PDA

View Full Version : sportsmanship of Farve

vikingtim
12-19-2004, 07:19 PM
I'm sorry it seems everytime ol Farvreee loses he runs to the tunel right after the game...does not even go the other teams QB to shake his hand like everybody else....I have seen this many times just not today...Sick of his ass!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: glad his ass got sacked and intercepted..... and he will be next week too!!!!!!

Hope their receiver is ok :cry:

packmanxxxi
12-19-2004, 07:20 PM
sportsman ship of Favre???

is this REALLY an issue?????

Unreal...

hovan
12-19-2004, 07:21 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

sportsman ship of Favre???

is this REALLY an issue?????

Unreal...

No...but this is http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/superbowl/gb/020120favre-towel.jpg

VKG4LFE
12-19-2004, 07:21 PM
I see that with a lot of players though! Moss does the same stuff! I kind of like to see it, because most of the time they don't just walk to the middle and say "good game" and leave. They chit chat and laugh and act like nothing happened. I think it's a fire inside of a competitor, they hate to lose, they don't want to talk to the people that beat them. I have no problem with it personally!

poult
12-19-2004, 07:24 PM
well, on the lighter side abouts favres sportsmanship, how about him accidentally hitting that ref in the head with the ball and getting flagged for it....... i was laughing my ass off cause it was no where near intentional. ya could see him saying "no, no, no"

i couldnt see him doing that on purpose, im suprised the guy that got hit even threw the flag.

dan3ski
12-19-2004, 07:25 PM
I will not mention it was down right freezing cold in GB and I would not want to stand around out there after the game win or lose.

packmanxxxi
12-19-2004, 07:26 PM
hitting the ref WAS HILARIOUS.. his face was classic... I was too down because we were losing, but in hidsight it was freaking funny

jackyl
12-19-2004, 07:27 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I see that with a lot of players though! Moss does the same stuff! I kind of like to see it, because most of the time they don't just walk to the middle and say "good game" and leave. They chit chat and laugh and act like nothing happened. I think it's a fire inside of a competitor, they hate to lose, they don't want to talk to the people that beat them. I have no problem with it personally!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/jackyl_c4/withmofo.gif

VKG4LFE
12-19-2004, 07:27 PM
I changed the channel for about 2 seconds and when I flicked it back on I saw Favre talking to the refs and that must have been what it was about! Damn! Oh well, at least I know what happened! Would have been funny to see though!

LosAngelis
12-19-2004, 07:29 PM
I didn't see it. Personally, I'm not a big fan of opposing guys being all friendly with one another, especially after a big game. Personally, the Packers let a game get away from them, and while Favre made two really bad throws, the third was on the money and Driver should have held on.

Frankly, after Darius's hit, and then having the opposing team taunt you two plays later in the end zone, I have no respect for the Jaguars. The hit was bad enough, but then to pull that kind of crap immediately after was low class. I wouldn't have shaken their hands either.

hovan
12-19-2004, 07:30 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

hitting the ref WAS HILARIOUS.. his face was classic... I was too down because we were losing, but in hidsight it was freaking funny

I hope someone posts a pic of that :D

Steamed Turtle
12-19-2004, 07:52 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I didn't see it. Personally, I'm not a big fan of opposing guys being all friendly with one another, especially after a big game. Personally, the Packers let a game get away from them, and while Favre made two really bad throws, the third was on the money and Driver should have held on.

Frankly, after Darius's hit, and then having the opposing team taunt you two plays later in the end zone, I have no respect for the Jaguars. The hit was bad enough, but then to pull that kind of crap immediately after was low class. I wouldn't have shaken their hands either.

Exactly.

hawaiianvike21
12-19-2004, 07:58 PM
I doubt that the nfl has a pic of farve hitting the ref in the head. I was so shocked he didnt get penalized. Now if that were Daunte, id guarantee he would get called for unsportsmanlike conduct.

I really thought farve should have been penalized. Makes me think the nfl is too kind with farve at times. :angryfire:

rjkvikings
12-19-2004, 09:19 PM
"hawaiianvike21" wrote:

I doubt that the nfl has a pic of farve hitting the ref in the head. I was so shocked he didnt get penalized. Now if that were Daunte, id guarantee he would get called for unsportsmanlike conduct.

I really thought farve should have been penalized. Makes me think the nfl is too kind with farve at times. :angryfire:There is no way that should be a penalty. It was a complete accident, and the other ref knew that and told the one who threw the flag. Then, they rightfully picked up the flag.

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 09:24 PM
Yeah the ref walked straight into it, i'm not sure who favre was throwing it to? It wasnt like he was a standing target.

Steamed Turtle
12-19-2004, 10:03 PM
Well, I think he was trying to toss it to the ref, but the ref turned and walked away. The look on Favre's face was hilarious! I laughed out loud at that them, considering the circumstances that had to have been pretty funny!!

bleedpurple
12-20-2004, 01:04 PM
That was funny! Classic....that'll be on blooper films everywhere

deviking
12-20-2004, 01:07 PM
Yeah sure is funny. But hey the refs almost gave the game to the ole pack eh!