PDA

View Full Version : PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY

dan3ski
12-12-2004, 01:40 PM
Fire Tice now! Do not let him come out for the second half! Why did he not go for a 2 pt conversion? there is no difference between 5 and six point leads.
The defense stinks, they do not wrap up players on the tackles, they let the Seattle recievers run all over the field unchecked. This is the worst coaching job I have ever seen. Tice right now makes Dave Wanstat look good! I will not even get into the fact there is no pressure on Hasselback, what the hell I can make passes against this defense!!!!!!!

ItalianStallion
12-12-2004, 01:42 PM
It is way to early to go for a two point conversion, what are you thinking?

A six point lead means two field goals ties it, a 5 point lead means two field goals win it.

dan3ski
12-12-2004, 01:45 PM
And a seven point lead means the game is tied!

CulpepperViking16
12-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Hasselback is really fired up today. It's only the third quarter and he has 283 yards. Great job defense for holding him to 3 TD's and 2 INT's so far.

dan3ski
12-12-2004, 02:41 PM
What defense? they do not know thier assignments, thier heads are turned so they miss the snaps, this is the worst coached team I have ever seen they have no right being on a football field in the NFL!

dan3ski
12-12-2004, 06:57 PM
See if the Vikings go for the two point conversion early in the game and make it they could have tied the game up with a field goal as time ran out!

Sprewell27
12-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Sure, you can say that in hidnsight. But that early in the game, had we not gotten the 2 pt conversion that would have been demoralizing not to mention plain stupid. The idiots here would be wanting Tice dead even more if he went for 2 and we didn't get it.

There was so much more time left in the game for us to put up points so risking losing an extra point by going for 2 would be downright silly. Nobody knew that we would be trailing by 4 with about 2:00 to play in the 4th, back when we had the option to go for 1 or 2.

dan3ski
12-12-2004, 07:42 PM
Not really we lost by 4 if the Vikings had not made it they loss by five either way they would need a TD to win so why not go for two? Also look at the positive side it might have demoralise Seattle had the Vikings made it. I did post my orginal post at half time.