PDA

View Full Version : Maybe this will happen

vikingsalltheway
12-23-2004, 01:06 AM
I would love for Brain Williams to do to walker or favre what he did to Keyshawn Johnson, anyone remember that. It couldnt happen to a better player than a packer backer. :cheers:

VikingsTw
12-23-2004, 01:08 AM
I remeber it like it was yesterday, i could go for a full game of B Will smack downs, it would be nice to see him lay wood on walker after that TD catch that B Will mis judged.

vikingsalltheway
12-23-2004, 01:10 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

I remeber it like it was yesterday, i could go for a full game of B Will smack downs, it would be nice to see him lay wood on walker after that TD catch that B Will mis judged.

Better yet Favre. He comes on a corner blitz and just nails him. Walker stinks, he thinks he is as good as moss but he isnt.

cajunvike
12-23-2004, 01:20 AM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

"vikingstw" wrote:

Better yet Favre. He comes on a corner blitz and just nails him. Walker stinks, he thinks he is as good as moss but he isnt.

I am with the both of you...BWill needs to start knocking the snot out of some Packers on Friday...give us a preview of his new role next year at hard-hitting safety (after we draft that shutdown corner to pair with AW)!!!

VikingsTw
12-23-2004, 01:23 AM
WORD, B Will at safty get us a good CB out of the draft, put him along side AW, YEAH.

RandyMoss8404
12-23-2004, 01:25 AM
http://img10.paintedover.com/uploads/10/keyshawn.gif

http://img10.paintedover.com/uploads/10/keyshawn2.gif

vikingsalltheway
12-23-2004, 01:26 AM
We draft anyone i think we should address the defense and the corners. We need a good shut down corner in the draft. If we get that we will be able to stop teams on 3rd down and that could be our stepping stone to being nfc champs and super bowl champs.

enlvikeman
12-23-2004, 01:37 AM
Antrell Rolle

Whatever it takes to get him!

hawaiianvike21
12-23-2004, 05:37 AM
Isint he samari rolles brother?? IF so i think he would be a good addition since they are brothers. Usually brothers and players that have family do well in the pros.