PDA

View Full Version : LINEHAN HAS GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

TheAnimal93
12-12-2004, 03:16 PM
THAT BASTARD IS KILLING US. wtf are you doing calling that play from moss. the second half was horrendous as far as play calling goes. i knew that stupid shit was going to do something ignorant.....you can count on it every game!!!!!!

ultravikingfan
12-12-2004, 03:17 PM
He will be gone with Tice.

muchluv4smoot
12-12-2004, 03:19 PM
"vikes can do" wrote:

THAT BASTARD IS KILLING US. wtf are you doing calling that play from moss. the second half was horrendous as far as play calling goes. i knew that stupid shit was going to do something ignorant.....you can count on it every game!!!!!!

The plays go through the head coach as well, so tice does get blame on that play as well.

TheAnimal93
12-12-2004, 03:19 PM
i hope so............

GreenBaySlackers
12-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Lets ask Cris Carter to coach our Offense!

dan3ski
12-12-2004, 03:23 PM
His whole game plan pretty much sucked! But i must also point at the defense they played like SHIT!

muchluv4smoot
12-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Another week of wonderful 2nd half adjustments by Tice.

ItalianStallion
12-12-2004, 03:25 PM
3 points by the offense in the second half, awesome.

uncle tony
12-12-2004, 03:27 PM
My stomach can't take this. The ulcers are just killing me. Why run that play with the game on the line. Nothing makes sense to me anymore.

jeebs
12-12-2004, 03:51 PM
please! there is such a thing as accountability. why do you think they call it a "head" coach. blaming a coordinator is like blaming a cabinet secretary rather than the president. explain to us all how tice is LESS to blame than linehan - i'd REALLY like to know.

muchluv4smoot
12-12-2004, 03:54 PM
"jeebs" wrote:

please! there is such a thing as accountability. why do you think they call it a "head" coach. blaming a coordinator is like blaming a cabinet secretary rather than the president. explain to us all how tice is LESS to blame than linehan - i'd REALLY like to know.

Some people think that a head coach has no say in what plays are being run by an offense. They think an offensive coordinator is solely responsible for calling the plays.

Let me ask these guys this question then. Who is responsible for hiring linehan as his offensive coordinator? It always goes back to the man leading a team and that is the head coach.

jeebs
12-12-2004, 04:03 PM
absolutely! nothing less than that in this league.

TheAnimal93
12-12-2004, 04:17 PM
u bring a guy in you are supposed to trust him. if i was tice i wouldnt trust that guy for shit

TheAnimal93
12-12-2004, 04:19 PM
"jeebs" wrote:

so i guess that both hands know what is going on in that area!!!!!! good luck with that!!!!!!!!

jeebs
12-12-2004, 04:27 PM
do you know what accountaibility means?!

TheAnimal93
12-12-2004, 04:29 PM
"jeebs" wrote:

do you know what accountaibility means?!

i know what that means, i know how to spell it, and i know what AFTER THE FACT IS TOO!!!!!

jeebs
12-12-2004, 04:32 PM
after the fact?!? he shooda never bin hyred.

TheAnimal93
12-12-2004, 04:33 PM
ppoint well taken jeebs. i concur, finally.....

vwo32
12-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Does anyone put any blame on Randy Moss. Is the player ever accountable. Why would he throw that pass into double coverage?

vegasvike
12-12-2004, 04:38 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

He will be gone with Tice.

hey tell them not to forget Teddy :argue:

TheAnimal93
12-12-2004, 04:41 PM
"vwo32" wrote:

Does anyone put any blame on Randy Moss. Is the player ever accountable. Why would he throw that pass into double coverage?

:pukeright: bad call, bad execution, bad alll the way around

VikingsTw
12-12-2004, 04:41 PM
"vwo32" wrote:

I dont, moss doesnt make those kind of decision on a daily basis hes a WR, i'm sure he will learn from this mistake.

muchluv4smoot
12-12-2004, 04:43 PM
"vwo32" wrote:

Like collingsworth said during the game, when that play is called, the receiver wants to throw the ball every time. You can't expect a WR to be able to read a D and decide if the guy is open. Moss never even saw boulware, who wasn't close when he threw the ball. A coach should never expect his WR to win a game by throwing a pass. How about your pro bowl QB? If linehan called the play, then tice needs to say "I am the head coach and I don't like that play at all". That is what head coaches do, at least decent ones.

TheAnimal93
12-12-2004, 04:47 PM
If linehan called the play, then tice needs to say "I am the head coach and I don't like that play at all". That is what head coaches do, at least decent ones.[/quote]

i agree...if not for the fact we were driving down like a two minute drill. cant say for sure, but did we have any timeouts left at that point?

muchluv4smoot
12-12-2004, 04:51 PM
"vikes can do" wrote:

If linehan called the play, then tice needs to say "I am the head coach and I don't like that play at all". That is what head coaches do, at least decent ones.

i agree...if not for the fact we were driving down like a two minute drill. cant say for sure, but did we have any timeouts left at that point?[/quote]

Yes, 3

TheAnimal93
12-12-2004, 04:53 PM
actually all this is a moot point. because the vikes had a lot of opportunities that werent taken advantage of. you can blame it on whoever you want, but i am going with the play calling in the second half. and you can go back and check games that have been close. the offense has been terrible in the second half. i blame the play calling directly on ALL the losses the vikes have had. EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM. that is strictly my belief alone i guess, but i dont care.

muchluv4smoot
12-12-2004, 04:57 PM
"vikes can do" wrote:

actually all this is a moot point. because the vikes had a lot of opportunities that werent taken advantage of. you can blame it on whoever you want, but i am going with the play calling in the second half. and you can go back and check games that have been close. the offense has been terrible in the second half. i blame the play calling directly on ALL the losses the vikes have had. EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM. that is strictly my belief alone i guess, but i dont care.

A head coach is resposible for 2nd half adjustments, so I wonder why our offense always seems to struggle in the 2nd half? Tice makes no adjustments and the opposing coaches do. It happens every damn week.