hawaiianvike21
02-03-2003, 02:52 PM

nzviking
02-04-2003, 04:45 AM

PacNWVike
02-04-2003, 07:14 AM

CulpepperIsTheBest
02-04-2003, 07:14 AM
for all u culpepper haters, just shut ur damn mouths. weather u like it or not he is the future of the team. todd bouman is about as good as chris weinke. culpepper threw for 3853 yards, 18 tds this season, not to mention what he did running the ball. every qb is goin to have a bad season and u cant hold that against them, if u do then u better find a new team to root for.

Prophet
02-25-2010, 02:19 PM
I think not.

BadlandsVikings
02-25-2010, 02:20 PM
I bet he blows his knee out

NodakPaul
02-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Prophet wrote:

I think not.

Not bad... I haven't seen you dig up a post THIS old in a long time... ;)

I wish I could see what Webby's original statement was.

Prophet
02-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Webby wrote:

Culpepper is the best QB the Vikings have ever had or will ever have.

Good call vesty! You should ban yourself.

Marrdro
02-25-2010, 03:28 PM
I wish I had enough time to get atleast 2 rounds of my mock done so Proph would have something to do other than dredge old (yet damn funny) threads.

Purple Mk1
02-25-2010, 06:19 PM
This requires a small adjustment:

CulpepperIsTheBest wrote:

for all u culpepper Tavaris Jackson haters, just shut ur damn mouths. weather u like it or not he is the future of the team... every qb is goin to have a bad season and u cant hold that against them, if u do then u better find a new team to root for.
There! Now its current.

Purple Mk1
02-25-2010, 06:40 PM
This requires a small adjustment:

CulpepperIsTheBest wrote:

for all u culpepper Tavaris Jackson haters, just shut ur damn mouths. weather u like it or not he is the future of the team... every qb is goin to have a bad season and u cant hold that against them, if u do then u better find a new team to root for.
There! Now its current.

NeoVikesTX
05-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Culpepper to sign with UFL team (http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/6569/Daunte-Culpepper-on-verge-of-signing)

Daunte Culpepper on verge of signing with Sacramento's UFL Team

Quarterback Daunte Culpepper is on verge of going from Lions to UFL's Sacramento Mountain Lions according to Adam Schefter of ESPN. A deal is near.

Well I guess Culpepper is the future..... of the Mountain Lions that is. Sure glad it worked out for him becoming his own agent and demanding a trade out of Minny.

gregair13
05-19-2010, 03:01 AM
You know its the offseason when...

HAHA at CulpepperIsTheBest. I bet we will never ever see that username post again. I wonder if they recreated themselves under another name...

Marrdro
05-19-2010, 07:06 AM
Can this be considered as the oldest thread dredge yet?

As to the Pepp stuff........

This is proof positive why you shouldn't latch onto players. Like it or not, they all come and go and are eventually replaced by someone else.

In the end, atleast for me, its all about the team. Hopefully it will always be there.

i_bleed_purple
05-19-2010, 07:24 AM
Marrdro wrote:

In the end, atleast for me, its all about the team. Hopefully it will always be there.

LMAO!!!!!

what's your excuse for Favre?

Marrdro
05-19-2010, 07:31 AM
i_bleed_purple wrote:

Marrdro wrote:

LMAO!!!!!

what's your excuse for Favre?
LOL. Cracking me up already. Anyways, I know that summmmmbeeeeeyatch is like a bad disease that just hangs around forever, however, eventually, even the Noodle will take his lame ass and weak arm home for good at some time.

Besides, a wise man once said.....

This is proof positive why you shouldn't latch onto players.

whackthepack
05-19-2010, 08:40 AM
gregair13 wrote:

HAHA at CulpepperIsTheBest. I bet we will never ever see that username post again. I wonder if they recreated themselves under another name...

My guess would be

CulpepperIsTheBest

CCtheBest

I have no idea, but you never know.

VikingMike
05-20-2010, 08:18 AM
Culpepper is the future...of the Sacramento Mountain Lions.

The good news and bad news of Daunte Culpepper's UFL landing (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-good-news-and-bad-news-of-Daunte-Culpepper)

Prophet
05-20-2010, 09:59 AM
VikingMike wrote:

Culpepper is the future...of the Sacramento Mountain Lions.

The good news and bad news of Daunte Culpepper's UFL landing (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-good-news-and-bad-news-of-Daunte-Culpepper)

...Not being able to land a job anywhere in the NFL, even as a third-stringer, has got to be difficult to accept for Culpepper, who most recently played quarterback for the Detroit Lions. We're talking about a two-time All-Pro, a three-time Pro Bowler and a guy who once graced the cover of Madden...

...Signing with Sacramento will reunite Culpepper with Dennis Green, the Mountain Lions' coach and general manager. The two men worked together in Minnesota and enjoyed some of their greatest professional successes together...

Ok, I find this funny. Two guys that self destructed with overinflated egos are sucking it up for a last gasp effort in the UFL. Good to see they didn't give up. The Sacramento Head-Cases are on the prowl.

Overlord
05-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Culpepper had his baggage, but I have no problem with the guy. None of his issues seemed to be the kind that hurt other people. There are plenty of those guys around the NFL. Daunte seemed like he had some personality flaws, just like everyone else does.

On the field, he always played hard for the Vikes and was a good QB for them. He was definitely fun to watch.

The UFL might not be the NFL, but it will be a chance to play football. Nothing wrong with that, especially for a guy that probably doesn't need the check to pay the bills.

Prophet
05-20-2010, 10:54 AM
Overlord wrote:

Culpepper had his baggage, but I have no problem with the guy. None of his issues seemed to be the kind that hurt other people. There are plenty of those guys around the NFL. Daunte seemed like he had some personality flaws, just like everyone else does.

On the field, he always played hard for the Vikes and was a good QB for them. He was definitely fun to watch.

The UFL might not be the NFL, but it will be a chance to play football. Nothing wrong with that, especially for a guy that probably doesn't need the check to pay the bills.

Yes, at least they didn't give up. Culpepper appears to be a rather harmless chap, but, that doesn't take away the fact that his lunacy has forced him into the UFL. There's no way he's worse than every backup and third stringer in the league. Many teams shy away from players that have aggrandized views of themselves when looking for a field general. That is the reason he is floundering in the NFL world, not his skill set.

tastywaves
05-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Prophet wrote:

Overlord wrote:

Yes, at least they didn't give up. Culpepper appears to be a rather harmless chap, but, that doesn't take away the fact that his lunacy has forced him into the UFL. There's no way he's worse than every backup and third stringer in the league. Many teams shy away from players that have aggrandized views of themselves when looking for a field general. That is the reason he is floundering in the NFL world, not his skill set.

Probably just trying to get a little something for his agent that has served him so well.

Prophet
05-20-2010, 11:22 AM
tastywaves wrote:

Prophet wrote:

Overlord wrote:

Probably just trying to get a little something for his agent that has served him so well.

lol, yes, maybe it's a good idea to get an agent with a bit more of a contrasting personality.

Caine
05-20-2010, 11:42 AM
whackthepack wrote:

gregair13 wrote:

My guess would be

CulpepperIsTheBest

CCtheBest

CC stood for Cris Carter if I'm not mistaken...

Caine

jargomcfargo
05-20-2010, 11:47 AM
Caine wrote:

whackthepack wrote:

gregair13 wrote:

My guess would be

CulpepperIsTheBest

CCtheBest

Caine

Going by some of the posts, I thought it was Canadian Club!

i_bleed_purple
05-20-2010, 11:50 AM
jargomcfargo wrote:

Caine wrote:

whackthepack wrote:

gregair13 wrote:

My guess would be

CulpepperIsTheBest

CCtheBest

Caine

Going by some of the posts, I thought it was Canadian Club!

crown royal ftw.

but if you're going for cheap stuff, special old > CC

BadlandsVikings
10-25-2010, 10:33 PM
Lets start him :P

Culpepper_4717
10-25-2010, 11:04 PM
BadlandsVikings wrote:

Lets start him :P
Probably gives us a better chance than TJoke :lol: