PDA

View Full Version : I hope the vikes aren't looking past detroit like you guys

parsongeorge
12-18-2004, 10:39 AM
All this talk about the green bay vs vikes game on christmas eve. We have a game tomorrow against a pretty good lions team with a running back that is not too bad at all. If we aren't 100% focused on that game..WE WILL LOSE. If we lose against the lions I wont even want to watch the christmas eve game :cry:

vikez06
12-18-2004, 10:51 AM
typically fair weather fan.. i watch every game... even in 02 i watched EVERY GAME

TheAnimal93
12-18-2004, 11:35 AM
did you not know that there are other forums for you to enjoy?........weekly smack being one of them........jk

ADubya26
12-18-2004, 11:38 AM
Well after last year, I would hope we dont look past anyone let alone a division rival. Guess well find out tomorrow. Oh man this has been a long week's wait...LETS GO VIKES!!

McViking
12-18-2004, 11:39 AM
Not watching the Christmas Eve game would be equivalent to going shopping with the woman on Superbowl Sunday. Inexcusable!

You'll be back for more no matter what. It's what makes us Vikings fans

TheAnimal93
12-18-2004, 11:40 AM
aw...agree...there is nothing like waiting for the next game after a loss...esp at home, esp a close tough game......GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!

vikesgirl36
12-19-2004, 01:49 AM
"Going shopping with a woman on Superbowl Sunday" Hey..I am a woman and I wouldn't go shopping with my husband that doesn't watch football. If the Vikes play and it messes with my work schedule I take a vacation day!!!
GO VIKES!!!!

MossWilliamsHenderson
12-19-2004, 03:19 AM
If we lose today, that would be good news because the Packers would run into a pissed off Vikings team and the pissed off Vikings team will destroy the Packers for our Christmas present. I rather split with the Lions than getting swept by the Packers. Anybody with me?

hawaiianvike21
12-19-2004, 03:37 AM
"MossWilliamsHenderson" wrote:

If we lose today, that would be good news because the Packers would run into a pissed off Vikings team and the pissed off Vikings team will destroy the Packers for our Christmas present. I rather split with the Lions than getting swept by the Packers. Anybody with me?

NO that just basically guarantees that we wont win the division and would be that much harder to get into the playoffs.

HOw bout just winning out, have faith man. YOu also seem to write us down, ive seen your predictions and most of the time its us losing. Wheres the faith?

Wyndy11
12-19-2004, 10:18 AM
With the weekend I've had and what just happened to me about an hour ago, we'd better win. I could use some good mojo right now. I just T-boned a packer fan on my way out this morning. Of course it was accidental but it's gotta mean something. LOL