PDA

View Full Version : Favre Predication Time!

MossWilliamsHenderson
12-19-2004, 09:14 PM
Everybody knows how Favre usually struggles in the dome so give your predications how many sacks he will take and how many interceptions he will throw!

My predication:

Favre throws 3 interceptions to Antonie Winfield, Corey Chavous, and Brian Russell and takes 2 sacks by Kevin Williams and Lance Johnstone.

What is your Favre predication?

parsongeorge
12-19-2004, 09:15 PM
Is it prediction or predication?

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 09:16 PM
The way we got pressure on Harrington today i dont know if we will get three feet from favre.

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 09:17 PM
"parsongeorge" wrote:

Is it prediction or predication?

Who cares, everybody for exept you i guess, knows what he meant, CONTINUE ON.

LosAngelis
12-19-2004, 09:17 PM
"predication", if I am correction, would be the verb phrase you think would best describe Favre.

"will be throwing" is my predication

parsongeorge
12-19-2004, 09:19 PM
The game will be way more hyper in the dome for us and we will feed off of the adreniline. Favre will throw 2 picks and be sacked 4 times and the vikings will win 31-17. 2 td's for moss, 1 for onterrio,1 for robinson and an anderson field goal. :king: :king: :king:

wv__viking__fan
12-19-2004, 09:19 PM
2 ints.
5 sacks.

I think we will bring the heat.

triedandtruevikesfan
12-19-2004, 09:36 PM
3 INTS by Favre
2 fumbles by Ahman... and all is well on x-mas!!

GreenBaySlackers
12-19-2004, 09:38 PM
"MossWilliamsHenderson" wrote:

Everybody knows how Favre usually struggles in the dome so give your predications how many sacks he will take and how many interceptions he will throw!

My predication:

Favre throws 3 interceptions to Antonie Winfield, Corey Chavous, and Brian Russell and takes 2 sacks by Kevin Williams and Lance Johnstone.

What is your Favre predication?

might be tough for winfield to get a INT...

Wyndy11
12-19-2004, 09:56 PM
Let's not forget...his thumb. If he does mess up, they'll blame it on his thumb. They said is was bothering him again today.

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 09:59 PM
They probably meant his left wrist, he jammed it while falling down. I think his thumbs fine, THANK GOODNESS, by the way who will be announcing the game on friday.

LosAngelis
12-19-2004, 10:01 PM
I believe the thumb takes up an extra roster spot. But, we already have two punters, too.

ItalianStallion
12-19-2004, 10:05 PM
How are two punters still on the active Roster!?!?!

vikingsalltheway
12-19-2004, 10:11 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

They probably meant his left wrist, he jammed it while falling down. I think his thumbs fine, THANK GOODNESS, by the way who will be announcing the game on friday.

Joe Buck, Aikman and Collinsworth.

Packerguy
12-19-2004, 10:46 PM
"ItalianStallion" wrote:

Because Mike sherman made one of the biggest blunders in packer history wasting a 3rd round pick on bj sander from ohio state. NOt even Tice has done anything that stupid

2fat4uVike
12-19-2004, 11:11 PM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

"vikingstw" wrote:

Joe Buck, Aikman and Collinsworth.

OMG I hate that trio, especially Collinsworth, I swear he's Bert Farve's bedbuddy :shock: :?

people eater
12-19-2004, 11:35 PM
I'd love to predict a viking blowout, but over the years as a Vikings fan I've become a little too jaded for that. This is the equivalent of the Arizona game last year or, perhaps this is a little to much of a stretch, the Atlanta game in 1998-99. So I'm simply hoping they can play to their potential and not shoot themselves in the foot. I predict K. Williams will sack Favre once, as will Udeze and Favre will pout on several occassions while the announcers proclaim how wonderful he is. As for interceptions, well, they seem to be getting better at getting to the ball, so let's hope for a couple.

zzbudzz
12-20-2004, 01:54 AM
2 sacks , 2 int's what do i win ? 35 vikes 20 pack

hawaiianvike21
12-20-2004, 03:49 AM
"Packerguy" wrote:

"ItalianStallion" wrote:

Because Mike sherman made one of the biggest blunders in packer history wasting a 3rd round pick on bj sander from ohio state. NOt even Tice has done anything that stupid

Youd be suprised just how stupid tice can get. Dont even bring this fire sherman thing up, he has done well for a team that slumped in the early part of the season and got them to the postseason.