2004, 12:54 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I don't know if this is a compliment or insult?

It was a insult :wink:

ultravikingfan
12-25-2004, 01:04 AM
"404" wrote:

Why haven't the admins banned these cheeseheads yet.

uh, because they have not done anything wrong. :roll:

DemonicViking
12-25-2004, 01:07 AM
I'm guessing it's a psychological problem of some kind, if this aggressive release helps pukerman sleep better at night then more power to him.

Caine
12-25-2004, 03:23 AM
We lost - plain and simple. The only reason it galls us to hear Packman say it is that he's the "Enemy"...and crow tastes bad.

Our "D" really let us down today...I'm STILL pissed.

Caine

enlvikeman
12-25-2004, 03:47 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

I mean, how many other fans would be so used to this type of season that they would be taking this loss so graciously.

The Vikings are running a bar league organization in a league of professionals.

I'm sorry, but Packer and Vikings fans will agree on one thing. Your management and coaching are HORRIBLE.

The only difference is that we want you to KEEP your coach....

This is the exact reason why abortion needs to be kept legal in the United States!

packmanxxxi
12-25-2004, 10:18 AM
Come on guys... you know damn well if the Vikings won what shit would be said on this site... just because its the other way around doesnt make it wrong...

besides, arent you used to this ending by now?

cheesefree
12-25-2004, 10:45 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

besides, arent you used to this ending by now?

And what kind of ending will your Packers have?

http://jeremygilby.com/Images/84Mitchell.jpg

Viking_Spirit
12-25-2004, 11:15 AM
Packman's right, our managment and coaching do suck.

kramer9guy
12-25-2004, 11:29 AM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

Yes they do. We were out-coached yesterday by a mediocre coach in Sherman and it will continue to happen until a change is made within our organization (preferably a new owner and then new coach). Of course I will still back our team until we lose our last game this year but I have a feeling that is going to be very soon. We'll see...

Viking_Spirit
12-25-2004, 11:31 AM
"kramer9guy" wrote:

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

Yes they do. We were out-coached yesterday by a mediocre coach in Sherman and it will continue to happen until a change is made within our organization (preferably a new owner and then new coach). Of course I will still back our team until we lose our last game this year but I have a feeling that is going to be very soon. We'll see...
I'm starting to think that we should give Tice one more year....but Linehan has to go no matter what happens. Linehan sucks a$$ at playcalling, especially in the second half of games. How many offensive TD's have we scored in the 2nd half of the last 3 games? Like one? With our offense, that's unacceptable.

bleedpurple
12-25-2004, 11:55 AM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

"kramer9guy" wrote:

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

I'm starting to think that we should give Tice one more year....but Linehan has to go no matter what happens. Linehan sucks a$$ at playcalling, especially in the second half of games. How many offensive TD's have we scored in the 2nd half of the last 3 games? Like one? With our offense, that's unacceptable.YEA anytime OUR defense scores more points than the offense in ANY half we deserve to loose

parsongeorge
12-25-2004, 12:03 PM
I agree cottrel is horribly unmotivated looking. He just stands there like an emotionless fatass while our D gets shredded to bits

mckoz
12-25-2004, 12:24 PM
Packman - I appreciate your excitement and any win over the Vikings - but let's not get carried away. My faith in the Pack was rocked last year on "4'th and 26."

This year has been nothing more than mediocre. Sorry Vike fans but we both need to turn things up a notch (or 3) if we plan to get past the Wildcard teams. I can not even imagine what will happen against an AFC team.

I am afraid this is our last hurrah - I hope for our sake the team starts to play like an NFL team and goes far.

If Not - I'll expect to see you back here - for the humble pie.

MAK

dan3ski
12-25-2004, 12:28 PM
OHHHHHHHHHH the pain, THE PAIN!!!!!!

packmanxxxi
12-25-2004, 01:31 PM
mckoz-

ohhhh... Im just doing to some of the Vike fans what they did to me all early in the year... all in good fun :P

The loyal PPers realize this... the newbs dont....

mckoz
12-25-2004, 01:52 PM
Packman - I realize what you are giving back to the Vike fans - I have been watching this site for a year. This is one of the best football sites I have seen.

My point is, however, that before we as Packer fans do too much celebrating we take a long hard look at what kind of team we really have.

I am hoping for the best and bracing for the worst (another matchup with the Vikes and a loss for the Pack!) I don't know if I could handle that without extensive counseling.

Best wishes.