PDA

View Full Version : sorry ass packer site talking about us...........

poult
12-22-2004, 04:33 AM
well, i check this site from time to time to see how things are going in my home state, and i came across this topic............

http://timesfour.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=537100511&f=938109321&m=370100361

the first post is a link to here........

ultravikingfan
12-22-2004, 05:02 AM
Love the usernames, f*ckin' cheesy poofs!

hawaiianvike21
12-22-2004, 05:50 AM
Who said we are all confident for this game. I bet most of their fans feel the same way knowing how bad our d is and how they squeeked a win at the dome last year.

XTAP59
12-22-2004, 08:43 AM
Why would you even go to that sorry ass packer site?

whackthepack
12-22-2004, 09:17 AM
Webby, this site blows that one away! Thanks for having such an outstanding site!

Wyndy11
12-22-2004, 09:18 AM
Sounds like they may be questioning themselves.

LosAngelis
12-22-2004, 11:02 AM
I will be completely honest: I don't know if the Packers are going to come away with a win this weekend. We have a lot of holes and penalties and our DB's are killing us, and a good offense usually takes advantage of it.

That said, Minnesota is in a similar predicament, minus the penalties. I do believe that this will be a two point game, one way or another. Both teams will bring their A game and this game will not be put away until the final minutes.

I think that Minnesota will abandon the run game and just pass-pass-pass, like Tennessee and Indy did to us. And, it will come down to whether or not Daunte can handle having all the heat or not.

ultravikingfan
12-22-2004, 11:08 AM
Is the Pack bringing their own Refs to the game again? :lol:

cajunvike
12-22-2004, 11:25 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I will be completely honest: I don't know if the Packers are going to come away with a win this weekend. We have a lot of holes and penalties and our DB's are killing us, and a good offense usually takes advantage of it.

That said, Minnesota is in a similar predicament, minus the penalties. I do believe that this will be a two point game, one way or another. Both teams will bring their A game and this game will not be put away until the final minutes.

I think that Minnesota will abandon the run game and just pass-pass-pass, like Tennessee and Indy did to us. And, it will come down to whether or not Daunte can handle having all the heat or not.

Good assessment, although I wouldn't be surprised if the game went the totally opposite way...meaning that the Vikes will get the running game going early and run the ball all day (especially with Birk and McKinney healthy). I won't make any predictions here, only because both teams have been somewhat inconsistent in their overall performances. It will be a good game nonetheless. GO VIKES!!!!

deviking
12-22-2004, 11:28 AM
Hey How bout a spam run on the packer site anyone in!

ItalianStallion
12-22-2004, 12:09 PM
This is a game where anything can happen, which is why it is so exciting. I don't think any team is getting blown out.

poult
12-22-2004, 01:12 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

Why would you even go to that sorry ass packer site?

to see if a friend of mine was talking his usual crap about the vikes...... suprisingly, he's kept quiet so far.

UTVikfan
12-22-2004, 01:27 PM
Los, once again, you have proven yourself a great member of this community. Your post was rationality itself. For just once, thought, Los, I wish you would just blast us, say Pep gonna get 4int's, and fumble 8 times, and such. Sheeesh. I mean, cut loose once in a while. I loved this game when the schedule came out. And it has gotten nothing but better the closer we have gotten. I am not predicting anything, except Moss has a career day, and that Favre leads a come back, or danm good attempt at a come back.

LosAngelis
12-22-2004, 04:32 PM
LOL...well, I'll be honest that I'm hoping for a patented Culpepper meltdown, or even better, a Tice stupid decision.

It's too bad, because I think without those mental breakdowns, Minnesota wins. However, you guys have a little bit of a track record of those breakdowns (not to say we don't either), and getting inside the Viking heads will be about our best chance.

That's why I think this game will not only be intense, but dirty. I really think one set of fans are going to be furious after this game because of actions on one side or the other.

RK.
12-22-2004, 04:51 PM
That's why I think this game will not only be intense, but dirty. I really think one set of fans are going to be furious after this game because of actions on one side or the other.
I don't think it will be a dirty game, (except for Favre's underwear LOL), but it will be intense. And I guarantee that one set of fans will be really depressed at the end of it. I predict that Prozac will make record sales in Wooseconsin between Christmas and New Years. :thumbleft:

TheAnimal93
12-22-2004, 06:39 PM
did cajun read that post? someone needs to let him know that he is being called out on another website! and there is my post second!! those stinkin cheez whiz, inbred favre loving pukes!!!!!

all i have to say to them is refer to sig!! lol

TheAnimal93
12-22-2004, 06:44 PM
i meant caine sorry!!!
caine??????have you seen this?