PDA

View Full Version : Props to....

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Nate Burleson who came up HUGE today, great job after the catch today. Jermaine Wiggins for some of his criticual catches on 3rd downs, Michael Bennett for his exalent play, when everyone had him counted out he has a very nice day. The defense for keeping us in the game in the third quarter, but damn naer giving it away. Both kicking games. Culpepper for his nice play with DLineman all over him.

Brian Williams got schooled hard core today, i didnt really expect that at all but we must understand Nate's TD came from a BW INT. I hope he doesnt screw up next week, i also saw him arguing with Tice, it probably came from frustration.

vikoles
12-19-2004, 03:36 PM
Agreed but why in the hell is Mewelde Moe and OBVIOUSLY Onterrio not getting mor e reps I BLIEVE firmly we can rush for 200 EVERY game with rotating those guys!

T-Bone
12-19-2004, 03:39 PM
Burleson also carried Moe in for the final TD!

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 03:41 PM
I seen that T-Bone, he got a little boost. The reason we didnt see much onterrio and MM was because we got such a good rythm with bennett right away. I was happy to see bennett doin damage today.

T-Bone
12-19-2004, 03:57 PM
It was great to see Bennett have more carries. You could see why we all liked him last couple of years.

CT Viking Man
12-19-2004, 04:09 PM
Bennett is lucky that fumble was not recovered by the Lions. That would have been a dagger in the heart. It SHOULD NEVER happen in that situation.

CT Viking Man
12-19-2004, 04:14 PM
Not related to the Vikings game but props to....

Roy Williams for taking out TO!!!!!

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 04:15 PM
I wonder how long TO will be out, i guess its a severe ankle sprain, should be a couple weeks atleast.