PDA

View Full Version : I'm nervous about the game tomorrow

parsongeorge
12-18-2004, 08:33 PM
Is it stupid to worry and fret about something that i have absolutely no control over? :roll:

VikingsTw
12-18-2004, 08:41 PM
It's naturaul for a fan, i'm not nervous now but at the start of the game tomarrow i will get the Bflys going in the stomach. Just imagine what you'll feel like on christmas eve!

Steamed Turtle
12-18-2004, 10:44 PM
I do it every sunday/saturday/friday/monday no matter who we're playing. It's normal. The 24th is definitly going to be a nail biter!

Caine
12-19-2004, 01:44 AM
"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

I do it every sunday/saturday/friday/monday no matter who we're playing. It's normal. The 24th is definitly going to be a nail biter!

I couldn't agree more. I'll be here in Janesville, Wisconsin...praying that I get to flaunt my colors rather than wear them and face taunts and degredation.

Worse still, if we lose on the 24th, I lose my annual bet - which now only kicks in on a sweep season - and have to wear Packer gear (Including face tattoos and jersey) to work. It took me WEEKS to feel clean again after loosing last season (Then it was game-by-game) and having to wear the hated colors all day.

GO VIKES!!!!!

Caine

vikesgirl36
12-19-2004, 02:41 AM
A Vikings fan in a packer jersey. That can't happen.But..one of our weathermen here is a pack fan and I have seen him in a Viking jersey. And that's just the way it should be!! We will prevail.

GO VIKES!!!