PDA

View Full Version : Where you at Moss?



packmanxxxi
12-24-2004, 10:39 PM
Whats his excuse this week? I know I know, he had a TD... but he SURE made an impact. What a joke...

VikesFan111
12-24-2004, 10:57 PM
Vikes84>Packs84

packmanxxxi
12-24-2004, 11:03 PM
Sorry, this was my rub it in thread... I'll stop now:P

VikesFan111
12-24-2004, 11:03 PM
Good game for the Pack though...they do look like that best team out of the 2.

brock
12-24-2004, 11:05 PM
Haha seriously! I hear all this "Yeah Moss sucks, he's a con" and what not.

But then I ask, Would you like him in your team?
HAHA That's where you get them!!

packmanxxxi
12-24-2004, 11:05 PM
Do you want an HONEST answer? Id Pic the guy who shows up to play EVERY play.. and that be ANY other 84 in the league...

Moss is an AMAZING talent... but Harris held him to 2 catches for 30 yds... and the TD should have been called back for a push off when youwatch the replay (I only say this because I know how much Viking fans love to blame the refs)

Walker- 3 straight division crowns...
Moss- MIGHT make the playoffs this year...

I ask YOU... who would YOU take....

Packerguy
12-24-2004, 11:08 PM
I just assume that moss was hurt. He had to be. There were so many plays he was just jogging around.

I heard he may have had back spasms. If thats the case he shouldnt of even been out there. I have had them and it basically incapcitates u.

If he wasnt hurting then there is no reason viking fans shouldnt be all over this guy.

brock
12-24-2004, 11:11 PM
Yeah, that's not cool at all. If the Vikings make the playoffs, they need everyone fresh and healthy from here on out! You get no breaks when you're a Wildcard...

VikesFan111
12-24-2004, 11:11 PM
Walker- 3 straight division crowns until Vikes get defense

Moss- Will make the playoffs and possibly(no for sure) have a better chance of getting to the SB when he gets a better defense

Lets face it...the packers defense is better than the vikes D.

packmanxxxi
12-24-2004, 11:17 PM
VikesFan-

Why do Vikings fan ALWAYS defend a player who TAKES PLAYS OFF!!!!

I just don't get it!

NO ONE will deny his talent, but look what happened to Brett Favre when Sharpe got hurt and left. Cully is a MUCH better QB because of Moss' injury. The problem is that Moss HURT you today. Harris SCHOOLED him. Read the article on ESPN. Deny it all you want, but Moss was OWNED by AL HARRIS ok, AL HARRIS.

He got frustrated and he QUIT. When was the last time the Vikings were getting beat and Moss was fighting as hard as Walker and Driver did last week when the Jags crushed the Packers.

Hey, defend Moss all you want. He will NEVER win a Championship until he starts playing. With his talent, he should have 2 TDs a game just by jump balls. One problem...

HE DOESN'T CARE!!!!

CulpepperViking16
12-24-2004, 11:18 PM
packman, you're a fucking loser and go rub it in up someone's ass. You got terrible sportsmanship and are obviously confused. Moss didn't need to be our only target. We have an offensive team that consists of more than 3 players. The packers did good, but Moss will always be better than Javon Walker or any other receiver, and that's been voted on in SI and ESPN magazine.

packmanxxxi
12-24-2004, 11:20 PM
Webby- is this language appropriate?


CullpeperViking... I have terrible sportsmanship for calling it like it is? Not my fault I'm not a fan of a team who has NEVER WON ANYTHING MEANINGFUL EVER! How do you like them apples?

VikesFan111
12-24-2004, 11:32 PM
Im not saying Randy Moss did anything spectacular today...but he is by NO means a joke...plus he was supposed to be injured from back spasms from what I heard. My brother has those right now from basketball. Not fun injuries. But I am not making any excuses b/c before the game Moss was all hyped and looked fine. I am not 100% sure if he has an injury or not. I personally dont think AL HARRIS is that bad of a DB though either. But I did say...The Packers are a better team...for now :D

CulpepperViking16
12-24-2004, 11:34 PM
look, facts are facts. The packers won and I believe that Favre played his heart out, but bragging isn't going to do anything useful. Facts are facts, just leave it that way and please, please learn to spell...

ultravikingfan
12-24-2004, 11:40 PM
Well first off, watch the language. Webby is going to crackdown on this type of attack. Second, I do not think Moss was taking any plays off. They were talking about problems with his upper back. They even made it a point to spotlight his blocking. Now, everybody knows Moss si not Hines Ward when it comes to blocking. But, for the media to look at that and not criticize him is a plus.

DemonicViking
12-24-2004, 11:50 PM
A Packer's victory must be your lone joy in life. Ok, they chalked up a W today, and contained Moss for the most part, but your defense was just as bad anyway, giving up two long gainers in a row for TD's was especially pathetic.

VikingsTw
12-25-2004, 12:22 AM
Lets be honest, whens the last time moss was 100%, its been quite some time, he played all year last year with back spasams and plantar fascis in his foot. This year its hamies and back problems.

This is not an excuse but the mans hurt its obvious, i never seen him run routes all game like that, especailly with so much on the line. Something is wrong with him, he probably wont admit it.

Maxi mad is an a$$hole, he's an antagonist, he likes to run around smashing it in everyones face. Only a coward would go to another teams board and cause arguements like the ones in this thread. I'll honestly say i would probably do the same but only to the backers that hang around here, i would never go to another site and do it. He's low but we deal with it and move on.

Mossville
12-25-2004, 12:42 AM
so Brandon Stokely has more Super Bowl Rings than any GB WR so that makes him a better WR than J Walk or Driver. Comparing who is better by the # of NFC North titles is what I would expect from a Packer fan. If we would have won, it would be "so, least we have more Super Bowl rings"

briboy75
12-25-2004, 01:12 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Whats his excuse this week? I know I know, he had a TD... but he SURE made an impact. What a joke...


While i would have expected a little more then moss, he wasn't terrible.. e did get the TD, had some nice blocks, etc... if you want to pick on the vikings you have *tons* of other - better - material to work with.

hawaiianvike21
12-25-2004, 02:56 AM
I know this isint an excuse but maybe we just didnt want to throw to moss since we had other guys to throw to especially since moss was tripled or doubled just about the entire day. We attempted to run the ball more than the pass. Sure i guess harris did an alright job but tice way of saying it, we take what the offense gives us.

scorptile
12-25-2004, 03:14 AM
in all reality moss was takin off plays...i have reiterated this over and over again you could even tell it..if his back was spasming that bad why play?? but moss was jogging the whole game except when he was going to get the ball...i saw that....and he wasnt the only one jogging around like "im not getting the ball so why do i need to run??" apparently they were sayin he was having back spasms while jogging aroudn the field but after three runs and him jogging when culpepper went to throw to moss he flat out ran..so now if he has back spasms that bad then why did he flat out run 1 out of 4 plays?? if it hurt that bad it would've been 0 out of 4 plays he would've ran...i know alot of vikes fans will say cause he is moss that is why...but do i need to remind you that there are lots of recievers out there getting paid less then moss that give it 110 percent every down?? hurt or not...everyone hates terrell owens but he gives it 110 percent all the time and that is fact...moss gives it 110 when he is going to be thrown to and only 30 percent when it is a run....i could tell you when he lines up if he is getting the ball or not..

Wyndy11
12-25-2004, 08:35 AM
Talk now packmann the pack won't make the bowl

packmanxxxi
12-25-2004, 09:14 AM
nice talk from a team who will struggle to make the playoffs Wyndy11

Also- I could care less about Moss, Im just stating I think he is your problem, not your best player. Im not trying to rub shit in, or do anything but provide conversation. If people want to defend someone who isn't playing for them 100%- do it. Talent wise Moss is the best reciever in the NFL, maybe ever. However, as a package with talent and attitude, there are many receivers in the NFL who are better. Viking fans can deny it all they want, its ok. But in your hearts it has to hurt to know you have a freak for a talent, who doesnt care that he uses it.

And for the record.... Tice said Moss wasn't hurt, that it was the coverage. Cully said the same thing.

packmanxxxi
12-25-2004, 09:16 AM
and by the way- I dont know of a PAcker fan on her who said the PAckers were making the SB. (And go ahead newbs- keep ripping onPacker fans for coming to this site. The real fans here know this place is far more fun because of EVERYBODY!)

Wyndy11
12-25-2004, 08:59 PM
I see your lips moving but all I hear is blah blah blah.......oh sorry I was in mom mode. I should have flipped the switch

packmanxxxi
12-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Hmmm... if that what you would say to your children, I feel bad for those kids. Pretty inappropriate if you ask me....

XTAP59
12-25-2004, 10:39 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Whats his excuse this week? I know I know, he had a TD... but he SURE made an impact. What a joke...

It looked like he was hurt. He has been suffering from multiple injuries all year. His has been having back problems from last year into this year. Even the announcers picked up on it citing his upright stance signaling his back problems.

XTAP59
12-25-2004, 10:41 PM
"scorptile" wrote:

in all reality moss was takin off plays...i have reiterated this over and over again you could even tell it..if his back was spasming that bad why play?? but moss was jogging the whole game except when he was going to get the ball...i saw that....and he wasnt the only one jogging around like "im not getting the ball so why do i need to run??" apparently they were sayin he was having back spasms while jogging aroudn the field but after three runs and him jogging when culpepper went to throw to moss he flat out ran..so now if he has back spasms that bad then why did he flat out run 1 out of 4 plays?? if it hurt that bad it would've been 0 out of 4 plays he would've ran...i know alot of vikes fans will say cause he is moss that is why...but do i need to remind you that there are lots of recievers out there getting paid less then moss that give it 110 percent every down?? hurt or not...everyone hates terrell owens but he gives it 110 percent all the time and that is fact...moss gives it 110 when he is going to be thrown to and only 30 percent when it is a run....i could tell you when he lines up if he is getting the ball or not..

The reason why Moss stayed in and toughed it out was because Al harris, the best packer defender was guarding him and that opened up other lanes for Burleson and the other receivers. If Moss left, the packer defense would have shifted.

XTAP59
12-25-2004, 10:44 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

nice talk from a team who will struggle to make the playoffs Wyndy11

Also- I could care less about Moss, Im just stating I think he is your problem, not your best player. Im not trying to rub shit in, or do anything but provide conversation. If people want to defend someone who isn't playing for them 100%- do it. Talent wise Moss is the best reciever in the NFL, maybe ever. However, as a package with talent and attitude, there are many receivers in the NFL who are better. Viking fans can deny it all they want, its ok. But in your hearts it has to hurt to know you have a freak for a talent, who doesnt care that he uses it.

And for the record.... Tice said Moss wasn't hurt, that it was the coverage. Cully said the same thing.

Do you think that maybe Moss cannot play at 100% due his his injuries?
Most receivers would have sat out the games nursing their injuries. Randy Moss, on the other hand, toughed it out, lined up, took the best packer defender away and opened the game to the other receivers. We did score 31 points and had over 400 yards of offense.

triedandtruevikesfan
12-25-2004, 11:30 PM
How old are we kids? "but he started it"... I can just hear it coming!!! packman... you don't want Moss on your team? Thats fine... great in fact since he's not. Its our right to defend our players. Does it make it right? Well who cares... its not gonna change.

Moss has so much god given talent. If he's not 100 percent, well I don't blame them for playing him as we were trying to win the division. Its a simple fact that the Packers made the one more play that we weren't able to. I will always defend him.... I would hate to see our team with out him... fact of the matter is... even when he doesn't play full out every play he does make an impact... I'm sorry but when is it that a touchdown doesn't impact a game?

snowinapril
12-25-2004, 11:45 PM
You can't, (double neg) not defend him if you are a Vikings fan!

He is one of our best players.

A player is judged by their career, not a game or a season. His career so far has been awesome. It is just unfortunate that he has been injured this year(and last year).

cajunvike
12-26-2004, 12:10 AM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

How old are we kids? "but he started it"... I can just hear it coming!!! packman... you don't want Moss on your team? Thats fine... great in fact since he's not. Its our right to defend our players. Does it make it right? Well who cares... its not gonna change.

Moss has so much god given talent. If he's not 100 percent, well I don't blame them for playing him as we were trying to win the division. Its a simple fact that the Packers made the one more play that we weren't able to. I will always defend him.... I would hate to see our team with out him... fact of the matter is... even when he doesn't play full out every play he does make an impact... I'm sorry but when is it that a touchdown doesn't impact a game?

You're cute when you're angry, TNT!!! :argue: :lol:

Toss2Moss84
12-26-2004, 12:39 AM
This is too funny. A Packer fan sees Moss has a quiet game against them and asks where Moss is, like he's never seen the man play. Then continues to say he wouldn't like Moss on his team. You struggling from alzheimer's disease? Here's a refresher...

http://randymossonline.com/199.jpg
http://randymossonline.com/200.jpg
http://randymossonline.com/142.jpeg
http://randymossonline.com/156.jpeg
http://randymossonline.com/107.jpg
http://randymossonline.com/108.jpg
http://randymossonline.com/17.jpg
http://randymossonline.com/18.jpg
http://randymossonline.com/20.jpg
http://randymossonline.com/9.jpg
http://randymossonline.com/198.jpg

Caine
12-26-2004, 09:26 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

VikesFan-

Why do Vikings fan ALWAYS defend a player who TAKES PLAYS OFF!!!!

I just don't get it!

NO ONE will deny his talent, but look what happened to Brett Favre when Sharpe got hurt and left. Cully is a MUCH better QB because of Moss' injury. The problem is that Moss HURT you today. Harris SCHOOLED him. Read the article on ESPN. Deny it all you want, but Moss was OWNED by AL HARRIS ok, AL HARRIS.

He got frustrated and he QUIT. When was the last time the Vikings were getting beat and Moss was fighting as hard as Walker and Driver did last week when the Jags crushed the Packers.

Hey, defend Moss all you want. He will NEVER win a Championship until he starts playing. With his talent, he should have 2 TDs a game just by jump balls. One problem...

HE DOESN'T CARE!!!!

Moss had upper back pain in the latter part of the game - alowing Harris to keep up with him. Without that, bye bye "Whoopie Goldberg #2".

As for taking plays off - that was last season. He's been solid all year - when healthy. If you're going to bash our players, at least stay current on them - it gives the illusion that you know what you're talking about.

Finally, while I like what Walker does on the field, he has a LOOOOONG way to go to equal what Randy has done/will do. While I appreciate your liking the guy, try to at least put it in perspective.

Caine

scorptile
12-27-2004, 02:28 AM
yeah what randy has done "whine about not getting enough balls thrown to him, whine about not making enough money, whining about no ever going to win the superbowl as a viking, and not catching the easiest of catches for a WR..." yes a few vikings fan here on these forums defends moss...but my wife is a vikings fan and hates moss...so does her brother which is also a vikes fan...and only some people doesnt see what alot of people sees about moss...an overpaid cocky WR that only plays when he wants to play...

Caine
12-27-2004, 08:44 AM
"scorptile" wrote:

yeah what randy has done "whine about not getting enough balls thrown to him, whine about not making enough money, whining about no ever going to win the superbowl as a viking, and not catching the easiest of catches for a WR..." yes a few vikings fan here on these forums defends moss...but my wife is a vikings fan and hates moss...so does her brother which is also a vikes fan...and only some people doesnt see what alot of people sees about moss...an overpaid cocky WR that only plays when he wants to play...

Again, that was accurate two years ago. What has he done this year or last? I'll tell you what he's done - he's shut up and played.

And your opening list of complaints sounds more like T.O. than Randy.

Caine

XTAP59
12-27-2004, 08:53 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

VikesFan-

Why do Vikings fan ALWAYS defend a player who TAKES PLAYS OFF!!!!

I just don't get it!

NO ONE will deny his talent, but look what happened to Brett Favre when Sharpe got hurt and left. Cully is a MUCH better QB because of Moss' injury. The problem is that Moss HURT you today. Harris SCHOOLED him. Read the article on ESPN. Deny it all you want, but Moss was OWNED by AL HARRIS ok, AL HARRIS.

He got frustrated and he QUIT. When was the last time the Vikings were getting beat and Moss was fighting as hard as Walker and Driver did last week when the Jags crushed the Packers.

Hey, defend Moss all you want. He will NEVER win a Championship until he starts playing. With his talent, he should have 2 TDs a game just by jump balls. One problem...

HE DOESN'T CARE!!!!

My reply....
Randy Moss has been injured almost all season with multiple injuries including a torn hamstring and severe back spasms. Most WR's would not even be able to play and not even consider it. Randy Moss however, wants to play. You can't get him off the field. But you say he doesn't care....
If he didn't care, why did he come back and play injured?

As I await your answer I'll tell you mine. Because Moss knows how much the team needs him. Even with a 50% Moss, he is a force and defenses must respect him. He makes the offense go. Just look at Peppers numbers in games when Moss is out compared to when he is playing. They are shocking......

About quitting....Don't think so. He was hurt and probably couldn't go any more but stayed in to draw the double coverage.

About getting schooled.....
Hardly. I believe Moss had a TD catch. And thats with a bad hamstring and back spasms. He shouldn't even be on the field and yet he still scored a TD.....

Who would I rather have, Walker or Moss.......?
That is incredulous that you could even try to compare Walkers talent to Moss. Just compare individual stats.

Del Rio
12-27-2004, 08:54 AM
Just the fact that someone is trying to compare Walker with Moss is crazy. Once I read that I knew the poster of this thread is either smoking crack or hurting on the DNA factor.

Caine
12-27-2004, 01:30 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Just the fact that someone is trying to compare Walker with Moss is crazy. Once I read that I knew the poster of this thread is either smoking crack or hurting on the DNA factor.

:cheers:

VikingsTw
12-27-2004, 01:53 PM
"scorptile" wrote:

yeah what randy has done "whine about not getting enough balls thrown to him, whine about not making enough money, whining about no ever going to win the superbowl as a viking, and not catching the easiest of catches for a WR..." yes a few vikings fan here on these forums defends moss...but my wife is a vikings fan and hates moss...so does her brother which is also a vikes fan...and only some people doesnt see what alot of people sees about moss...an overpaid cocky WR that only plays when he wants to play...

Sometimes i think you make shit up, its so rediculous it not believable. How can a Vikings fan (true fan) not like moss, he has provided big play after big play for years. If you dont like moss what do you do when he catches 80 yards bombs, just sit on your couch and say "i hate randy, he just single handidly smoked that team but i still hate him", what a JOKE :clown: .

Caine is very right, you just wrote the script for TO. :study:

GBMiah
12-27-2004, 02:04 PM
Interesting story on Moss and Harris,
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1953153

VikingsTw
12-27-2004, 02:30 PM
Blah blah, one game they hold him to 2 catches for 30 yards and a TD and they have a huge hooplah pary. Intristing how every packer fan thinks moss is already over the hill and past his prime, i find it hilarious. One injured season with little production yards wise and packer fans say he's done. I'm gonna laugh when he comes back better then ever next year and shreds it up.

whackthepack
12-27-2004, 02:36 PM
"scorptile" wrote:

yeah what randy has done "whine about not getting enough balls thrown to him, whine about not making enough money, whining about no ever going to win the superbowl as a viking, and not catching the easiest of catches for a WR..." yes a few vikings fan here on these forums defends moss...but my wife is a vikings fan and hates moss...so does her brother which is also a vikes fan...and only some people doesnt see what alot of people sees about moss...an overpaid cocky WR that only plays when he wants to play...


Last year he did something no other wide receiver has done in the history of the NFL, averaged more than 100 yards receiving and 1 td a game. Not Jerry Rice, not Chris Carter nobody ever has!

john fleming
12-27-2004, 07:25 PM
listen viking fans...Moss is the real deal...& this is the real deal...Whenever you have a hamstring injury it is bound to effect your back.....& since randy had a partial tear & still was able to play is pretty remarkable...This is a type of injury that effects speed..& most important the ability to explode!!! You have in the back of your head that if I explode it's gonna blow out...Randy will need a very intense off season training program to get him back in stellar shape....& if the vikes bring back the "D" cordinator & Coach Tice starts to lead like a coach The Vikes could be unstoppable next year...This year without a defense there is no way they can compete...Sorry but that's the way she goes....

McViking
12-27-2004, 08:46 PM
You only have to look at the quality of his run blocking to see that he came to play

Caine
12-27-2004, 10:25 PM
"GBMiah" wrote:

Interesting story on Moss and Harris,
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1953153

Reading through that story, I came across this little gem:

"Linked Story" wrote:

Saddled much of the campaign by a balky hamstring, Moss can't afford to really turn on the afterburners, for fear his injury will worsen and he will miss the playoffs. Moss' physical tribulations, however, should not diminish in any way the performance Harris turned in against the explosive Vikings star.

Basically, the author sums up his story by saying that even though Randy is playing hurt, Harris covered him.. YAY HARRIS!!!! You covered a HURT GUY!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

That's like saying that Harris is "The Best Crappy Corner in the League". He was able to cover Randy Moss while Randy's HURT!!!! Wow. That's a real testiment to how great Randy is if covering him hurt is that big of an accomplishment.

Face it, Al "Whoopie Goldberg II" Harris is a good corner, but let's not hand him the "Defensive Player of the Year" award just yet.



...unless, of course, the prime criteria is, "successfully cover Randy Moss while he's hurt".

Caine

cajunvike
12-27-2004, 10:31 PM
Sounds like the Packer fans on this board will take ANYTHING they can get when it comes to keeping Moss down...next thing you know, they will be claiming that Al Harris was robbed from making the Pro Bowl team this year. Now that would be a laugh!

RandyMoss8404
12-27-2004, 10:49 PM
Al Harris is a darn good corner, but at 100% moss would have eaten him

cajunvike
12-27-2004, 10:59 PM
"Caine" wrote:

"GBMiah" wrote:

Interesting story on Moss and Harris,
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1953153

Reading through that story, I came across this little gem:

"Linked Story" wrote:

Saddled much of the campaign by a balky hamstring, Moss can't afford to really turn on the afterburners, for fear his injury will worsen and he will miss the playoffs. Moss' physical tribulations, however, should not diminish in any way the performance Harris turned in against the explosive Vikings star.

Basically, the author sums up his story by saying that even though Randy is playing hurt, Harris covered him.. YAY HARRIS!!!! You covered a HURT GUY!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

That's like saying that Harris is "The Best Crappy Corner in the League". He was able to cover Randy Moss while Randy's HURT!!!! Wow. That's a real testiment to how great Randy is if covering him hurt is that big of an accomplishment.

Face it, Al "Whoopie Goldberg II" Harris is a good corner, but let's not hand him the "Defensive Player of the Year" award just yet.



...unless, of course, the prime criteria is, "successfully cover Randy Moss while he's hurt".

Caine

"Linked Story" wrote:

Saddled much of the campaign by a balky hamstring, Moss can't afford to really turn on the afterburners, for fear his injury will worsen and he will miss the playoffs. Moss' physical tribulations, however, should not diminish in any way the performance Harris turned in against the explosive Vikings star.

This is the more important part of the quotation...shows how deep the writer's head was in Al Harris' ass. How can Moss be "explosive" if he can't turn on the "afterburners"...what a dipshit, closet Packer fan that writer is. Boy, the Favre worship has spread like wildfire...even to Packer players that don't even really deserve it. Next thing you know, they will be lobbying for Whoopi II or even Batman to be added to the Pro Bowl team. :pukeright:

ItalianStallion
12-27-2004, 11:09 PM
First off as soon as Javon Walker can string together another 6 seasons like he's having this year, then you can start comparing him to Moss.

Moss was hurting and that was obvious, it was reflected in his inconsistent play. Its funny that Packer fans admire Farve when he plays hurt even when it hurts the team, yet when Moss does it he is a cancer.

...and scorptile, you are retarded when has Moss complained about not getting the ball, not getting paid or any other made up crap you say.

ultravikingfan
12-27-2004, 11:23 PM
"scorptile" wrote:

yeah what randy has done "whine about not getting enough balls thrown to him, whine about not making enough money, whining about no ever going to win the superbowl as a viking, and not catching the easiest of catches for a WR..." yes a few vikings fan here on these forums defends moss...but my wife is a vikings fan and hates moss...so does her brother which is also a vikes fan...and only some people doesnt see what alot of people sees about moss...an overpaid cocky WR that only plays when he wants to play...

Why are you even on this board? This is one of the most retarded posts I have ever read! Moss doesn't even talk to the media. Oh, he probably is only talking to you, the genius! Just because your wife is a Viks fan doesn't mean squat! My wife is a Viks fan too (because I am) but she knows 2 players; DC and Moss. If your brother knows so much about the Viks, well maybe he can write a weekly article for us! Beat little kid and cheer for Manning's record that isn't going to help him win a ring! :pukeright:

VikemanX84
12-28-2004, 12:20 AM
I could have Killed Cllinsworth for suggesting Moss was taking plays off. I used to like the guy, but really I think he's an idiot, one minutes he saying "look how Moss lulled them to sleep and the, because of that he was open for the reception and first down" then he goes and says "Look at Moss just not trying very hard, he must be injured or somethingand they show a clip of him with a step on Harris. This is Vikings-Packers, and Moss always shows up for those he doesn't just take plays off especially with the game being this important. Colinsworth was also the one who said once: "I think that, more than anyone else in the league, we try and read Randy Moss's body language and I just don't think that works with him"

XTAP59
12-28-2004, 08:22 PM
pacmanxxxiii
I am still awaiting your reply.......

packmanxxxi
12-28-2004, 09:21 PM
to what?

LosAngelis
12-28-2004, 09:51 PM
Collinsworth is always an idiot, whether he's hating on Moss or not.

CulpepperViking16
12-28-2004, 10:12 PM
Hey Packman, I found you a hobby. Just follow this link. I think you'll like it.

www.imaloser.com/ihavenohobby

NeoVikesTX
12-28-2004, 10:25 PM
"scorptile" wrote:

yeah what randy has done "whine about not getting enough balls thrown to him, whine about not making enough money, whining about no ever going to win the superbowl as a viking, and not catching the easiest of catches for a WR..." yes a few vikings fan here on these forums defends moss...but my wife is a vikings fan and hates moss...so does her brother which is also a vikes fan...and only some people doesnt see what alot of people sees about moss...an overpaid cocky WR that only plays when he wants to play...

Yeah, this guys post get more and more ridicilous every week. I think he has his head so far up Peyton Manning's ass that he can't see that is team has the 28th ranked defense in the league and will get killed come playoff time. Colts won't make it out of the second round.

packmanxxxi
12-28-2004, 11:43 PM
Cant keep from making personal insults huh? typical

NeoVikesTX
12-28-2004, 11:56 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Cant keep from making personal insults huh? typical
Do me a favor there Ms. Packman and re-read my previous post, only this time replace the word "Colts" with Packers and the name "Peyton Manning" with Brett Favre. Oh yeah, and the "28th" ranked defense to 27th.

packmanxxxi
12-29-2004, 12:23 AM
i was talking to cullpepper

packmanxxxi
12-29-2004, 12:25 AM
and next time, when you rip on a team, pick one that didnt just sweep the season series and beat you at home to win the division.... sad that your only happiness needs to come at others doing poorly since your team has no hope... sad...

VikingsTw
12-29-2004, 12:39 AM
It's pretty sad that your the only packer fan that has made an idiot of himself after the game. All the other packer fans have relized that they one two games that were very very close and they could have went either way. All the other guys said good game and went on with busniss, but not you.

Your the most classless packer fan on the board.

Caine
12-29-2004, 07:02 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

It's pretty sad that your the only packer fan that has made an idiot of himself after the game. All the other packer fans have relized that they one two games that were very very close and they could have went either way. All the other guys said good game and went on with busniss, but not you.

Your the most classless packer fan on the board.

Oh...I don't know if he's the MOST classless....































...but he's right up there.

Caine

packmanxxxi
12-29-2004, 10:28 AM
Come on Caine... of course Im the most classless....

Where I made myself an "idiot" I don't know... just because I don't feel sorry for people who talked smack all year only to not back it up and not eat their own words, but rather talk MORE! No to mention, making it personal, something I have avoided after the game... oh well... Im hurt, Im crying... whahhhhhhh

Del Rio
12-29-2004, 10:37 AM
QQ


Crying from you?

You don't say.

Not surprising considering you hang out on a Vikings board throw jabs and cry when they are returned. Then you try to play the poor picked on packer card.

QQ Noob

bleedpurple
12-29-2004, 11:11 AM
All this jabbing is funny!!!

purplehorn
12-29-2004, 12:58 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Come on Caine... of course Im the most classless....

, Im crying... whahhhhhhh

To be expected from a feable queer :drunken: little man


The question should be where you at pukeman when the fudgies
loose in the first round. :rabbit:

VKG4LFE
12-29-2004, 03:39 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Do you want an HONEST answer? Id Pic the guy who shows up to play EVERY play.. and that be ANY other 84 in the league...

Moss is an AMAZING talent... but Harris held him to 2 catches for 30 yds... and the TD should have been called back for a push off when youwatch the replay (I only say this because I know how much Viking fans love to blame the refs)

Walker- 3 straight division crowns...
Moss- MIGHT make the playoffs this year...

I ask YOU... who would YOU take....

Walker has 3 straight division crowns because of Favre and Ahman. He has done nothing until this year. He finally shows up his third year in the league! I would take Moss over Walker in a heartbeat!

XTAP59
12-29-2004, 03:53 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

to what?

To this.........
If he didn't care, why did he come back and play injured?

Below is your post and my reply.....


Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:53 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

packmanxxxi wrote:
VikesFan-

Why do Vikings fan ALWAYS defend a player who TAKES PLAYS OFF!!!!

I just don't get it!

NO ONE will deny his talent, but look what happened to Brett Favre when Sharpe got hurt and left. Cully is a MUCH better QB because of Moss' injury. The problem is that Moss HURT you today. Harris SCHOOLED him. Read the article on ESPN. Deny it all you want, but Moss was OWNED by AL HARRIS ok, AL HARRIS.

He got frustrated and he QUIT. When was the last time the Vikings were getting beat and Moss was fighting as hard as Walker and Driver did last week when the Jags crushed the Packers.

Hey, defend Moss all you want. He will NEVER win a Championship until he starts playing. With his talent, he should have 2 TDs a game just by jump balls. One problem...

HE DOESN'T CARE!!!!

-----------------------------------
My reply....
Randy Moss has been injured almost all season with multiple injuries including a torn hamstring and severe back spasms. Most WR's would not even be able to play and not even consider it. Randy Moss however, wants to play. You can't get him off the field. But you say he doesn't care....
If he didn't care, why did he come back and play injured?

As I await your answer I'll tell you mine. Because Moss knows how much the team needs him. Even with a 50% Moss, he is a force and defenses must respect him. He makes the offense go. Just look at Peppers numbers in games when Moss is out compared to when he is playing. They are shocking......

About quitting....Don't think so. He was hurt and probably couldn't go any more but stayed in to draw the double coverage.

About getting schooled.....
Hardly. I believe Moss had a TD catch. And thats with a bad hamstring and back spasms. He shouldn't even be on the field and yet he still scored a TD.....

Who would I rather have, Walker or Moss.......?
That is incredulous that you could even try to compare Walkers talent to Moss. Just compare individual stats.

ultravikingfan
12-29-2004, 04:41 PM
Keep this thread going, its hilarious! :salute:

packmanxxxi
12-29-2004, 04:46 PM
Answer-

Talent and pure talent alone... Moss

Attitude... Walker hands down

Combined... Walker... you can't use the talent with the attitude Moss has. Will Cully and Moss and the running game they have, how do they not win the division by default? Your D that bad? I dont think so....

packmanxxxi
12-29-2004, 04:47 PM
AND QUIT WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS...

its old and uncalled for and shows the maturity of many on here. "queer" "pukeman" talk football, disagree, but get over the immaturity already...

Caine
12-29-2004, 05:33 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Answer-

Talent and pure talent alone... Moss

Attitude... Walker hands down

Combined... Walker... you can't use the talent with the attitude Moss has. Will Cully and Moss and the running game they have, how do they not win the division by default? Your D that bad? I dont think so....

Show me something in the last 12 months that speaks poorly about Randy's "attitude"? You can't. You're basing your opinion of him on OLD information...and things have changed.

Walker has had ONE good year.

He didn't tear up the league his first year - Randy did.

He didn't scare the crap out of EVERY Defensive Coordinator in his second year - Randy did.

He didn't make Division opponents draft DBs' specifically to cover him - Randy did (Green Bay drafted THREE - including MacKenzie).

And, even now, he isn't exactly striking fear into opponents like Randy does...injury and all.

So, while Walker is good, you can have him. I'll take Moss - and Burleson for that matter - over him ANY day.

Caine

PS: And I still say you're not the MOST classless... but you make a good case for most "Clueless". :P

packmanxxxi
12-30-2004, 12:59 PM
On about.com

Time For Vikings to Dump Moss?


To most NFL fans, Randy Moss is an enigma! He’s a baffling and inexplicable personality. He’s a mystery and a riddle all rolled up in one.

At his best, he’s the most talented and dangerous receiver in the NFL, and has been for several years. At his worst, he's a self-centered thug who cares only about getting what he wants when he wants it. His act is growing old and I believe the time has come for the Vikings to consider shipping him off to the highest bidder, or cutting him altogether.

Randy has a long history of off-field problems, but athletes make negative headlines on a daily basis these days. His problems would probably be overlooked somewhat if it wasn't for the chip he carries around on his shoulder. And at the risk of getting a penalty flag thrown at me for piling on the Randy Moss bash-wagon, I have to say that I think he is childish, self-centered, lacks self-control, and he blames his problems on everyone but himself.

Now... before all you Randy Moss fans bombard me with your emails telling me how the world is unfairly picking on the superstar, let me point out that the world continues to find fault with Randy Moss because he continues to shove his faults down our throats. If he wants the fans and the media to get off his back then he should start acting like a grown man and accept responsibility for his actions!

Having said that, I think the thing that bothers me the most about Randy Moss is that he carries his punk attitude way too far. After his recent arrest for assaulting a traffic control agent with his car, he could have gone a long way toward cleaning up the situation and his image by simply coming out and saying "I’m sorry... I was wrong for acting as I did".

Instead, he was seen on national television whistling a tune as he exited the jailhouse with his attitude still fully intact and acting like he‘d just spent the night at the Ritz Carlton Hotel instead of inside a jail cell. And the apology, and I use the term lightly, was a joke. The sad thing is, I think Randy thinks he is the victim here. He thinks everyone is just picking on poor, ol’ Randy.

This statement from his interview with ESPN says it all:

"I know they had to discipline me, for what reason I don't know."

Um... let’s see. Maybe, Randy, it’s because you proved, once again, you are out of control, you are unwilling to account for your actions, and you can’t handle bowing to anyone with authority.

As far as his punishment goes, I think he got a slap on the wrist, adding another reason to the list of why the Minnesota Vikings are becoming one of the least respected organizations in the NFL. Mike Tice and Red McCombs need to grow a couple grapefruits and take control of their prima donna before he affects, and infects, the entire organization!

The Vikings will win nothing as long as their clubhouse contains the cancer known as Randy Moss. He is a me, me, me type of player who's contract and attitude will cripple this team until they finally wise up and release or trade him. I think the $13.4 million in cap space they would lose next year if they cut him is a bargain.

Randy... this is your bed. You made it, now lay in it. And do the Vikings, the fans, and especially yourself a favor... pull the blankets over your head and shut up!

NeoVikesTX
12-30-2004, 01:18 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

On about.com

Time For Vikings to Dump Moss?


To most NFL fans, Randy Moss is an enigma! He’s a baffling and inexplicable personality. He’s a mystery and a riddle all rolled up in one.

At his best, he’s the most talented and dangerous receiver in the NFL, and has been for several years. At his worst, he's a self-centered thug who cares only about getting what he wants when he wants it. His act is growing old and I believe the time has come for the Vikings to consider shipping him off to the highest bidder, or cutting him altogether.

Randy has a long history of off-field problems, but athletes make negative headlines on a daily basis these days. His problems would probably be overlooked somewhat if it wasn't for the chip he carries around on his shoulder. And at the risk of getting a penalty flag thrown at me for piling on the Randy Moss bash-wagon, I have to say that I think he is childish, self-centered, lacks self-control, and he blames his problems on everyone but himself.

Now... before all you Randy Moss fans bombard me with your emails telling me how the world is unfairly picking on the superstar, let me point out that the world continues to find fault with Randy Moss because he continues to shove his faults down our throats. If he wants the fans and the media to get off his back then he should start acting like a grown man and accept responsibility for his actions!

Having said that, I think the thing that bothers me the most about Randy Moss is that he carries his punk attitude way too far. After his recent arrest for assaulting a traffic control agent with his car, he could have gone a long way toward cleaning up the situation and his image by simply coming out and saying "I’m sorry... I was wrong for acting as I did".

Instead, he was seen on national television whistling a tune as he exited the jailhouse with his attitude still fully intact and acting like he‘d just spent the night at the Ritz Carlton Hotel instead of inside a jail cell. And the apology, and I use the term lightly, was a joke. The sad thing is, I think Randy thinks he is the victim here. He thinks everyone is just picking on poor, ol’ Randy.

This statement from his interview with ESPN says it all:

"I know they had to discipline me, for what reason I don't know."

Um... let’s see. Maybe, Randy, it’s because you proved, once again, you are out of control, you are unwilling to account for your actions, and you can’t handle bowing to anyone with authority.

As far as his punishment goes, I think he got a slap on the wrist, adding another reason to the list of why the Minnesota Vikings are becoming one of the least respected organizations in the NFL. Mike Tice and Red McCombs need to grow a couple grapefruits and take control of their prima donna before he affects, and infects, the entire organization!

The Vikings will win nothing as long as their clubhouse contains the cancer known as Randy Moss. He is a me, me, me type of player who's contract and attitude will cripple this team until they finally wise up and release or trade him. I think the $13.4 million in cap space they would lose next year if they cut him is a bargain.

Randy... this is your bed. You made it, now lay in it. And do the Vikings, the fans, and especially yourself a favor... pull the blankets over your head and shut up!

LOL -- I like the part that says we should just "cut him all together." That would be such a brilliant thing to do for our organization. And I'm sure there wouldn't be any backlash from people wondering just what in the hell we were doing.

That article is compete nonsense written by a anti-Vikings cheesehead. I'm sure if Randy Moss ended up on the Packers he would go write an article praising Randy Moss and how with his help were a shoe-in for the Super Bowl.

Quit hating, we have the best reciever in football -- get over it!

ItalianStallion
12-30-2004, 02:25 PM
Wow, I love it when people who know nothing about football make reccomendations on personnel decisions.

Hey Pacmanxxx, how old is that article? Probably at least three years. He has done nothing in the past two seasons to be considered a thug, a whiner, a criminal or self centered and not a team player. You accusations against him are dated, repetitive and completely ridiculous.

He has developed into a leader and teacher with this team. Despite missing 5.5 games with an injury AND being bothered with the injury since week 6 he has more TDs than anyone on the Packers, signifying he is still a contributive member of this offense.


SO PLEEEEEEASE give me a GOOD reason why he should no longer be a member of this team, other than the fact you dislike him. It really just doesn't make any sense. It isn't like we are capped strapped or anything.

XTAP59
01-01-2005, 10:46 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Answer-

Talent and pure talent alone... Moss

Attitude... Walker hands down

Combined... Walker... you can't use the talent with the attitude Moss has. Will Cully and Moss and the running game they have, how do they not win the division by default? Your D that bad? I dont think so....

I asked this question......
If he didn't care, why did he come back and play injured?

And that is your answer?....

XTAP59
01-01-2005, 10:53 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

AND QUIT WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS...

its old and uncalled for and shows the maturity of many on here. "queer" "pukeman" talk football, disagree, but get over the immaturity already...

If you are referring to me, than I laugh. I asked a question, from your post to explain your distaste towards Randy Moss.
Go ahead, I already know the answer....<snicker>

And if you didn't mean me, why not use the reply button correctly and refer to the post or author.

XTAP59
01-02-2005, 12:42 AM
Still waiting packmanxxxi.

Caine
01-02-2005, 01:20 AM
"XTAP59" wrote:

Still waiting packmanxxxi.

He's probably digging through the archives, looking for more out of date and irrelevant crap to bring up as "insightful" or "provocative".

packmanxxxi
01-02-2005, 10:55 AM
nah, some of us have lives and went out for new years in places other than hickville MN

VikingsTw
01-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Hickville MN? I thought Wisconson was hickville. Never been to either but thats what i always thought.

XTAP59
01-02-2005, 11:04 AM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

nah, some of us have lives and went out for new years in places other than hickville MN

Notice when he's called out, he cannot even defend his own statements.

And the question was asked before New Years eve.

VikingsTw
01-02-2005, 11:21 AM
I've noticed.

Caine
01-02-2005, 12:59 PM
That's trademark Packman. He tosses out drivel, gets hammered for it, then slinks away to pout. When he finally does return - like a herpes sore - it isn't to defend or validate his position, it's to start a whole new topic based upon yet another drivel laden post.

In short, he talks a lot of smack, but he can't back ANY of it up.

Caine

packmanxxxi
01-02-2005, 01:45 PM
yes yes- thats me...

nothing is ever backed up

how to back up an opinion? you tell me...

XTAP59
01-02-2005, 02:40 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

yes yes- thats me...

nothing is ever backed up

how to back up an opinion? you tell me...

Maybe you can start by answering my question concerning your post.

ItalianStallion
01-02-2005, 02:44 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

yes yes- thats me...

nothing is ever backed up

how to back up an opinion? you tell me...

Well most opinions are based on some concrete evidence, unless of course, you are completely retarded.

purplehorn
01-03-2005, 03:25 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

AND QUIT WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS...

its old and uncalled for and shows the maturity of many on here. "queer" "pukeman" talk football, disagree, but get over the immaturity already...

Uh oh it sounds like it's little feelings are hurt. :D


You quit with the name calling of the noble Viking players
who are not here to defend their selves and we will take
this under consideration. :scratch:

packmanxxxi
01-03-2005, 03:32 PM
lol... look in the mirror kid

XTAP59
01-03-2005, 05:02 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

lol... look in the mirror kid

And yet, after repeated attempts, pacmann cannot answer an easy single question on a topic he himself brought up and spouted off.

Now he cries "Mommy" when he's called on it.
That is pathetic. But typical of you.

Caine
01-03-2005, 10:34 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

yes yes- thats me...

nothing is ever backed up

how to back up an opinion? you tell me...

SCHOOL IS IN SESSION:

o·pin·ion ( P )
n.

1: A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: “The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion” (Elizabeth Drew).

2: A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.

3: A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.

4: The prevailing view: public opinion.

5: Law. A formal statement by a court or other adjudicative body of the legal reasons and principles for the conclusions of the court.

Depending upon which definition of "opinion" we use, the support requirements of said opinion differ.

Looking at definition #1, we can see that no actual "Proof" is required, but without said proof neither is much credibility gained. This seems to be the majority of your posts. Like a fart, it is all smell and no substance.

#2 and #3 are both "judgements" which is "the formation of an opinion after consideration or deliberation". This leads me to believe that this definition has a higher burden of proof associated...some sort of factual basis for said opinion must exist. While none of us merit the "expert" tag associated with #2, I believe we all willingly waive that requirement here.

#4 is simply a poll. This can be construed to mean anything you want it to. The credibility is therefore flawed.

#5...well, none of us are judges (I don't think...although Alan Page is), so we can skip this one.

No, I think our definition lies somewhere in the #2-#3 range.

Threfore, if you wish to express an "opinion", it might be a good idea to have some form of factual basis for said opinion. After all, when you post an unsupported opinion, and we post retorts filled with contradictory facts, the accepted rebuttal form would be factually based as well...not one of topic switching or hiding.

CLASS DISMISSED

Caine

cajunvike
01-04-2005, 01:16 AM
CLASS DISMISSED....

(insert killer Eddie Van Halen riff here)

I GOT IT BAD, SO BAD....

ROOT FOR THE VIKINGS!!!

BAD, SO BAD.....

ROOT FOR THE VIKINGS!!!!!!!!

Caine
01-04-2005, 07:27 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

CLASS DISMISSED....

(insert killer Eddie Van Halen riff here)

I GOT IT BAD, SO BAD....

ROOT FOR THE VIKINGS!!!

BAD, SO BAD.....

ROOT FOR THE VIKINGS!!!!!!!!

Oh jeeez!!!!! For a minute there, I was afraid that you were alluding to Packman being "Hot for Teacher"....

XTAP59
11-12-2009, 12:19 PM
It's been almost 5 years and still pacmann has not replied to my question.

;D ;D ;D

hawaiianvike21
11-12-2009, 02:38 PM
seriously???? wow.

talk about time travel.

havent seen too many 5 year old threads being dug up again.

ejmat
11-12-2009, 02:55 PM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:


seriously???? wow.

talk about time travel.

havent seen too many 5 year old threads being dug up again.


What is funny is looking at your sig.
Boy how times have changed in 5 short years.

hawaiianvike21
11-12-2009, 04:44 PM
"ejmat" wrote:


"hawaiianvike21" wrote:


seriously???? wow.

talk about time travel.

havent seen too many 5 year old threads being dug up again.


What is funny is looking at your sig.
Boy how times have changed in 5 short years.



ya about that, havent had time or put forth any effort to change my sig. and yes how times have changed.

whats funny about that game in lambeau a few months earlier in 04 was that the wisconisn marching band was on the field and had WHERE YOU AT MOSS on their drums and band equipment while moss was out during the middle part of the season. moss was thinking ill get these guys back in the playoffs and we all know how that turned out. haha ;D

ejmat
11-12-2009, 06:31 PM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:


"ejmat" wrote:


"hawaiianvike21" wrote:


seriously???? wow.

talk about time travel.

havent seen too many 5 year old threads being dug up again.


What is funny is looking at your sig.
Boy how times have changed in 5 short years.



ya about that, havent had time or put forth any effort to change my sig. and yes how times have changed.

whats funny about that game in lambeau a few months earlier in 04 was that the wisconisn marching band was on the field and had WHERE YOU AT MOSS on their drums and band equipment while moss was out during the middle part of the season. moss was thinking ill get these guys back in the playoffs and we all know how that turned out. haha ;D


That is funny.
Looking at your sig I feel sorry for Favre now that he's a Viking.
Culfumbler hasn't played the same since that playoff game (except for maybe one game against the Saints in 2005)
;D

hawaiianvike21
11-13-2009, 04:24 PM
"ejmat" wrote:


"hawaiianvike21" wrote:


"ejmat" wrote:


"hawaiianvike21" wrote:


seriously???? wow.

talk about time travel.

havent seen too many 5 year old threads being dug up again.


What is funny is looking at your sig.
Boy how times have changed in 5 short years.



ya about that, havent had time or put forth any effort to change my sig. and yes how times have changed.

whats funny about that game in lambeau a few months earlier in 04 was that the wisconisn marching band was on the field and had WHERE YOU AT MOSS on their drums and band equipment while moss was out during the middle part of the season. moss was thinking ill get these guys back in the playoffs and we all know how that turned out. haha ;D


That is funny.
Looking at your sig I feel sorry for Favre now that he's a Viking.
Culfumbler hasn't played the same since that playoff game (except for maybe one game against the Saints in 2005)
;D


ya it is pretty funny, now that i think of it. got farve feeling defeated and blacked out. hahah

whats funny you mention the saints in 2005 is that was my first vikings game i have ever been to and flew up 3,000 miles for the weekend while missing high school to see them win. got free tix and stuff from the vikes cuz of connections too. good win over the saints as well.

ejmat
11-13-2009, 06:04 PM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:


"ejmat" wrote:


"hawaiianvike21" wrote:


"ejmat" wrote:


"hawaiianvike21" wrote:


seriously???? wow.

talk about time travel.

havent seen too many 5 year old threads being dug up again.


What is funny is looking at your sig.
Boy how times have changed in 5 short years.



ya about that, havent had time or put forth any effort to change my sig. and yes how times have changed.

whats funny about that game in lambeau a few months earlier in 04 was that the wisconisn marching band was on the field and had WHERE YOU AT MOSS on their drums and band equipment while moss was out during the middle part of the season. moss was thinking ill get these guys back in the playoffs and we all know how that turned out. haha ;D


That is funny.
Looking at your sig I feel sorry for Favre now that he's a Viking.
Culfumbler hasn't played the same since that playoff game (except for maybe one game against the Saints in 2005)
;D


ya it is pretty funny, now that i think of it. got farve feeling defeated and blacked out. hahah

whats funny you mention the saints in 2005 is that was my first vikings game i have ever been to and flew up 3,000 miles for the weekend while missing high school to see them win. got free tix and stuff from the vikes cuz of connections too. good win over the saints as well.


That was a good win.
There weren't that many since then till the SF game this year.
I can't remember a better Viking win.
Maybe the ahil mary against Cleveland many years ago but I didn't see that game being it was before the ticket and I lived in NJ.

hawaiianvike21
11-13-2009, 11:52 PM
well sweeping green bay in 05 was sweet and of course beating the bear on snf was great. if youre talking about last second heroics then ya, not till sf and bal games this year.

az game last year was good since i was there.

VikesFan787
11-14-2009, 01:08 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=250925016

Vikings, Saints recap. 2005.

DeathtoDenny
11-14-2009, 03:32 AM
"VikesFan787" wrote:


http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=250925016

Vikings, Saints recap. 2005.


Williamson was great!

hawaiianvike21
11-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Like i said, first viking game i been to as well as 1st home game as well.

Mr-holland
11-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Moss will have a beast game against Indy today.

gregair13
11-15-2009, 05:33 PM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:


"VikesFan787" wrote:


http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=250925016

Vikings, Saints recap. 2005.


Williamson was great!


I was at that game.

V4L
11-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Setting up TD drives for the Pats?

midgensa
11-15-2009, 08:02 PM
"V4L" wrote:


Setting up TD drives for the Pats?


LOL ... pretty much what he does regularly.

V4L
11-15-2009, 08:03 PM
"midgensa" wrote:


"V4L" wrote:


Setting up TD drives for the Pats?


LOL ... pretty much what he does regularly.


:P

Schutz
11-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Apparently Moss wasn't happy about Rice's day so he has to do this now.

ThorSPL
11-15-2009, 10:19 PM
I'd look for him in the endzone