PDA

View Full Version : Peace

Webby
12-13-2004, 08:44 PM
I think its time for the fans here to say peace to each other. We all have opinions and are entitled to them; discussion of such has been fast and furious. We have a big game with a lot we can talk about...and I say we agree we are all pissed about recent events. We are each dealing in a different way, but I bet we can pull together to cheer for a big Lions stomping. Thinking we may have to go invade their board for some fun.

Who's with me?

TheAnimal93
12-13-2004, 08:51 PM
webby...i was jsut thinking the same thing was going to name the thread, forgive and forget......so what are the lions boards? everyone is stressed out like a MOFO and everyone wants to vent and well heads will bump from time to time!!!!

PEACE EVERYONE!!!!

Webby
12-13-2004, 09:02 PM
Under GameCenter on the home page, there is a "Lions" link. Takes you to the fan site opposite ours. Fun guys; lets go get some pu......umm, kitties!

uncle tony
12-13-2004, 09:20 PM
You guys are right. We let the past be the past, and move on to the lions game. Big fricken game here for us. Keep the faith everyone.

ItalianStallion
12-13-2004, 09:39 PM
Nothing would cure this team more than a complete drubbing of the hapless Lions, but at this point I'll take any victory.

TheAnimal93
12-13-2004, 09:45 PM
well go to the lions boards and look under black and blue division and look under lions suck. thanks webby, i damn sure would rather bash them than rant all week. and BTW, heres to the best board in the league..........GO VIKES

DemonicViking
12-13-2004, 09:48 PM
Went to the fansite, they're pretty down on themselves, they don't even seem satisfied when they win.. :scratch:

CT Viking Man
12-13-2004, 09:56 PM
Let's turn these frowns upside down!!! When things aren't going eveyones way hot heads prevail. Let's smoke the Lions and feel good again.

shockzilla
12-13-2004, 10:27 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

I think its time for the fans here to say peace to each other. We all have opinions and are entitled to them; discussion of such has been fast and furious. We have a big game with a lot we can talk about...and I say we agree we are all pissed about recent events. We are each dealing in a different way, but I bet we can pull together to cheer for a big Lions stomping. Thinking we may have to go invade their board for some fun.

Who's with me?

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's take it to the Motor City Kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webby
12-14-2004, 07:53 AM
Bring on baby-face harrington and his hapless hoard of lineman.

They are down on themselves...they should be a bit. Mooch and decent players, but not put together yet. They could be big contenders in the blink of an eye. Wish we had Dre Bly.

tarkenton10
12-14-2004, 08:27 AM
I'm for it, it is that time of year to forgive and forget. I am also into going to another site and having some fun!! :lol:

Del Rio
12-14-2004, 08:44 AM
Count me in! :D

DemonicViking
12-14-2004, 08:55 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/824683/lionsfans.jpg

I wonder if the mood will be anything like this sunday.. haha.

poult
12-14-2004, 11:00 AM
those guys might as well ditch the redwings shirts this year.