PDA

View Full Version : Packer fans LEAVE

vikingsalltheway
12-18-2004, 05:07 PM
How come this slacker fans are on here. I hate the packers so bad i hope we smoke them so bad their tails will be in between their legs on the way home. Bubba Franks what a joke so is that one dude their kicker who talks smack after he beat us. Puck the fackers.

scorptile
12-19-2004, 12:34 AM
actually bubba franks is better then what alot of people believe...same way with robinson for the vikings...its just the way it is...and dont worry you will always have your nemesis on your boards constantly....

packmanxxxi
12-19-2004, 01:19 AM
What a joke... this is the kind of fan you WANT on here?

VikingsTw
12-19-2004, 01:21 AM
I would rather have him then you.

Caine
12-19-2004, 01:23 AM
"vikingstw" wrote:

I would rather have him then you.

I second that.

skogs02
12-19-2004, 04:47 AM
i third that

Eyesore
12-19-2004, 05:14 AM
Vikingsallthewaytill2ndhalfofseason,

I did like you asked, and left. Now I am back. I checked the local listings and I cant decide on wheather to watch the texans beat the bears, or watch the lions beat the queens, as both blowouts are on at the same time. Doesnt really matter tho-its all just filler time until the "primetime" game @ 3:00.

TheMaineViking
12-19-2004, 05:57 AM
"Eyesore" wrote:

I did like you asked, and left. Now I am back. I checked the local listings and I cant decide on wheather to watch the texans beat the bears, or watch the lions beat the queens, as both blowouts are on at the same time. Doesnt really matter tho-its all just filler time until the "primetime" game @ 3:00.

funny how you call him a fair weather fan, yet you weren't even here in the first half of the season after the Packers were getting their asses handed to them by teams like the Bears, Giants, and Titans. Packman also was mysteriously absent during that time and then amazing he showed up right after our loss to the Giants. Thats to be expected from bandwagon fans though.

Viking_Spirit
12-19-2004, 10:52 AM
VATW, these are the kinds of posts that actually get more Fugdies to come to this site.......lol.

packmanxxxi
12-19-2004, 11:24 AM
"TheMaineViking" wrote:

"Eyesore" wrote:

funny how you call him a fair weather fan, yet you weren't even here in the first half of the season after the Packers were getting their asses handed to them by teams like the Bears, Giants, and Titans. Packman also was mysteriously absent during that time and then amazing he showed up right after our loss to the Giants. Thats to be expected from bandwagon fans though.

Sorry bud, I wasnt absent... check the posts... as for you... who are you?????

packmanxxxi
12-19-2004, 11:25 AM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

How come this slacker fans are on here. I hate the packers so bad i hope we smoke them so bad their tails will be in between their legs on the way home. Bubba Franks what a joke so is that one dude their kicker who talks smack after he beat us. Puck the fackers.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cant take the heat- get out of the kitchen...

Viking_Spirit
12-19-2004, 12:10 PM
I for one like having the Fudgies here because they make this site more fun.

packmanxxxi
12-19-2004, 12:19 PM
as always, Spirit to the rescue....

Good luck today... well, not too much... how about losing by 1 instead of 20 like I think you will... as long as you lose im cool ....

:P Happy Holidays

Viking_Spirit
12-19-2004, 12:22 PM
"packmanxxxi" wrote:

as always, Spirit to the rescue....

Good luck today... well, not too much... how about losing by 1 instead of 20 like I think you will... as long as you lose im cool ....

:P Happy Holidays
Happy holidays to you too :santa:

Webby
12-19-2004, 12:26 PM
"Viking_Spirit" wrote:

VATW, these are the kinds of posts that actually get more Fugdies to come to this site.......lol.

true.

mrdrae
12-19-2004, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the Welcome!!

If it werent for us who would you talk smack too?

You have to admit this board would not be the same without some Packer Fans.

Viking_Spirit
12-19-2004, 01:03 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

Thanks for the Welcome!!

ill be the first to admit that

McViking
12-19-2004, 01:07 PM
"mrdrae" wrote:

Thanks for the Welcome!!

Yeah you gotta have the Packer fans, it'll make Christmas Eve all the more enjoyable!