PDA

View Full Version : Pack/Vikes Rivalry

JWalkRulz84
12-20-2004, 12:24 PM
I can't think of a better way to spend my XMas Eve afternoon doing. The Vikes/Pack rivalry has taken enormus steps over the past few years. I seriously believe this is the most heated division rivalry in the NFL. There are so many offensive stars that are playing. One thing you can count on between these two teams, they will both play extremely hard and tough, but there will never be any cheap shots like Donovan Darius did. As much as these 2 teams hate each other, is as much as they respect one another and wouldn't wish anything demoralizing to them as a person or a player. Im looking forward to Sunday afternoon as I will begin to celebrate a 3rd division championship season in a row. :cheers:

VKG4LFE
12-20-2004, 12:29 PM
"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

I can't think of a better way to spend my XMas Eve afternoon doing. The Vikes/Pack rivalry has taken enormus steps over the past few years. I seriously believe this is the most heated division rivalry in the NFL. There are so many offensive stars that are playing. One thing you can count on between these two teams, they will both play extremely hard and tough, but there will never be any cheap shots like Donovan Darius did. As much as these 2 teams hate each other, is as much as they respect one another and wouldn't wish anything demoralizing to them as a person or a player. Im looking forward to Sunday afternoon as I will begin to celebrate a 3rd division championship season in a row. :cheers:

Not gonna happen, but you can always dream!!

bono
12-20-2004, 12:29 PM
I agree (as was stated in my post): it's going to be an awesome game, kiddo! Come Christmas Eve, I'm going to be like that one musical group from over a decade ago when, in their song, they say: "Hang a sign up on the door, saying don't disturb this groove."

tarkenton10
12-20-2004, 01:34 PM
Nice to hear a little smack not like that punk GP1. I think it willbe a good game and it will be extremely close. I think we will win but I am always worried if it is real close and there is time on the clock. Way too many drives at the end of the game for a score that turned out to be a loss.

bleedpurple
12-20-2004, 01:37 PM
We should win....I'm pretty confident

dart18
12-20-2004, 01:44 PM
wow could either team ask for anything more than this opportunity against a rival to decide the division, i am just glad it is at home, Gametime gentleman

casper
12-20-2004, 01:46 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Not gonna happen, but you can always dream!!

I am with you on this one VK4LFE :thumbright: :director: you can always dream JWalrulz84 :shock:

Toss2Moss84
12-20-2004, 01:55 PM
If this was at Lameblow I would have a uneasy feeling about this game. But this game is in the DOME and that place is gonna be ROCKIN' on Xmas Eve. The Packers better be practicing their silent count because the roof is about to be blown off that place. And better yet. This game is the only game on XMAS Eve during the daytime, millions of people watching. That just sets the stage for Randy Moss time. The Packers better talk to the Chiefs about last years Saturday game so they know what they're about to get.

RK.
12-20-2004, 02:18 PM
I am just glad its going to be on TV. :D I also don't think it will be that close of a game. One of our two teams is going to pull away in the 4th quarter. It will the the team who's defense is playing the best.

I think the Vikes have the edge in this game because of the home town fans. Vikes by 14 over the Pack. Merry Christmas. :santa:

mark
12-20-2004, 02:30 PM
Are we going to see the fros?the pack will be in trouble if so.

SKOL
12-20-2004, 02:31 PM
JWALRUS is right about the rivalry, wrong about the outcome. It'll be a close game but the Vikes will prevail.

HANG ON TO YOUR TICKETS VIKES FANS. DON'T GIVE IN TO THE TEMPTATION OF MAKING A QUICK BUCK BY SELLING TO PACK FANS. LET'S KEEP OUR HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE !!

wv__viking__fan
12-20-2004, 02:40 PM
Plain and simple. It's the most important game of the year up to this point. It's all there for the taking. Time now to put up or shut up.

Skol Vikings!

purplehorn
12-20-2004, 02:55 PM
Get ready for some of this

http://www.bballx.com/mosszone/11_22_98eighthtdc.jpg

Sad Chistmas for the Pack fans :(

vikoles
12-20-2004, 04:22 PM
we ll DEF need a 12 defender on D i will be watching AND I AM calling out on all FANS who have the $ and are fortunate enuf to get there unlike me to be as loud as helllllll the WHOLE game so it will be remembered for years by everyone watching and in attendance!

DoubleDown11
12-20-2004, 04:33 PM
"Toss2Moss84" wrote:

If this was at Lameblow I would have a uneasy feeling about this game. But this game is in the DOME and that place is gonna be ROCKIN' on Xmas Eve. The Packers better be practicing their silent count because the roof is about to be blown off that place. And better yet. This game is the only game on XMAS Eve during the daytime, millions of people watching. That just sets the stage for Randy Moss time. The Packers better talk to the Chiefs about last years Saturday game so they know what they're about to get.

True Toss2Moss, I have to admit I have not been this confident about a Vikings Victory in my entire life! Not cocky, not over confident, just plain confident. Moss, Winfield, Birk, and at the dome? Puhlease! Let the PACKER MASSACRE commence!

Caine
12-20-2004, 05:02 PM
As an added bonus, if we win Friday, we win the Division...PERIOD!!!

Wouldn't that be sweet. Knock off the Packers AND win the Division in one day...oh what a Merry Christmas it will be!!!!!

Caine

TheAnimal93
12-20-2004, 09:25 PM
can friday get here soon enough? its going to be a wild game!!!!! SKOL GO SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!

Toss2Moss84
12-20-2004, 11:16 PM
I think after Bretty Boy throws 4 picks in the Dome this Friday we should offer him the key to the city.

Vikestand
12-20-2004, 11:35 PM
Strap up the pads....Get out the sniffing salts....Lets play some football Ladies(packers) and gentlemen(vikes)

casper
12-21-2004, 01:19 AM
Man the only thing this needs is SNOW, the Steam coming off the players and being able to see their breath as they open that BIG can of WHHOOOOOPPPPP @SSSSSSSS. What a game this will be... :shock:

GET SOME VIKING FANS :santa: ho ho ho