PDA

View Full Version : Man...Tice is a big dumb bear.

PAvikesfan
12-12-2004, 03:21 PM
with reactions fast as a koala bear, but with less smarts, Tice threw away this game with one stupid trick play... what the fuck!!!! WR option when the team is driving!!! what a fuckin idiot!!! there is now no doubt in my mind that tice's system is failing and we need a new coach. sure, moss should have never thrown that ball but he should have never had that play called to let him try to throw... we needed this win and it was givin away by an idiot coach and an even dumber play. the vikes don't deserve anything more than a wildcard spot and to lose in the 1st playoff game as long as tice is the coach! what a bone head!!! i expect trickery from a team like KC or the bears, but the vikes were driving down the field... i would have been happy with the end-around play to moss for the 4 yards... and another try on 3rd down... Tice--GO HAVE SEX WITH A BOWL OF ALFREDO!

dan3ski
12-12-2004, 03:29 PM
No it was not one play this team played with no heart as soon as they went down 14-10. What am I saying there is no team this is a collection of individuals playing sand lot football!

Viking_Spirit
12-12-2004, 03:30 PM
Fire that stupid f**ker

Eyesore
12-12-2004, 03:31 PM
"PAvikesfan" wrote:

with reactions fast as a koala bear, but with less smarts, Tice threw away this game with one stupid trick play... what the F!!ck!!!! WR option when the team is driving!!! what a fuckin idiot!!! there is now no doubt in my mind that tice's system is failing and we need a new coach. sure, moss should have never thrown that ball but he should have never had that play called to let him try to throw... we needed this win and it was givin away by an idiot coach and an even dumber play. the vikes don't deserve anything more than a wildcard spot and to lose in the 1st playoff game as long as tice is the coach! what a bone head!!! i expect trickery from a team like KC or the bears, but the vikes were driving down the field... i would have been happy with the end-around play to moss for the 4 yards... and another try on 3rd down... Tice--GO HAVE SEX WITH A BOWL OF ALFREDO!

Eyesore
12-12-2004, 03:32 PM
OOPS

Wanted to quote "Sex with a bowl of alfredo" FUNNY!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

uncle tony
12-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Hey, he had that great challenge with third and half an inch.

TheAnimal93
12-12-2004, 03:46 PM
"uncle tony" wrote:

Hey, he had that great challenge with third and half an inch.
i am glad he called it even tho the refs are blind!!!!! FIRE LINEHAN!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!