PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens done for the season...

bono
12-20-2004, 03:30 PM
OUCH!!! That's gonna hurt. Who now thinks the eagles are going all the way?

vikoles
12-20-2004, 03:31 PM
so haven t seen heard blew out an anke or knee?

SKOL
12-20-2004, 03:33 PM
He could return for the Super Bowl. Here's the link:

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/default.jsp

DoubleDown11
12-20-2004, 03:36 PM
wow- looks like a Packer-Viking NFC Championship! Eagles definitely do not have depth at WR position like the Vikes. Sucks to be an Eagles fan!

hovan
12-20-2004, 03:38 PM
"bono" wrote:

OUCH!!! That's gonna hurt. Who now thinks the eagles are going all the way?

You know, I've never been one to believe in Karma...but didn't his season end abruptly last year with a broken collar bone? Hmmmm.....

Del Rio
12-20-2004, 03:39 PM
And yet they have made to quite a few championships without him. They will be fine. They are playing some great team ball right now.

hovan
12-20-2004, 03:50 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

And yet they have made to quite a few championships without him. They will be fine. They are playing some great team ball right now.

I agree. They also improved their team drastically with all of the OTHER FA's beside T.O.,

I love December, you can smell playoffs in the air.

bleedpurple
12-20-2004, 03:55 PM
I'm not so sure about that...last week against a horrible dallas defense McNabb completed like 9 passes for 95 yards no td's and 2 int's and none of the catches went to a wr...

plus lately against dallas and wash their offense hasn't played well and their rushing d is kind of suspect....

I think this makes the NFC wide open in my opinion....tooo bad our defense sucks...

kramer9guy
12-20-2004, 03:56 PM
"hovan" wrote:

You know, I've never been one to believe in Karma...but didn't his season end abruptly last year with a broken collar bone? Hmmmm.....

When I heard the news today I was thinking the same thing. Glad he's gone.

Del Rio
12-20-2004, 04:00 PM
"bleedpurple" wrote:

I'm not so sure about that...last week against a horrible dallas defense McNabb completed like 9 passes for 95 yards no td's and 2 int's and none of the catches went to a wr...

plus lately against dallas and wash their offense hasn't played well and their rushing d is kind of suspect....

I think this makes the NFC wide open in my opinion....tooo bad our defense sucks...

They may have been bad all year but they sure weren't too bad that game. They came to play. 13-1 on the season plus consecutive NFC championships without Mr. Sharpie, homefield advantage, they are sitting pretty.

Besides they haven't been winning because of the offense it is that crazy D and pass rush. They have only allowed 202 points this year fewest in the NFL.

wv__viking__fan
12-20-2004, 04:05 PM
I guess now the media will have to find something else to talk about. Other than Andy Reid in tights.

cajunvike
12-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Hate to see anyone get hurt, but if someone HAD to be hurt, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Thankfully, we won't have to hear his loudmouth anymore this season.

Steamed Turtle
12-20-2004, 04:25 PM
I'm kind of happy I don't have to see that!

ItalianStallion
12-20-2004, 04:53 PM
wow bad news for the eagles, good news for everyone else in the NFC. It is alot more wide open now. WE all know how the chokemaster McNabb plays in NFC championship games. That would be hilarious if they lost another one.

vikoles
12-20-2004, 05:46 PM
To the VIKES! This would be heaven And ditto the comment about not having to hear his mouth anymore "showboat" extravaganza!

DemonicViking
12-20-2004, 06:14 PM
It was the curse of being on the cover of NFL 2K5 that did him in, the Eagles are hexed each and every year. :pirate:

RandyMoss8404
12-20-2004, 06:57 PM
My prayers are with the guy.

Btw Hovan, you shot up on my cool scale for including Stacy Ann Ferguson as your avatar :thumbleft:

PAvikesfan
12-20-2004, 07:01 PM
"DoubleDown11" wrote:

wow- looks like a Packer-Viking NFC Championship! Eagles definitely do not have depth at WR position like the Vikes. Sucks to be an Eagles fan!

agreed! after To there is only Westbrook. Key on him and contain Mcnabb with a spy or two and anyone can win...almost.

LosAngelis
12-20-2004, 07:10 PM
Bad: You never like to see anyone hurt, even if it is the biggest ass in the league. I wish every team would have a chance to play at full strength and win or lose without excuses.

Bad: He's carried my fantasy team, and I'm in the title game next week.

Good: Philly's been a foregone conclusion in the NFC all season. Suddenly, we all have a chance for the SUper Bowl. Whoever makes it will get creamed by the Patriots, but at least someone else besides Philly can make it there.

RandyMoss8404
12-20-2004, 07:24 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Bad: You never like to see anyone hurt, even if it is the biggest ass in the league. I wish every team would have a chance to play at full strength and win or lose without excuses.

Bad: He's carried my fantasy team, and I'm in the title game next week.

Good: Philly's been a foregone conclusion in the NFC all season. Suddenly, we all have a chance for the SUper Bowl. Whoever makes it will get creamed by the Patriots, but at least someone else besides Philly can make it there.

Dunno about that. The Pats secondary is in tatters. I'd like to see them deal with either #84

Kleinsasser40
12-20-2004, 07:33 PM
I am pumped for the Vikes-Pack game. It should be a game to remember. With me I am excited as much as if it were our first playoff game! With TO out it gives the NFC a new face, and it gives much more meaning to the NFC North champion this year, because now we all have a chance.

zzbudzz
12-20-2004, 09:05 PM
OWENS IS gone ....along with philly's hope's of going to the superbowl ......again. you nasty philly fans deserve what you going to get! :pukeright: i think i'd rather see the pack goto the superbowl than the eagles . i do like some of the eagles players but ........come on philly a rep for beating up other teams fans ? YOU SUCK!

enlvikeman
12-20-2004, 09:14 PM
I started to feel remourse for the guy then suddenly I think back to the Monday night game when he mimicked Moss on national tv. With his gold teeth smile on a td catch that wasn't.

hovan
12-20-2004, 09:49 PM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

Btw Hovan, you shot up on my cool scale for including Stacy Ann Ferguson as your avatar :thumbleft:

She is alot easier on the eyes than #99. :lol:

hovan
12-20-2004, 09:50 PM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

Viking_Spirit
12-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Without TO, I think the Eagles are done.

nice atvar hovan

cajunvike
12-20-2004, 11:48 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Whoever makes it will get creamed by the Patriots, but at least someone else besides Philly can make it there.

Maybe not...if Brady Bunch Boy has another game like tonight (4 INTS)...WTF, he been takin' lessons from #4...LOL :bootyshake:

poult
12-20-2004, 11:51 PM
bradys no look pass to prevent the sack was the stupidest damn thing he could have done....... he deserved the INT.

VikingsTw
12-20-2004, 11:55 PM
It reminded me of something favre would do to elude a sack.

cajunvike
12-20-2004, 11:59 PM
"hovan" wrote:

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

YUMMY!!! :tongue: :twisted: