PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson sees a Super Bowl in his future

singersp
01-29-2008, 12:17 PM
Peterson gets taste of Super festivities (http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/14622112.html)

The star Vikings running back, in between promotional and Pro Bowl stops, will keep strengthening his knee.

By MARK CRAIG, Star Tribune

Last update: January 29, 2008 - 12:03 AM

PHOENIX - Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was the only person making the Super Bowl promotional and media rounds on Monday who could say his team beat one of this week's participants by 24 points....

singersp
01-29-2008, 02:08 PM
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson sees a Super Bowl in his future (http://www.twincities.com/ci_8104430?source=most_viewed)

BY DON SEEHOLZER
Pioneer Press

Article Last Updated: 01/28/2008 11:52:23 PM CST

PHOENIX - Back at the Super Bowl for the second consecutive year as a spectator, Vikings running back Adrian Peterson is enjoying the scene. But he's looking forward to coming back as a player. And soon.....

C Mac D
01-29-2008, 02:16 PM
So did Moss... just not with the Vikings.

MetalMike-LoudVike
01-29-2008, 02:46 PM
I can see it if he stays healthy. I don't wann just see my squad get there I want a championship I am sure I am not the only on that one.

singersp
01-30-2008, 06:38 AM
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson sees a Super Bowl in his future

Hopefully he will still be with the Vikings when that happens.

PurpleTide
01-30-2008, 06:58 AM
We are going to make a big run at the Super Bowl this year (pun intended), and Adrian will be a big part of the Vikings getting back to the big game glory.

This team is poised to make a push, and we are just a couple players short of being dominant for a long time.

Iwantmy$2
01-30-2008, 07:32 AM
"PurpleTide" wrote:

We are going to make a big run at the Super Bowl this year (pun intended), and Adrian will be a big part of the Vikings getting back to the big game glory.

This team is poised to make a push, and we are just a couple players short of being dominant for a long time.
I will agree with a couple players short of getting to the Super Bowl but I don't know about dominant.

jessejames09
01-30-2008, 09:13 PM
Well we haven't gave Dallas a Superbowl in a while, maybe we'll send him there.

Vikes_King
01-31-2008, 01:08 AM
"singersp" wrote:

Peterson gets taste of Super festivities (http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/14622112.html)

The star Vikings running back, in between promotional and Pro Bowl stops, will keep strengthening his knee.

By MARK CRAIG, Star Tribune

Last update: January 29, 2008 - 12:03 AM

PHOENIX - Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was the only person making the Super Bowl promotional and media rounds on Monday who could say his team beat one of this week's participants by 24 points....

This is why i wished that the Chargers beat the Patriots :) lol, then, even tho we sadly didnt make the playoffs lol, we'd be able to say "Hey, we crushed both of the teams playing in the Super Bowl"
;D ;D ;D ;D lol....
:-\

btw loved this in the 2nd article

Q: Do you think you'll be here as a player?

A: Definitely. Yeah. Definitely. Definitely.

;D

Potus2028
01-31-2008, 02:00 AM
the article didn't talk about AD actually being in the super bowl until like the last line..

but other than the misleading title.. it was a good read

digital420
01-31-2008, 03:47 AM
I luv the man's confidence.
and i really respect how he see's how he can improve, and things He could have done better. He didn't throw any1 under the buss, he didn't try and push off excuses like.. oh.. i was hurt. or that brace was stupid.. even if it did hinder him. he saw right to the point by saying.

"I needed to be more patient. let the play develop.."

when he gets h is vision set to the nfl's new Anti-AP Defence.. he'll show them they have to raise their bar again!!

DiGiTaL

DaunteHOF
02-01-2008, 08:17 PM
very misleading title, smh