PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Parking Passes

Rattz
03-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Curious for any feedback from season ticket holders that have used the Allied Season Parking pass that comes with the renewal form.
Do you like/dislike, any issues?

http://www.alliedparkinginc.com/home/08AlliedViking.pdf

Skol!

marstc09
03-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Sounds good. I might do it. I think that is where I usually park anyways. Thanks!

NodakPaul
04-02-2008, 02:59 PM
I used them in 2005.
Decent, always had a spot.
But in the end I don't think I saved any money over just finding a spot downtown.

Zeus
04-02-2008, 03:04 PM
"NodakPaul" wrote:

I used them in 2005.
But in the end I don't think I saved any money over just finding a spot downtown.

8 bucks in quarters at the meters covers the entire time from pre-game tailgate to post-game tailgate.

=Z=

marstc09
04-02-2008, 05:17 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

I used them in 2005.

8 bucks in quarters at the meters covers the entire time from pre-game tailgate to post-game tailgate.

=Z=

You have to show me where you park

Zeus
04-03-2008, 07:48 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

I used them in 2005.

I park a couple blocks southwest of the stadium, so that I can have easy egress to 35W heading South when I leave the games.
About halfway through last season, I started parking on the street, because I got tired of showing up at 9:30 or so and not having the lot I want to use be open.

=Z=

marstc09
04-03-2008, 07:42 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

"Zeus" wrote:

"NodakPaul" wrote:

I used them in 2005.

I park a couple blocks southwest of the stadium, so that I can have easy egress to 35W heading South when I leave the games.
About halfway through last season, I started parking on the street, because I got tired of showing up at 9:30 or so and not having the lot I want to use be open.

=Z=

Are spots always available there?

SKOL
04-03-2008, 08:11 PM
This is where I used to park for free, before the 35W bridge went down... since then it's too hard to get to from the north side.
18th St E is a frontage road to 94 / 35W.
It's about a 10 minute walk to the dome, across the Chicago Ave bridge on 35W, along Chicago Ave to the dome, but it's free, and easy access.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/830+E+18th+St+Minneapolis+MN+55404/

I want my spot back when the bridge is back up though.

jmcdon00
04-03-2008, 08:15 PM
We would always park in the guthrie ramp. Cost $20, but only about 2 blocks from the tailgating and your car isn't as cold after the game.