PDA

View Full Version : Passion

parsongeorge
12-15-2004, 05:45 AM
I think for the vikings to win in detroit Sunday, they will need to play with passion and anger on defense. Ted Cottrel or however you spell his name doesn't look very passionate on the sidelines when i see him.....reminds me of denny green towards the end of his minnesota days. I think that anger and passion can make up for alot of our inexperience on the defensive side because it gets your juices and adreneline flowing and that alot of times can get the job done. It makes you react quicker and more decisively.......anyways..............that's my take on it (PASSION AND ANGER) :angryfire: :angryfire:

Eyesore
12-15-2004, 06:52 AM
Detroit is pissed too..

They led last weeks game all day. THEN lost.

Eyesore
12-15-2004, 06:54 AM
Sorry that theres no "smack" in either of these 2 post. I dont know what the problem is.

parsongeorge
12-15-2004, 06:59 AM
yeah, but we need to be more pissed!!!!!!

Wyndy11
12-15-2004, 01:23 PM
We need to have fire. We need to want it more than they do.

VKG4LFE
12-15-2004, 01:41 PM
They'll be pissed from this past week and from the first time they played us, having the nice lead and then blowing it! This time they won't even have the lead!

ADubya26
12-15-2004, 08:54 PM
How about one of our guys lays a hit that makes it on to JACKED UP!! That would be the highlight of the season for me

RUSSELL27
12-15-2004, 08:57 PM
from playing football myself, one of those hits by your own team can get you going for the entire series. And if one happens to a teammate, it makes you not want to go as hard.

ADubya26
12-16-2004, 12:49 AM
You know, I really wouldnt mind a penatly or too from late hits or headhunting or any of that...I really wouldnt - thats how bad we need some spark in our play on defense. Even the O guys, lets throw some hard hitting blocks, RBs duck that head and run someone over!! We need the other team to constantly have intimidation in the back of their heads. I feel like we are always playing scared football instead of intimidating football. The right attitude can make a good player a great one I think.