PDA

View Full Version : We will win this week

vikingsalltheway
12-10-2004, 06:35 PM
I guarantee a victory this week, enough of this crap. We are starting our late season choke once again. Can we ever be consistent plus i believe we can win out this year. If we win this week i think we can beat the lions next week and the slackers at home with their swiss cheese defense and the skins on the road. 11-5 for the vikes i hope.

ADubya26
12-10-2004, 06:49 PM
I hope youre right...we need to make a statement

Eyesore
12-12-2004, 09:48 AM
:rr:

wolfpack
12-13-2004, 10:28 AM
:thumbright:

Hey Yo Vike fans, Im a Packer fan stuck out here in North Carolina. Originally from Rochester. Just wanted to drop in and say hi!

The next 3 weeks will be crazy. I dont have a good feeling about Xmas eve. Just hope you guys drop one more so we dont need to win that one.

whackthepack
12-13-2004, 11:17 AM
"vikingsalltheway" wrote:

I guarantee a victory this week, enough of this crap. We are starting our late season choke once again. Can we ever be consistent plus i believe we can win out this year. If we win this week i think we can beat the lions next week and the slackers at home with their swiss cheese defense and the skins on the road. 11-5 for the vikes i hope.

10 - 6 is the best we can be.

DemonicViking
12-13-2004, 11:52 AM
Welcome.. wolfpack. Who are you guys playing next week? So I can vote for whomever that is. I'd look myself, but I'm too lazy.

skogs02
12-13-2004, 11:53 AM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

Welcome.. wolfpack. Who are you guys playing next week? So I can vote for whomever that is. I'd look myself, but I'm too lazy.they play jacksonville at GB

SKOL
12-13-2004, 12:09 PM
Why do we always have to play a team coming off a heartbreaking loss? Detroit lost in the final seconds to the Pack. It won't be an easy game. They're at home and they will have something to prove.

wolfpack
12-13-2004, 01:37 PM
no game will be easy for weither team from this point on. Whoever stops the boneheaded plays will squeak out the division.

Harrington was simply awful yesterday, but the wind was brutal. Kevin Jones looked solid and may give you guys fits. Could be an entertaingin game anyways. Go Lions! Are they still in the wild card race?

Im afraid Jacksonville is gonna continue to pillage our "defense".

purplehorn
12-13-2004, 02:30 PM
"Eyesore" wrote:

:rr:

Whats up with the fro man in every post is your mom not
available to write words for you :drunken: fudge packer

Eyesore
12-13-2004, 03:12 PM
:rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr:

purplehorn
12-13-2004, 03:13 PM
Just as I suspected

parsongeorge
12-13-2004, 04:42 PM
I am so sick of watching the vikings fall apart this time of year. It is so frustrating knowing that there is nothing that i can do about it. It is painful to watch their defense get shredded by every single team they play. Our defense makes every team look great on offense. If you are a struggling team on offense and your next game is against the vikings than get ready to break out of your offensive slump.....................IT'S SICKENING!!!! :pukeright: :cry:

vikoles
12-13-2004, 04:50 PM
WE CANNNNNNNNN do it it with proper Mo if you kknow what I mean "perhaps" at gun point!??!?!??!

purplehorn
12-13-2004, 04:50 PM
"parsongeorge" wrote:

I am so sick of watching the vikings fall apart this time of year. It is so frustrating knowing that there is nothing that i can do about it. It is painful to watch their defense get shredded by every single team they play. Our defense makes every team look great on offense. If you are a struggling team on offense and your next game is against the vikings than get ready to break out of your offensive slump.....................IT'S SICKENING!!!! :pukeright: :cry:

Is it dejavu or is your only 2 posts the same negative B.S.?? :pukeright:
And what exactly are you trying to say??

SKOL
12-13-2004, 05:14 PM
Hey purplehorn, lay off the newbies. :wink:

vikoles
12-13-2004, 05:22 PM
43 year fan NOT a newbie here! Just returned this season but was all over last season! TY!

SKOL
12-14-2004, 11:43 AM
Well, welcome back vikoles. Don't be a stranger. I was referring more specifically to parsongeorge, whom purplehorn "called out". :P