PDA

View Full Version : Feels good to be given a game.....About time!!!

mrdrae
12-19-2004, 04:34 PM
No Refs to blame this time. I just wish the vikings could have taken the game instead if it being handed to them. :D

vikoles
12-19-2004, 04:37 PM
ditttttttooooooooooo don t get why 47?

vikoles
12-19-2004, 04:37 PM
47 years of NOT being there I guess!

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 04:57 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

No Refs to blame this time. I just wish the vikings could have taken the game instead if it being handed to them. :D

Being a packer fan you should be the least jelous about getting wins handed to your team. :pukeright:

mrdrae
12-19-2004, 05:04 PM
"vikingstw" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

Being a packer fan you should be the least jelous about getting wins handed to your team. :pukeright:

Jealous? I'm happy for the viking fans. I want to see the Packers against the vikings in the playoffs. There is no other matchup that could be better.

rjkvikings
12-19-2004, 05:54 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

It is nice, and not to blame the refs for our horrible play today at times, but they weren't good today.

XTAP59
12-19-2004, 06:08 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

No you don't.
You are sweating bullets knowing if the Vikes win the division the slack will have to come to Minnesota. And the advantage is the Vikings....

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 06:08 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

"vikingstw" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

Jealous? I'm happy for the viking fans. I want to see the Packers against the vikings in the playoffs. There is no other matchup that could be better.

Be careful what you wish for.

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 06:14 PM
"XTAP59" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

No you don't.
You are sweating bullets knowing if the Vikes win the division the slack will have to come to Minnesota. And the advantage is the Vikings....

Everyone knows what he's trying to do, he's just playing cool, 8) .

VKG4LFE
12-19-2004, 07:44 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

"vikingstw" wrote:

"mrdrae" wrote:

That would be one hell of a playoff game!