PDA

View Full Version : Los's Peaceful Protest

LosAngelis
12-19-2004, 09:15 PM
I'm just letting everyone know that I'm now stepping away from the Darius arguments. I've said my piece, and I don't want to keep reliving this over and over for the petulant sport of newbs who think there are points awarded here if you win an argument.

I just wanted you to know that my silence on the matter does not mean I agree or think those who keep yapping are right. I think you all know my feelings, and would encourage those of you who agree with me to follow suit.

poult
12-19-2004, 09:22 PM
it'd be nice if everyone would follow suit, but then that would let the idiots run wild and just keep spewing their sorry ass thoughts. i suppose im still a "noob" as far as this board goes, but i also hope im not included in the group of "noobs" that are getting pointed out.

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 09:26 PM
Poult your not a newb, i believe he is talking about those posters that have 50 or 60 posts that will disapear shortly.

LosAngelis
12-19-2004, 09:28 PM
Haven't seen too much stupid smack from you, poult. I think you went through your stupid newbie stage a while ago and you're considered a vet now.

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 09:30 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Haven't seen too much stupid smack from you, poult. I think you went through your stupid newbie stage a while ago and you're considered a vet now.

LOL, I recall a couple of those but he has progressed into a good poster :thumbright: .

rjkvikings
12-19-2004, 09:31 PM
We should just all stop talking about it and just hope that he is ok, but it's not gonna happen. It'd be nice if we could get all the topics locked that start on the subject, but that would take way to much work by Webby. Plus, some things I don't mind hearing about it, like people just saying that they hope he's ok. But it seems people can't do that without someone saying something stupid.

One last thing on this subject, this is I think the first time ever that I am proud to be agreeing with Packer fans.

poult
12-19-2004, 09:35 PM
well tw and los, i appreciate that. and as far as my stupid posts, they were probably between the hours of 2:30 and 4:00 in the AM coming home after bartime and being an idiot....... yeah, i blame the alcohol, thats it........

LosAngelis
12-19-2004, 09:37 PM
I understand, poult, but TNT never posted anything stupid in her drunkin' posts.... :-)

poult
12-19-2004, 09:39 PM
well, thats why shes a mod and im just a run of the mill poster.........

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 09:39 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I understand, poult, but TNT never posted anything stupid in her drunkin' posts.... :-)

LOL, It's not that she didn't post anything stupid, she just doesnt remeber.

triedandtruevikesfan
12-19-2004, 09:42 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Even if I did... you would all just think its funny and forgive me for it anyways :wink:

LosAngelis
12-19-2004, 09:42 PM
You do have the cuteness factor thing going for you that poult will never have....

triedandtruevikesfan
12-19-2004, 09:43 PM
that is why I'm the resident babe :wink:

poult
12-19-2004, 09:43 PM
well................... how rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 09:44 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

You do have the cuteness factor thing going for you that poult will never have....

LOL, thats a good one LOS. Know wonder she gets away with so much :tongue: .

poult
12-19-2004, 09:45 PM
well i better start wearing a paperbag over my head.......

LosAngelis
12-19-2004, 09:46 PM
I just call em like I see em. :-)

triedandtruevikesfan
12-19-2004, 09:47 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

LOL... until the day Webby takes away my mod status... I can get away with most anything :twisted: hehe... jk

LosAngelis
12-19-2004, 09:48 PM
I'm still waiting for my mod status. :-)

triedandtruevikesfan
12-19-2004, 09:51 PM
keep waiting hon... keep waiting

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 09:52 PM
Packer fan with mod status, i would feel rejected hardcore.

poult
12-19-2004, 09:53 PM
that might be the first sign of the apocalypse......

LosAngelis
12-19-2004, 09:57 PM
Well, haneef and parsonorange comprise two of the four Headless Norsemen, so we only need two more and that would be the second sign...

skogs02
12-19-2004, 11:17 PM
ill be one

hovan
12-19-2004, 11:35 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I'm just letting everyone know that I'm now stepping away from the Darius arguments. I've said my piece, and I don't want to keep reliving this over and over for the petulant sport of newbs who think there are points awarded here if you win an argument.

I just wanted you to know that my silence on the matter does not mean I agree or think those who keep yapping are right. I think you all know my feelings, and would encourage those of you who agree with me to follow suit.

I'm following suit as well Los...now was that clubs or hearts? I'm dedicating my temporary fergie avatar to your Fergy.

superior230bartime
12-19-2004, 11:44 PM
"hovan" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

I'm following suit as well Los...now was that clubs or hearts? I'm dedicating my temporary fergie avatar to your Fergy.

Well at least your avatar just became a lot better to look at. Now all you have to do is change your screen name since it should even be evident to you that your idol is a joke and will not even be a Viking next year - something I've been telling you for 2 years now.

hovan
12-19-2004, 11:50 PM
"superior230bartime" wrote:

"hovan" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Well at least your avatar just became a lot better to look at. Now all you have to do is change your screen name since it should even be evident to you that your idol is a joke and will not even be a Viking next year - something I've been telling you for 2 years now.

Oooooohhhhh That one stung :wink:

casper
12-20-2004, 02:04 AM
"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:

"vikingstw" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

LOL... until the day Webby takes away my mod status... I can get away with most anything :twisted: hehe... jk

:angel13: TNT I am tring to remember if it was you or lilred who was the first female poster on the Board :scratch: WAY BACK when :shock: not to tell your age or anything :silent:

:hal casper sends :happy9: and LA :-k :pottytrain2: j/k :occasion5:

Webby would NEVER why even think like that :o